FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

Hi, a friend just started playing Hearthstone, I'm helping him post his deck here. It's a priest deck, and he wants some help with it.

1x Holy Smite

1x Mind Blast

1x Clockwork Gnome

1x Elven Archer

1x Cleric

1x Convert

1x Divine Spirit

2x SW:P

1x Annoy-O-Tron

1x Doomsayer

1x Owl

1x Micro Machine

1x SW:D

1x Earthen Ring Faseer

1x Raid Leader

1x Shadowfiend

1x Shattered Sun Cleric

1x Mass Dispel

1x Dragonling

1x Piloted Shredder

1x Senjin Shieldmasta

1x Holy Nova

1x Healbot

1x Argent Commander

1x Confessor Paletress

1x Mind Control

BTW, I wouldn't put it past him to buy some stuff...he bought like fifty bucks' worth of stuff in another game(Brave Frontier) so I don't think there's a budget limit lol wink.png. But just in case, can you give him a cheap deck? He has exactly zero dust. Thanks!

Thanks Positiv. But what I meant was, what do I do when he board clears with Shadowflame, antique healbot or renold jackson himself and then swarm me with huge minions?

Firstly, try to avoid multiposting next time, it makes my work bit harder. You can edit your posts, there is a button on the bottom of your post (id dark blue, not really smart design).

Back to the point, I can't see a reason to run only one of each. Also, I can't really make the deck dust-free, it would suck hard. However, I will try my best to minimise the cost.

Holy Smite doesn't do enough. Add a second Northshire Cleric.

Mind Blast is simply bad. He doesn't run Velen, he doesn't run Malygos (and if he did, I would remove it anyway), no reason to use it. A second Holy Nova should take its place.

Clockwork gnome is too weak. Add an Auchenai soulpriest. She is very important in Control Priest, she combos very well with Circle of Healing, your hero power and Lights of the Naaru later on with increasing options.

Elven Archer doesn't do basically anything. Add a second Auchenai.

Convert is pure tempo loss. You spend 2 mana to copy a minion that you have to play. Not good, especially not in current meta. Add a Circle of Healing. It is used in the two main combos of the deck: Auchenai + Circle and Blademaster + Circle.

Although Annoy-o-Tron is a good anti-aggro card, priest runs already enough of them, or at the very least doesn't need this type of card. Add a second Circle.

Doomsayer doesn't fit the deck that much. You have no way to stop the opponent's minions from attacking the Doomsayer. Add a Thoughtsteal. It is basically a card draw and help triggering Wild Pyromancer. 

Owl isn't that powerful in priest in comparison to other cards, such as Silence itself. Add Silence. 

Micro Machine is a 2/2 on you opponent's turn. This makes it easier to remove, especially with the popularity of druid (Darnassus Aspirant). Injured Blademaster should take its place. He combos with Circle and synergises with you hero power.

Earthen Ring Farseer is almost useless. He does the same as your hero power. A second Blademaster is recommended.

Raid Leader is just awful. 3 mana 2/2 is extremely bad. Wild Pyromancers are strong in control prest and allow you for board wipe against aggro decks. You should run two of them.

Mass Dispel costs too much. It is a 4-mana card that doesn't affect the board. Silencing a higher amount of minions at once is very situational and the card will often be dead in your hand. A second Wild Pyromancer should take its place.

You don't want multi-body minions. They have low HP and therefore it is hard to heal them. Yeti would be way better. He kills both the dragon and the mechanic and still survives and can be healed back.

You don't need heals, your hero power does the same. Remove it and use a second Yeti.

You need to play against removals by not playing your whole hand and keeping cards in hand. Also, if you face a lot of anti-aggro decks, switching decks would be reasonable. 

