FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

Hi,

I´am stuck in rank 13 for about 2 seasons. So, I think that I need some help to improve my decks.

I play mostly with Shaman and Hunter.

I have 2 Shaman decks:

I would like to know what is the better and what cards I need to change.

I have all the Naxx collection cards;

Shaman cards like:

• forked lightning
  • Mana Tide Totem 
  • Far Sight

And some rare neutrals like argent commander and epics like faceless manipulator.

About the Hunter where´s my deck: http://www.hearthhead.com/deck=93115/aggro-king

I don´t have savannah, snake trap. I only have 1 eaglehorn bow. 

About mech I have a few like: clockwork gnome, annoy-o-tron, spider tank, arcane nullifier x-21, mechanical yeti and piloted shredder.

A would like to hear your opinions! Thank You smile.png

So of these two, the first Shaman deck is probably better.

Based on that, you definitely do not want to be running double Bloodlust, even one Bloodlust can sit in your hand as a dead card in some games. You'd much rather have more solid, non-situational minions to play out and create pressure instead.

I would cut one Bloodlust and the Windfury, and add in a Gnomish Inventor and your Mana Tide. You should find with a bit more card draw you can create pressure a lot more often, and draw to your one copy of Bloodlust often enough that you wont need 2.

Hunter wise, King Krush and Gladiators Longbow are much too slow. I would focus this deck in on pure aggro, and cut the high cost slow cards like those two and add in more stuff like Wolfrider and Arcane Golem.

Hello smile.png

Though my main class is Paladin, I want to use Shaman more often & I put together a deck that got me to rank 11 (im currently rank 9 now)

I know there is room to improve so I've come here to get some advice

x1 Earth Shock

x2 Lightning Bolt

x2 Rockbiter Weapon

x2 Crackle

x1 Annoy-o-tron

x2 Flametounge Totem

x2 Whirling Zap-o-matic

x2 Powermace

x2 Hex

x2 Lightning Storm

x1 Arcane Nullifier X-21

x1 Mechanical Yetty

x2 Piloted Shredder

x1 Doomhammer

x1 Antique Healbot

x2 Azure Drake

x2 Fire Elemental

Dr. Boom

Al'Akir the Windlord

I have all the Shaman commons & most rares, no epics other then Doomhammer & no Neptulon

I have most of the more used legends, Sylvanas, Cairne, Black Knight, Ragnaros & Sneed's Old Shredder.

A few neutral epics & the more used rares.

I also have the Naxx cards

This is a pretty solid looking start. I would drop one Lightning Storm, one Lightning Bolt, and the Healbot and focus on creating Minion pressure by adding more stuff like Harvest Golem and Spider Tank. Your turn 3 is fairly weak right now without an actual threat to play out on curve. If you always have the initiative with minions, then you'll find you don't need the removal and AoE as often.

If you have a second Doomhammer, you can definitely add that to the deck as well.

I'm working on my mage aggro deck since GvG came out. In the current meta I've had a fair amount of success with this:

MghVbDk.png?1

The focus is simply early spell damage and good tempo.

Any feedback would be great!

This is solid, but I'd cut the Unstable Portals, Acolyte of Pain, Arcane Explosion and Counterspells.

Counterspell is pretty weak right now with all the Spare Parts flying around that can easily be used to proc it. Unstable Portal and Acolyte are both a little on the slow side for such a fast pased deck, meaning you'll sometimes have to skip a turn to use one of them. Explosion just shouldn't be needed, you're focused on face damage with this deck, so the ability to clear small minions is pretty unimportant to you, you want ways to deal with large taunts, as they're the only minions you care about.

In place of those 6 cards, i'd play Double Jeeves, Double Wolfrider, and Double Knife Juggler.

• Like 1

So of these two, the first Shaman deck is probably better.

Based on that, you definitely do not want to be running double Bloodlust, even one Bloodlust can sit in your hand as a dead card in some games. You'd much rather have more solid, non-situational minions to play out and create pressure instead.

I would cut one Bloodlust and the Windfury, and add in a Gnomish Inventor and your Mana Tide. You should find with a bit more card draw you can create pressure a lot more often, and draw to your one copy of Bloodlust often enough that you wont need 2.

Hunter wise, King Krush and Gladiators Longbow are much too slow. I would focus this deck in on pure aggro, and cut the high cost slow cards like those two and add in more stuff like Wolfrider and Arcane Golem.

Thanks for the advice :)

About the shaman, I have 2 loot hoarder. This card can be used instead of Gnomish Inventor? Or the Gnomish is better for this deck? Or is better use both? xD   

I got to rank 14 with this deck but I feel I could do better. I don't have Naxx but apart from that I have a good amount of cards, however currently I don't have much dust to craft new cards.

Here's the deck:

x2 Clockwork Gnome

x2 Cogmaster

x1 Flamecannon

x2 Frostbolt

x1 Unstable Portal

x2 Annoy-o-Tron

x2 Mechwarper

x2 Snowchugger

x2 Harvest Golem

x2 Spider Tank

x2 Tinkertown Technician

x2 Fireball

x2 Defender of Argus

x2 Goblin Blastmage

x2 Mechanical Yeti

x2 Piloted Shredder

x1 Archmage Antonidas

Just started getting into Hearthstone the past 6 month's.  This is the deck I play with mostly.  I usually end up somewhere in the 10-15 rank range at the end of every month.  I am looking to start playing more and want to see if this deck as any viability since it's a ton of fun to play with.

I have most of the naxx and gvg cards, as well as a lot of rares and epics...I lack a number of the legendary's though.

5fj8ub.jpg

Edited by Drafty53

Im currently working on this deck tho i need all the help i can get to make it perform smoother

A couple of examples, whethever if i should use 1 or 2 unstable portals?, add explosive sheep for rush deck control? run 2-3 secrets and a mad scientist, but the problem is that this might be quite bad if u actually have the secrets in ur hand since it will probably be quite slow? swap lil' exorcist? Recently swapped 2 Harvest golems to 2 Spider tanks since spider tanks is way stronger and gives alot more power since harvest golems are for deathrattle decks wich i was kind of stupid not to notice that i should have done this swap earlier, also this small change made alot of improvement to the deck and made me win games alot easier so yea, there are many possibilities.

As u can see i have many questions and wonders about swapping and adding few cards to the deck to make it a really good and strong deck, all help is appriciated, dont worry to give some tips and improvement of this deck.

i'd say use Harrison Jones instead of Ooze, tho i don't have that card yet.

Link to my deck: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/187744-mage-control-at-every-corner

Edited by PjompN

so, i just got vol'jin... and i mainly played priest anyway - so i decided to spent my collected dust smile.png

here is the deck list:

2rnc4gm.jpg

i've crafted 2*sunfury protector, because it felt like i was missing early game minions and taunts, she has a decent 2/3 body and the taunt scales great into later stages of the game.

afterwards i crafted 2* injured blademaster and replaced ogre brute (his random lost me too many games, allthou his 4/4 body is quite sexy) and flesheating ghoul (this guy is quite weak, but can grow amazingly strong - very good vs paladin, but i felt his 2/3 body was just too weak for a 3 mana drop)

my last dust was spent for the 1* light of the naru (i was thinking about maybe crafting mass dispel)

afterwards i had no dust left biggrin.png i was thinking about maybe crafting BGH or a faceless manipulater, but... nah

/edit1: i've decided to play 2* holy smite - i've run it once before i had vol'jin, but i think it combos great with him, so i added vol'jin + 2nd smite smile.png

i don't have naxx cards, i would love to add zombie chow and dark cultist, but i can't sad.png

for availble cards:

defender of argus (he seemed great, but he was too often dead on my hand)

mekgineer thermaplug (the guy that spawns leeper gnomes - he felt way too expensive and was only a good drop if the board was full - played him some time for my stormwind champion, but replaced it with stormwind champion again)

i would have another circle of healing, but i run it only once... this card can be awesome, but often is dead in your hand :/

/edit2: i also have madder bomber and bomb lobber once, i tryed both and i'm thinking maybe i should try to fit them in.

madder bomber is AWESOME, if u have a gurubashi berserker allready out... if u're lucky, he hits the gurubashi a few times (and cleans enemy board^^) but... the rnd sad.png i've played him once where my opponent was at 2 health and i was at 6 health... guess which one he killed? >_<)

here is how the deck looked before:

30bibgy.jpg

i started ranked yesterday and actually reached rank 16 biggrin.png

Gurubashi Berserker is one of the strongest cards - imo - he has won me so many games^^

/edit3: mhm... i've run into 3 handlocks in a row :/ this deck cant rly deal with their high hp drops and so many giants sad.png doesn't have enough speed to do lethar dmg before, and no lategame to compete with the giants -.- which i had BGH =( but i just added a 2nd shadow word: death... because i faced more lategame decks than aggro decks /edi4: so this is how the game goes... had no swamp ooze anymore, but 2 shadow word deaths... next game: against a paladin and 2 shadow word deaths on hand for no target whole game -.-

Edited by neeca

Hi

I've been playing the game on and off for a while.  Since getting a tablet in January sales I've started playing a lot more but it appears I suck at the game.  I suspect the problem is my in game decision making, but that's kinda hard to fix so I thought I would get my decks checked while I work on that.  My 2 main decks are a ramp druid and an aggro hunter.  Different styles, but I tend to lose all the same :)

You can find these decks here http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g266/Aposter1/currentmaindecks.png

I have naxx, and I have more or less every druid class card (fell in love with druid when I started, and disenchanted everything I got in 4 other classes to feed dust into it).  I have the majority of common/rare classic neutrals, but no faceless manipulator (I'm working on that) and limited GvG stuff.  As far as legendaries go, if it isn't in naxx and isn't called leeroy, I don't have it.  I ended last season at rank 15, and am currently stuck around 17/18 :/

I got to rank 14 with this deck but I feel I could do better. I don't have Naxx but apart from that I have a good amount of cards, however currently I don't have much dust to craft new cards.

Here's the deck:

x2 Clockwork Gnome

x2 Cogmaster

x1 Flamecannon

x2 Frostbolt

x1 Unstable Portal

x2 Annoy-o-Tron

x2 Mechwarper

x2 Snowchugger

x2 Harvest Golem

x2 Spider Tank

x2 Tinkertown Technician

x2 Fireball

x2 Defender of Argus

x2 Goblin Blastmage

x2 Mechanical Yeti

x2 Piloted Shredder

x1 Archmage Antonidas

Cut 2 Argus for 2 Azure Drake and you're golden.

Just started getting into Hearthstone the past 6 month's.  This is the deck I play with mostly.  I usually end up somewhere in the 10-15 rank range at the end of every month.  I am looking to start playing more and want to see if this deck as any viability since it's a ton of fun to play with.

I have most of the naxx and gvg cards, as well as a lot of rares and epics...I lack a number of the legendary's though.

5fj8ub.jpg

This deck lacks focus a little I think. You have some clash of cards going on where you have a strategy that's going to involve having one or two big guys in play, but then you have Bloodlust, which is a finisher that works best in a deck that floods with lots of small minions.

The Sea Giant and Mountain Giant also seem kind of shoehorned into the deck.

I'd make the following changes, and focus the deck in more on the strategy of getting big guys down and resurrecting and healing them.

- Sea Giant

- Mountain Giant

- 1 Faceless

- Bloodlust

+ 2nd Feral Spirit

+ 2 Rockbiter

+ Windfury or Windspeaker

The Rockbiters and Feral Spirits will stop you getting rushed down too quick against fast decks, and then the Windfury effect synergises better with the big guys than Bloodlust does. Windfury/Rockbiter also work together very nicely.

Im currently working on this deck tho i need all the help i can get to make it perform smoother

A couple of examples, whethever if i should use 1 or 2 unstable portals?, add explosive sheep for rush deck control? run 2-3 secrets and a mad scientist, but the problem is that this might be quite bad if u actually have the secrets in ur hand since it will probably be quite slow? swap lil' exorcist? Recently swapped 2 Harvest golems to 2 Spider tanks since spider tanks is way stronger and gives alot more power since harvest golems are for deathrattle decks wich i was kind of stupid not to notice that i should have done this swap earlier, also this small change made alot of improvement to the deck and made me win games alot easier so yea, there are many possibilities.