All in all i agree, I'd suggest 2 PW:Shield, maybe a Velen's and a Holy Champion also

But of course, Velen's and Holy Champion cost dust and are not the core cards. PW:S can be bit too inconsistent and there is nothing in the deck to look for, only the Circle Combos. Once he gets more dust for more proactive minions and more combos (Shrinkmeister+Cabal), then PWS will definitely be better. There can be one in the place of Shattered Sun Cleric, but I really like Northshire + Shattered sun to deal with a 2-drop.

Hi there i only just registered an account here and wondering if i could get some help with a deck that i want to make. My goal is like a really budget control warrior heres the deck i used for it:

2x Execute

1x Shield Slam

2x Fiery War Axe

2x Armorsmith

2x Cruel Taskmaster

1x Garrison Commander

2x Bash

2x Shield Block

2x Acolyte of Pain

1x Big Game Hunter

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta

1x Spell Breaker

2x Arcanite Reaper

2x Antique Healbot

1x Kodorider

2x Shieldmaiden

1x Gorehowl

1x Dr. Boom

Cards i dont have access to:

Naxx past First Wing

BrM

LOE

Most of the classic, GvG, and TGT cards

Grommash 

Justicar

Alexstrasza 

so on so forth

Please any help will be greatly appreciated.smile.png

Hi everyone!

I would love some help with my deck. I get stuck around level 15 and somehow can't get up. Looking forward to your comments.

My current deck:

1 Arcane Blast
1 Arcane Missiles
2 Mana Wyrm
2 Frostbolt
2 Unstable Portal
2 Mad Scientist
2 Sorcerer's Apprentice
2 Flamewaker
2 Forgotten Torch
1 Ice Barrier
2 Mirror Entity
2 Spellslinger
2 Fireball
2 Piloted Shredder
2 Azure Drake
1 Hogger
1 Archmage Antonidas
1 Dr. Boom

Hi there i only just registered an account here and wondering if i could get some help with a deck that i want to make. My goal is like a really budget control warrior heres the deck i used for it:

2x Execute

1x Shield Slam

2x Fiery War Axe

2x Armorsmith

2x Cruel Taskmaster

1x Garrison Commander

2x Bash

2x Shield Block

2x Acolyte of Pain

1x Big Game Hunter

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta

1x Spell Breaker

2x Arcanite Reaper

2x Antique Healbot

1x Kodorider

2x Shieldmaiden

1x Gorehowl

1x Dr. Boom

Naxx past First Wing

BrM

LOE

Grommash 

Justicar

Alexstrasza 

so on so forth

Budget Control Warrior is a bad choice. Warrior is the opposite of budget and F2P. Your budget is insufficient to make it viable and I recommend playing a Midrange or Aggro warrior. 

Garrison Commander doesn't fit the deck that much. He is basically a 2/3, because to get to use the hero power twice you would have to be in turn 6+ but control warrior has enough mid/late-game plays and have other thing to play rather a "6 mana 2/3 gain 4 armor". Add one Brawl for the much needed board clear.

You don't need Antique Healbots, you already have enough armor gain. A second Brawl and a Faceless manipulator can take their place. FM is a strong card in control warrior. If your opponent plays a minion you want, you just FM it. If not, you FM your own minion.

Kodorider is not really good. It is often an "8-mana 6/10". Add a second Shield Slam.

Hi everyone!

I would love some help with my deck. I get stuck around level 15 and somehow can't get up. Looking forward to your comments.

My current deck:

1 Arcane Blast
1 Arcane Missiles
2 Mana Wyrm
2 Frostbolt
2 Unstable Portal
2 Mad Scientist
2 Sorcerer's Apprentice
2 Flamewaker
2 Forgotten Torch
1 Ice Barrier
2 Mirror Entity
2 Spellslinger
2 Fireball
2 Piloted Shredder
2 Azure Drake
1 Hogger
1 Archmage Antonidas
1 Dr. Boom

Forgotten Torches are way too slow. They are used in Freeze Mage because you will often draw the Fireball version, but Tempo mage tries to finish the game quickly and Forgotten torch will often be a 3-mana 3-dmg spell. Add Flamecannons instead. They are 2-mana 4-dmg spell, that means it is perfect for this deck.

Ice Barrier is useless in Tempo Mage. If you lost board control, you probably won't be able to regain it and delaying your death won't help you. You should play another secret instead. I recommend Effigy or Counterspell (effigy supports the deck theme, whereas counterspell is more of a protection against board clears and powerful spells).

Hogger doesn't really fit the deck. Although he is my favourite legendary card, he has no place in the deck and a cheap spell should be used instead. You have basically 3 options: Poly:Boar, Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast. Poly:boar can help you against control by "removing" a big threat and by giving you more burn (the flexibility is important). Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles are generally good. Choose them depending on your luck.

• Like 1

Forgotten Torches are way too slow. They are used in Freeze Mage because you will often draw the Fireball version, but Tempo mage tries to finish the game quickly and Forgotten torch will often be a 3-mana 3-dmg spell. Add Flamecannons instead. They are 2-mana 4-dmg spell, that means it is perfect for this deck.

Ice Barrier is useless in Tempo Mage. If you lost board control, you probably won't be able to regain it and delaying your death won't help you. You should play another secret instead. I recommend Effigy or Counterspell (effigy supports the deck theme, whereas counterspell is more of a protection against board clears and powerful spells).

Hogger doesn't really fit the deck. Although he is my favourite legendary card, he has no place in the deck and a cheap spell should be used instead. You have basically 3 options: Poly:Boar, Arcane Missiles and Arcane Blast. Poly:boar can help you against control by "removing" a big threat and by giving you more burn (the flexibility is important). Arcane Blast and Arcane Missiles are generally good. Choose them depending on your luck.

Thnx Positiv2. Very useful information. I made the changes to my deck. Now let's see how they play out. Only change I made on my own, is that I replace Hogger with Rhonin. I hope you can appreciate this change.

Thnx Positiv2. Very useful information. I made the changes to my deck. Now let's see how they play out. Only change I made on my own, is that I replace Hogger with Rhonin. I hope you can appreciate this change.

Yes, that is a reasonable swap. I think he might be bit too slow, but still a good card.

2x Execute

1x Shield Slam

2x Fiery War Axe

2x Armorsmith

2x Cruel Taskmaster

1x Garrison Commander

2x Bash

2x Shield Block

2x Acolyte of Pain

1x Big Game Hunter

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Sen'jin Shieldmasta

1x Spell Breaker

2x Arcanite Reaper

2x Antique Healbot

1x Kodorider

2x Shieldmaiden

1x Gorehowl

1x Dr. Boom

Naxx past First Wing

BrM

LOE

Grommash 

Justicar

Alexstrasza 

so on so forth

Budget Control Warrior is a bad choice. Warrior is the opposite of budget and F2P. Your budget is insufficient to make it viable and I recommend playing a Midrange or Aggro warrior. 

Garrison Commander doesn't fit the deck that much. He is basically a 2/3, because to get to use the hero power twice you would have to be in turn 6+ but control warrior has enough mid/late-game plays and have other thing to play rather a "6 mana 2/3 gain 4 armor". Add one Brawl for the much needed board clear.

You don't need Antique Healbots, you already have enough armor gain. A second Brawl and a Faceless manipulator can take their place. FM is a strong card in control warrior. If your opponent plays a minion you want, you just FM it. If not, you FM your own minion.

Kodorider is not really good. It is often an "8-mana 6/10". Add a second Shield Slam.

Id honestly add brawl and a second shield slam if i had them, which i dont sadly.sad.png  

however for midrange and aggro warrior what do you recommend i do for that? thanks for the help

Id honestly add brawl and a second shield slam if i had them, which i dont sadly.sad.png  

however for midrange and aggro warrior what do you recommend i do for that? thanks for the help

They are listed on this site. Mech Aggro, generic aggro and midrange. I also recommend doing neede adventures first, you should be able to get one wing each 2 weeks (considering you only do you quests).