As u can see i have many questions and wonders about swapping and adding few cards to the deck to make it a really good and strong deck, all help is appriciated, dont worry to give some tips and improvement of this deck.

i'd say use Harrison Jones instead of Ooze, tho i don't have that card yet.

Link to my deck: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/187744-mage-control-at-every-corner

This deck looks like it's trying to achieve the same sort of thing as the Duplicate Control and Midrange Echo decks that I have posted, so i'd advise taking a look at those for some ideas.

To answers your specific questions, i'd tend to match the number of Portals to the number of Echos, Portal is really good at getting a cheap card in your hand that you can play on an Echo turn for extra value, so I see those cards going hand in hand pretty often. Make it 1 and 1, or 2 and 2.

Mad Scientist is too good. You're pretty much obligated to play it in any class that has playable secrets (i.e Not Paladin). 

You shouldn't need Explosive Sheep with the amount of early game you have, Chows and Flamecannons are plenty.

Aside from that, general advice, probably too many 1 ofs. I gave this advice earlier in the thread to somebody, but look for cards that are underperforming and cut them for second copies of the good cards. I understand the mentality of playing one copy of a bunch of situational cards, and then copying them in the matchups where they're good, but that is still going to leave you with a ton of dead cards in your deck in each individual matchup. Try and get a snapshot of the decks you're playing against commonly, and limit the tech cards to the ones that are good in those matchups.

Hi

I've been playing the game on and off for a while.  Since getting a tablet in January sales I've started playing a lot more but it appears I suck at the game.  I suspect the problem is my in game decision making, but that's kinda hard to fix so I thought I would get my decks checked while I work on that.  My 2 main decks are a ramp druid and an aggro hunter.  Different styles, but I tend to lose all the same smile.png

You can find these decks here http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g266/Aposter1/currentmaindecks.png

I have naxx, and I have more or less every druid class card (fell in love with druid when I started, and disenchanted everything I got in 4 other classes to feed dust into it).  I have the majority of common/rare classic neutrals, but no faceless manipulator (I'm working on that) and limited GvG stuff.  As far as legendaries go, if it isn't in naxx and isn't called leeroy, I don't have it.  I ended last season at rank 15, and am currently stuck around 17/18 :/

The Face Hunter is more or less fine, but you almost certainly want Explosive Traps over Freezing and you're missing Mad Scientists, which you should put in over the Bluegills. I have a couple of Face Hunter decks up that you can look at for reference.

Ramp Druid, Solid start, i'd drop the Ironbark Protector and go all-in on not getting BGH'd. Drop the Annoy-o-Tron as well, and add two Zombie Chows in place of them. Power of the Wild isn't a great card in Ramp, you're not interested in a 3/2, and you usually wont have a lot of minions in play to buff, so cut those too and add in 2 Sludge Belchers. Finally, cut the Starfall and one Sunwalker for 2 Belchers.

If you do get hold of a Faceless, the Faceless/Mark of the Wild combo is a good inclusion in Ramp when you don't have Legendaries like Cenarius and Boom available.

Thanks for the response, I just have a couple of quick queries.  

First, you are recommending I run 4 sludge belchers in the ramp druid, anything I can run instead?

Second, I'm considering my 1 drops in the rush deck.  Leper gnome is clearly awesome, but I kinda want to drop the mechanical gnomes in favour of elven archer.  Reasoning as follows: spare parts are great but RNG, sometimes I get to stealth an arcane golem after he attacks, sometimes I get something situationally useless.  Second, gnome has to survive a turn to do any damage, where elven can do it straight away, and only gets outdamaged if gnome survives 2 turns (unlikely).  Third, pinging the annoyotrons I see every game. This seems so sensible to me but nobody does it, so what am I missing?

Edited by Aposter

First, you are recommending I run 4 sludge belchers in the ramp druid, anything I can run instead?