Hey Positiv, I'm saving up for an adventure, I have around 300 gold already. Should I buy one of the adventures or spend it on packs? Which would benefit my aggro warlock the most? Thanks!

I believe Naxx has the highest value for Zoo players. You will need one Naxxramas. You will get the Egg and Haunted Creeper, which are cards that make Zoo a strong choice. Naxxramas is also useful in Handlock where you will need 3 Naxxes for Voidcallers. 

Once you get the first wing of Naxxramas, get 2 BrMs. You will get Imp Gang Bosses. They have great value and are incredibly useful. You will also get the first Blackrock, which means better cards for Hunter and most of combo and control decks. 

Hi, personally I think that priest is one of the priciest classes to make a deck and because of this I have never been able to make a decent deck with this cards, so I challenged myself and tried to do a deck which abuses the silence mechanics. Sadly it's still a little weak but I hope to make it a little more competitive with some of your suggestions.

The strategy is simple:

1)I play powerful and cheap minions with drawbacks.

2)I will use thousand of silence abilities to remove such drawbacks or to make less threatening creatures like Piloted Shredder.

3) Pain and Death to remove minions without damaging them like acolyte of pain and Armorsmith.

4) Entomb to remove 4 attack power minions and big Deathrattle menaces.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2x Silence

1x Inner Fire

1x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

2x Shadow Word: Pain

1x Ancient Watcher

1x Ironbeak Owl

2x Museum Curator

2x Shadow Word: Death

2x Dancing Swords

2x Deathlord

2x Eerie Statue

2x Spellbreaker

2x Wailing Soul

2x Holy Nova

2x Entomb

1x Sylvanas Windrunner

1x Dr. Boom

I added Sylvanas and Boom only because I was unsure what i could add as late game card but if you have better ideas i will be happy to hear it.

I wanted to add Defender of Argus but 1) I don't have that card. 2)I don't know what to remove. 3)I fear it will go against the silence mechanic.

So, what do you think?

1x Equality

2x Argent Prot

1x Ironbeak Owl

2x Shielded Minibot

2x Muster for Battle

1x Acolyte of Pain

2x Aldor Peacekeeper

1x Shatteder Sun Cleric

2x Truesilver Champion

1x Blessing of Kings

2x Consecration

1x Chillwind Yeti

1x Defender of Argus

2x Murlock Knight

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Antique Healbot

2x Sludge Belcher

1x Boulderfist Ogre

1x Guardian of Kings

2x Stormwind Champion

Anything to change in tihs one? Gonna craft Quartermaster and maybe Azure, soon as I figure out who they'll replace. Any others I really should craft? Can craft epics but not legendaries at the moment

Edited by Kehtis

Yarr, welcome onboard!

Hi, personally I think that priest is one of the priciest classes to make a deck and because of this I have never been able to make a decent deck with this cards, so I challenged myself and tried to do a deck which abuses the silence mechanics. Sadly it's still a little weak but I hope to make it a little more competitive with some of your suggestions.

The strategy is simple:

2)I will use thousand of silence abilities to remove such drawbacks or to make less threatening creatures like Piloted Shredder.

3) Pain and Death to remove minions without damaging them like acolyte of pain and Armorsmith.

2x Silence

1x Inner Fire

1x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

1x Ancient Watcher

1x Ironbeak Owl

2x Museum Curator

2x Dancing Swords

2x Deathlord

2x Eerie Statue

2x Spellbreaker

2x Wailing Soul

2x Holy Nova

2x Entomb

1x Sylvanas Windrunner

1x Dr. Boom

I added Sylvanas and Boom only because I was unsure what i could add as late game card but if you have better ideas i will be happy to hear it.

I wanted to add Defender of Argus but 1) I don't have that card. 2)I don't know what to remove. 3)I fear it will go against the silence mechanic.

So, what do you think?