Second, I'm considering my 1 drops in the rush deck.  Leper gnome is clearly awesome, but I kinda want to drop the mechanical gnomes in favour of elven archer.  Reasoning as follows: spare parts are great but RNG, sometimes I get to stealth an arcane golem after he attacks, sometimes I get something situationally useless.  Second, gnome has to survive a turn to do any damage, where elven can do it straight away, and only gets outdamaged if gnome survives 2 turns (unlikely).  Third, pinging the annoyotrons I see every game. This seems so sensible to me but nobody does it, so what am I missing?

i had the same idea about elfen archer... ping those divine shields or finish something of - but i'm still new ^-^

*waiting for my deck response* ;>

There are no Sludge Belchers in the Ramp list you sent me.

I've seen people try Elven Archers, it's definitely not terrible. I'd recommend just 1 though.

There are no Sludge Belchers in the Ramp list you sent me.

I've seen people try Elven Archers, it's definitely not terrible. I'd recommend just 1 though.

No, but you recommended I swap out 4 cards for them:)

Looking at the guides on the site, I figured you meant swap 2x power of the wild for mark of the wild, then swap the other 2 cards for sludge belchers.  That's what I did anyway.  Thanks for the help smile.png

Edited by Aposter

Oh, you're right, sorry.

I'd wait on the Mark of the Wilds until you have access to Faceless, that is a pretty powerful combo, but the Mark isn't fantastic in isolation, especially if you don't have Black Knight (Mark + Black Knight can be used to kill an enemy minion). In place of my 3rd and 4th Sludge Belcher, i'd look at Shade of Naxxramas, or a 2nd Harvest Golem, Mind Control Tech could be good too.

Hi all!
I'm new, both to Icy-Veins and Hearthstone, and I've worked to make a Mech Mage since I like it very much.

2x Clockwork Gnome
2x Cogmaster
2x Frostbolt
2x Annoy-o-Tron
2x Mechwarper
2x Snowchugger
1x Harvest Golem
2x Spider Tank
2x Tinkertown Technician
2x Fireball
2x Goblin Blastmage
2x Mechanical Yeti
2x Piloted Shredder
2x Azure Drake
1x Loatheb
1x Illidan Stormrage
1x Piloted Sky Golem

I don't know if I should keep Illidan Stormrage or use Sunwalker.
Also, at what rank could this deck arrive? 
Thanks and sorry for my English, I'm Italian :)

I would take out Illidan and play Pyroblast if you have it, you're just lacking a finisher in the deck right now, no Boom, no Antonidas etc. Rag would be fine too.

If you're new and don't have access to a lot of cards though, It's probably easier to go the Mad Scientist/Mirror Entity route, since it looks like you have Naxxramas.

So your two options are either.

-1 Illidan
+ 1 Pyroblast, Antonidas, Ragnaros or Dr. Boom

Or

- 1 Illidan

- 2 Mechanical Yeti

- 1 Spider Tank

+ 2 Mad Scientist
+ 2 Mirror Entity

With either of those modifications, the deck is easily capable of Rank 5+ when piloted well.

• Like 1

here is my current decklist:

2h535o0.jpg

the deck can snowball great, if u manage to get value out of northshire... but it doesn't feel consistent :/

====================================

on the other hand, i'm theoycrafting on a mage deck, very dust costy.

i managed to break it down to ~15 cards i would consider core/staple

Mad Scientist × 2

Arcane Intellect × 1

Duplicate × 2

Echo of Medivh × 2

Polymorph × 2

Faceless Manipulator × 2

Leeroy Jenkins × 1

Loatheb × 1

Sylvanas Windrunner × 1

Kel'Thuzad × 1

Duplicate, Echo of Medivh and Faceless Manipulator ... with these cards u can manage to get multiple Kel'Thuzad, Sylvanas or anything on the board smile.png

Polymorh - great combo with Faceless, very strong removal tool

the legendarys: Loatheb to protect board, Sylvanas... just amazingly strong, Kel'Thuzad featueres the theme and Leeroy over Archmage Antonidas, because i can get multiple Leeroys with this core.

Arcane Intellect and Mad Scientist for deck-thinning + Mad Scientist is the value play.

now... i'm not quite sure how to fill the remaining cards.

i thought about a few tech cards like BGH, TBH - if need be, u can duplicate those to use their strong battlecry again.

enhance o mechano looks great as well, but u would add another card, which is only usefull on an allready full board.

other thought would be the molten giant variant with heals, ice barrier and stuff

or a sticky board with a lot of deathrattle summons (Sludge, Cairne, all the random mechs)

but maybe fill the remaining cards up with removal? (there are lots of spells for mage, explosive sheep)

i even thought about going full murloc to add early-game power^^

u have any recommendation for the remaining 15 cards? maybe even swap out some of my core cards?