Not really, priest is one of the medium priced classes. 5-8k dust is considered cheap-ish for a high-end deck. Of course I do not count this bad boy.

1) It doesn't work. Wailing Soul decks have been tried multiple times with most of the classes (druid being the most popular though). Priest just doesn't have enough backdraw minions. The only backdraw priest minion is Spawn of Shadows (you can just use Tallstrider), priest is not a class that would fit the theme. Let's look at druid: Darnassus Aspirant, Force of Nature. Still not enough. You have to rely on neutral cards, but the drawbacks aren't that severe to make it worth playing the deck.

2) It just doesn't work, the combo is too unreliable. The only card draw mechanic priest has is neutral minions and Northshire. Not enough. 

3) Yes, that is an usual strategy for spriests.

4) I am personally not a big fan of Entomb. You generally want to use Shrinkmeister+Cabal for 4 attack minions. One Entomb can be run as a tech card, but not really 2 of them.

Did you want me to improve your current deck or build you a proper one?

1x Equality
2x Argent Prot
1x Ironbeak Owl
2x Shielded Minibot
2x Muster for Battle
1x Acolyte of Pain
2x Aldor Peacekeeper
1x Shatteder Sun Cleric
2x Truesilver Champion
1x Blessing of Kings
2x Consecration
1x Chillwind Yeti
1x Defender of Argus
2x Murloc Knight
2x Piloted Shredder
1x Antique Healbot
2x Sludge Belcher
1x Boulderfist Ogre
1x Guardian of Kings
2x Stormwind Champion

Anything to change in tihs one? Gonna craft Quartermaster and maybe Azure, soon as I figure out who they'll replace. Any others I really should craft? Can craft epics but not legendaries at the moment

I don't really like Acolyte of Pain in midrange, the combo with Aldor is too unreliable. If your opponent has more than one minion in play, Acolyte is worthless. Add Quartermaster.

Cleric just has too low value to be worth including. Zombie Chow would fit the deck better. It is a great card against aggro and is useful even against control when you play it on turn 1.

Yeti has again too low minion value. You also run enough 4-drops. I recommend adding a Knife Juggler. He combos well with Muster (T2 Juggler, T3 Muster). He also has synergy with your hero power.

Use healbot only if you face really a lot of aggro. Otherwise use a Tuskarr Jouster. The heal is not as reliable, but you get much higher minion value.

Ogre has justs stats, no synergy with the deck. A second Argus is recommended.

Guardian of Kings should be used only if you face aggro and you would lose without that extra health. If you face control, BGH is a better tech card.

Stormwind Champions are OK, but Quartermasters are simply better in buffing your minions. Add a second one and also a second Juggler.

After you craft this, save dust for Tirion. He has insane value and can win games single-handedly.

Yarr, welcome onboard!

Thanks.

1) It doesn't work. Wailing Soul decks have been tried multiple times with most of the classes (druid being the most popular though). Priest just doesn't have enough backdraw minions. The only backdraw priest minion is Spawn of Shadows (you can just use Tallstrider), priest is not a class that would fit the theme. Let's look at druid: Darnassus Aspirant, Force of Nature. Still not enough. You have to rely on neutral cards, but the drawbacks aren't that severe to make it worth playing the deck.

I thought that with the release of "Eerie statue" a Silence deck would get that extra power that needed. Plus i choose Priest because the "Silence" card with their 0 mana is a useful card to use with "Eerie Statue" and "Ancient watcher" without losing tempo and because their hero power makes it even more difficult to remove some of this big boys with drawbacks.

2) It just doesn't work, the combo is too unreliable. The only card draw mechanic priest has is neutral minions and Northshire. Not enough.

This is why i was thinking to add "Defender of Argus" in the future but probably is still not enough.

As it is now i have 7 silence X 9 drawbacks. If i make it into 8 silence X 8 drawbacks is still too much unreliable?

About drawing cards, yeah I guess you are right, this is why i added the "Museum Curator" but sadly his effect is pretty random.