Hey guys,

I have been unenchanting all my other class cards and im currently close to getting my full miracle rouge deck from the icyvein naxxramas deck guide. Link

The only two cards im currently missing are Loatheb and Bloodmage Thalnos.

I have been really struggling with this set against heavy control decks, although i have read that it should be strong against them because of all the clear power the deck has.

I am currently rank 19, highest rank 17 this week. I need your tips on how to best play out the deck and/or what cards i should swap for others.

Thank you!

73y9w.jpg

Hey guys,

I have been unenchanting all my other class cards and im currently close to getting my full miracle rouge deck from the icyvein naxxramas deck guide. Link

The only two cards im currently missing are Loatheb and Bloodmage Thalnos.

top of the page u linked says:

Last updated by Sottle on 18 Nov. 2014

so... i don't think the deck fits the current meta perfectly... and imo its missing strong gvg cards

with 2* preperation i would add 2* oil and a sprint

i would also try to fit in some charge (i've seen southsea deckhand quite often to combo with oil, arcane golem is popular as well, maybe even leeroy and/or faceless manipulator)

but uhm... that would be oil rogue and not miracle rogue^^"

i don't know how important these cards are, but how did malygos + 2*sinister strike work out for you? i think i would get rid of those... (i know... that's kind of the core of the deck, right? >_<)

for combo starter i think clockwork gnome is the best card out there, since u can usually use it twice to start a combo^^

i face a lot of aggro, so i would add a 2nd blade furry

and the sprint... i would rly add a sprint^^ (2nd violet teacher sounds good to me as well)

Hey folks.

I've only been playing for a couple of months and I'm really enjoying the game, it's the first CCG I've played so as I'm sure you can imagine I get rolled through... often. I refuse to give up though as HS is a fantastic game but I need a little help. I see the most success with my mage deck but to call it success just seems like I'm lying to myself so any feedback would be appreciated, Tactics I should go for, card subs or even cards I should try to get my hands on.

2x Arcane Missiles     1x Clockwork Gnome
2x Mirror Image         1x Cogmaster

1x Ice Lance             2x Explosive Sheep

2x Flame Cannon      2x MechWarper

1x Arcane intellect     1x Harvest Golem

1x Mirror Entity          2x Arcane Nullifier X-21

1x Polymorph            1x Goblin Blastmage

2x Frostbolt              1x Jeeves

2x Flamestrike           1x Mechanical Yeti

1x Gazlowe

1x Lord of the Arena

1x Stormwind Champion
                               1x Antique Healbot

I don't have many cards that aren't in the basic, I have the first wing of Naxx but I'm trying to get gold to get the others. Any guidance would be hugely appreciated.

hey... i'm theorycrafting on 2 decks right now... and i wanna know for which one i should save my dust.

Angry Chicken Priest (decklist)

Circle of Healing × 2

Silence × 1

Holy Smite × 2

Power Word: Shield × 2

Angry Chicken × 1

Lightwarden × 2

Northshire Cleric × 2

Unstable Ghoul × 2

Wild Pyromancer × 2

Velen's Chosen × 2

Acolyte of Pain × 2

Hobgoblin × 2

Shadow Madness × 2

Holy Nova × 2

Gurubashi Berserker × 2

Vol'jin × 1

Lightbomb × 1

When i think about a turn based card game, i usually aim to get card advantage. In Hearthstone your turns are based on mana and most cards cost mana. However, there are ways to cycle cards without using a lot of mana. Just as a quick note: this deck can suicide on turn 4 (in theory^^) But i wanna break down the deck before i come to combos and synergies wink.png