4) I am personally not a big fan of Entomb. You generally want to use Shrinkmeister+Cabal for 4 attack minions. One Entomb can be run as a tech card, but not really 2 of them

Well Entomb saved me a lot of times against the Shredders, Belchers and Sylvanas. For now i still have to find a Cabal but maybe I can change an entomb with a mind control for now.

Did you want me to improve your current deck or build you a proper one?

Hey, if you can think for a better priest deck with the card in my disposition I will not complain wink.png .

Do I have to send you a list with my priest and neutral cards?

Eerie statue and Ancient Watcher are the only cards that are worth it. 

You also run cards that would lose value by using a Wailing soul. 

Chow is good even without a silence. You will trade it into a 2-drop anyway. 

Dancing Swords have one extra mana. If you use a silence minion on it, you lose two stats. That means the combo will lose you 1 statpoint.

You might actually want Deathlord as a taunt in this aggressive meta. It is a taunt in the dropped minion will mostly be a 2- or 3-drop. 

If you don't draw Defender or Silences (or you have already used them), Eerie Statue and Ancient Watcher are completely useless.

Another problem is that silence minions are really bad if you don't draw into your drawback minions (thanks to this aggressive meta). Wailing Soul would have even negative value for you.

You don't have to send me a list, but it would be really helpful. The best way to give me the list of cards would probably be Innkeeper. I have edited the first post to contain the links. 

Hello

So this is my LoE Control Priest Deck:

2 Circle of Healing

2 Flash Heal

2 Northshire Cleric

2 Power Word: Shield

2 Zombie Chow

2 Museum Curator

1 Shadow Word: Pain

1 Shrinkmeister

2 Wild Pyromancer

2 Dark Cultist

1 Shadow Word: Death

2 Auchenai Soulpriest

2 Piloted Shredder

1 Holy Nova

2 Cabal Shadow Priest

2 Entomb

1 Lightbomb

1 Arch-Thief Rafaam

I am looking for some ideas/suggestions on how I can improve it. I am aiming to get rank 5 with it (or something like that) but mostly i'm just having fun.

I have all adventures. Besides that, I have a few extra legendaries: Sylvanas, Toshley. I don't have a second lightbomb or injured blademaster. Crafting an epic or a couple rares is not out of range but I have no dust right now and my budget is limited (playing time is limited).

I do want to have as many LoE cards in this deck as feasible (thematic reasons).

Hello

So this is my LoE Control Priest Deck:

2 Circle of Healing

2 Flash Heal

2 Northshire Cleric

2 Power Word: Shield

2 Zombie Chow

2 Museum Curator

1 Shadow Word: Pain

1 Shrinkmeister

2 Wild Pyromancer

2 Dark Cultist

1 Shadow Word: Death

2 Auchenai Soulpriest

2 Piloted Shredder

1 Holy Nova

2 Cabal Shadow Priest

2 Entomb

1 Lightbomb

1 Arch-Thief Rafaam

I am looking for some ideas/suggestions on how I can improve it. I am aiming to get rank 5 with it (or something like that) but mostly i'm just having fun.

I have all adventures. Besides that, I have a few extra legendaries: Sylvanas, Toshley. I don't have a second lightbomb or injured blademaster. Crafting an epic or a couple rares is not out of range but I have no dust right now and my budget is limited (playing time is limited).

I do want to have as many LoE cards in this deck as feasible (thematic reasons).

Now that is a request I have not seen yet. I will try my best. 

Flash Heals are generally worse than Light of Naaru. A buffable 1/2 is nice and you can play it as a "3 mana 3/2 heal for 5".

I would probably run only one Entomb and a second Holy Nova (depends on your meta and how badly you want the LoE cards). Come to think of it, keep both Entombs and remove one Circle as you don't have Injured Blademasters.