This deck runs 5 Big Game Hunter targets

Angry Chicken × 1

Lightwarden × 2

Gurubashi Berserker × 2

, allthou it only runs 3 minions with 5 mana cost

Gurubashi Berserker × 2

Vol'jin × 1

(those are my loved ones, I can't build priest without these 3, sry)

it runs 6 cards that, more or less, directly cycle throu your deck

Northshire Cleric × 2

Acolyte of Pain × 2

6 cards to buff your minions

Velen's Chosen × 2

Hobgoblin × 2

a lot of area heal smile.png

Circle of Healing × 2

Holy Nova × 2

... and area damage (>°o°)>

Unstable Ghoul × 2

Wild Pyromancer × 2

Holy Nova × 2

Lightbomb × 1

and some utility

Silence × 1

Holy Smite × 2

Shadow Madness × 2

Vol'jin × 1

Now... i mentioned the turn 4 suicide earlier...

u have the coin, turn 1 northshire, turn 2 coined out acolyte, turn 3 acolyte, turn 4:

2nd Northshire, Wild Pyromancer into Power Word: Shield -> +3 Cards

Circle of Healing -> +12 Cards (5 Healed minions, 2 dmged Acolyte)

2nd Circle of Healing -> +12 Cards

now, on turn 4 u drew 8 cards from your deck + 27 Cards drawn (in one turn) will result in taking 5 times Fatigue dmg. play your Silence to take 2 times Fatigue dmg... leaving u at 2 HP - well... u didn't suicide, yet, but your enemy only has to end his turn for you to die on turn 5 to Fatigue

i think this example shows how much draw power this deck can combo out smile.png

but u can combo all this dmg and healing with Lightwarden and Gurubashi Berserker to get very big minions out. (yes, u can even get over 30 dmg a single turn, but this deck runs no charge or anything)

i think the MVP of this deck is the Wild Pyromancer u can combo this beast with nearly everything in your deck, either directly (gurubashi, acoylte, chicken) or inderectly via enabling healing (northshire, lightwarden)

i hope this deck runs enough protection for hobgoblin - 2 taunts looks a bit too thin, but i have a hard time fitting other taunts into the deck. Maybe even get rid of one hobgoblin?

for the spells: i think i should value low mana cost spells over high mana cost spells, since they are easier to combo with Wild Pyromancer. that's why i would run 1 copy of silence over 1 copy of Mindcontrol and 2 copys of Holy Smite over 2 copys of Shadow Word: Pain - Vol'jin is another reason i favor smite. for board control 2 copys of Shadowmadness, Holy Nova and one copy of Lightbomb - there are no real low mana options here, are there?

1 Angry Chicken should be enough... why get a 2nd one? too situational. Lightwarden over Light of the Naaru since the spell doesn't combo with Hobgoblin, right?(serious question here!) But i think it would be funny to add even more heals and lightwardens^^ i even consider to add a copy of Darscale Healer for more area heal.

Sheep Mage (decklist)

Ice Lance × 1

Frostbolt × 2

Explosive Sheep × 2

Mad Scientist × 2

Arcane Intellect × 1

Duplicate × 2

Ice Block × 1

Earthen Ring Farseer × 2

Echo of Medivh × 2

Polymorph × 2

Enhance-o Mechano × 1

Antique Healbot × 1

Faceless Manipulator × 2

Leeroy Jenkins × 1

Loatheb × 1

Sylvanas Windrunner × 1

Flamestrike × 2

Flame Leviathan × 1

Kel'Thuzad × 1

Molten Giant × 2

well, it's basicly this deck with a complete deck list^^

i think with 2* Explosive Sheep, 2* Flamestrike, 1* Flame Leviathan this deck has enough removal to survive till mid/lategame where this deck should start to shine

Frostbold/Icelance can be use to either control the early board or go for lethal lategame... or just freeze a big lategame drop

Molten Giants and Heals to use´your own hitpoints as resource

i'm thinking of adding some kind of taunt (sunfury protector?)

now... my question is for which one should i go? (and what cards to switch out^^) the priest deck obviously is much cheaper, but relys heavily on combos to do anything. The Mage-deck looks to me way more solid, since it can compete with mill or fatigue stuff... i don't see the priest deck in any way working against a mill or fatigue deck biggrin.png

I'm thinking about going full Naxx with the Mage-Deck until i get the dust for all those legendarys

or are both ideas stupid? >_< and i should just netdeck something for my 1st real deck?

Edited by neeca