You also can Include 2x Djinni, 2x Velen's Chosen in place of Shrinkmeister, Piloted Shredders/Lights/Circle and Shredder/Light/Circle. 

Thanks. I have been thinking abouy Naaru (i actually do have a pair). Djinni is an interesting idea. Hmm. Any high drop finisher i could use you think? Or do I have too much alreafy due to the entombs and museum curators?

Btw the curators are awesome. There are very few bad deathrattle minions and most of the choices do contain something really good. Also they are a playable 2 drop and they do trade with aggro 1/2 drops.

I haf some bad experiences with Djinni earlier but adding back the velens chosen sounds interesting as i will often have something to buff.

Thanks.

Here the link http://www.hearthpwn.com/members/Shalisra/collection.As it is now I have 560 dust . Thanks for the help.

Alright, here are the core cards:

2x Circle

2x Shield

2X Northshire

1x Pain

1x Death

2x Pyromancer (100 dust)

2x Auchenai (100 dust, 200 total)

2x Blademaster (100 dust, 300 total)

1x Holy Nova

15 cards

Changeable/Meta cards: 

1/2x Thoughtsteal

2x Deathlord

2x Shrinkmeister

1x Holy Nova (another one)

2x Belcher

Let's go with Boom and Sylvanas

1/2x Entomb

2x Naaru

2x Dark Cultist

0/1x Holy Champion

Second Entomb in case you want more defence against control, Thoughtsteal if you have problems with draw and Holy Champion if you don't have problems with any of these two.

Also, you have a few bad cards that could be disenchant it. generally, if a card isn't used in any of the decks hosted here on icy-veins, it is ok to disenchant it.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!

• Like 1

The strategy is simple:

2x Silence

1x Inner Fire

1x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

1x Ancient Watcher

1x Ironbeak Owl

2x Museum Curator

2x Dancing Swords

2x Deathlord

2x Eerie Statue

2x Spellbreaker

2x Wailing Soul

2x Holy Nova

2x Entomb

1x Sylvanas Windrunner

1x Dr. Boom

So, what do you think?

Hello Shazan,

I've had some limited success playing a Wailing based deck in the past.

It went something like this (druid):

2 Innervate

2 Claw

1 Naturalize

2 Zombie Chow

2 Ancient Watcher

1 Ironbeak Owl

1 Loot Hoarder

2 Wild Growth

1 Acolyte of Pain

2 Coldlight Oracle

2 Dancing Swords

1 Deathlord

2 Savage Roar

1 Bite

2 Jeeves

2 Swipe

2 Wailing Soul

1 Loatheb

1 Emperor Thaurissan

I ended up adding Loot Hoarder, Oracle, Acolyte, Jeeves because the deck was simply not reliable enough - bad draw makes you really stuck. They added some extra outs.

I had a few win conditions:

- ramp working out well

- drawing the combos

- just getting a very agressive overwhelming start

When I won, I had a really great time and it was really fun to play. But sometimes I just lost while being completely helpless all the way.

I think you're still better off playing druid than playing priest, especially because now you can also add Aspirant. I don't know if the new 7/7 statue would work. My guess is that it'd be unreliable - spectacular wins, but very frustrating losses.

---

I had no endgame whatsoever btw.

Edited by csarmi
  • Like 1

Hey I am a  relatively new player and have a really small collection. I am open to small changes and stuff but don't have a lot of dust.

I currently run a mech mage and got up to rank 13 last season. Its built upon good starts with cogmaster then mechwarper and coin/mechwarper/clockwork on turn 1 with annoy-o-tron to protect mechwarper. I include Jeeves and flamestrike because this season i had signifigant trouble executing in the late game due to lack of cards and i could not catch up at all.

2x Cogmaster

2x Clockwork Gnome

2x Frostbolt

2x Mechwarper

2x Snowchugger

2x Annoy-o-Tron

2x Fireball

2x Spider Tank

2x Tinkertown Technician

2x Jeeves

2x Blast Mage

2x Piloted Shredder