FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

Hey man, lets begin! Mech Mage in itself is a very aggressive deck that tries to curve out in the early game by droppng minions that pose threat to the other player, because of their extra effects. E.G. Cogmaster, Mechwarper, Snowchugger. Forcing enemy to answer to those threats immediately or suffer the consequences, thus making them to do subpar plays at times. And finish the game with burn spells before the enemy has stabilized.

Based on what i just wrote certain cards don`t make any sense when it comes to your list: Ironbeak Owl, Arcane Intellect, Ice Block, Polymorph, Nullifier, Piloted Sky Golem, Flamestrike, Pyroblast.  I am keeping in mind that your only legendary atm is Antonidas so that means that your deck can`t go lategame and you can`t try go for some control tactics where you slow down to draw cards, clear with Flamestrike, wait for a target you want to Polymorph while losing a ton of tempo even though Polymorph, Flamestrike, Intellect, Pyro, Ice Block are good cards.... they are too SLOW, if your decks late game consists of 1 legendary card. When it comes to Owl it`s not the worst, but when i think about it, i hate all the scenarios when you don`t have a good silence target and you are stuck with it in your hand maybe even forced to play it as a tempo drop.

Before i give any suggestions on what to add to make the deck better, please try to unlock the first 4 wings of Naxxramas! There are many great cards in there and one of them is Mad Scientist - this card is AMAZING for the deck you are trying to play and any secret based decks!

Suggestions:

+2 Cogmaster - best 1drop for a mech based deck.

+1 Annoy-o-Tron - having this guy early game to protect your cogmasters or mechwarpers or snowchuggers is awesome!

-2 Harvest Golems, +2 Spider Tank - reason being is that even though Golems are sticky... they DON`t trade well while Tanks have nice 3 dmg and a body of 4 that avoids most single target removal like Quickshot, Dark Bomb, Frostbolt

+1 Goblin Blastmage - this is the craziest value card when it comes to Mech decks and one of the reasons Mage has the best Mech synergy!

+1 Azure Drake - having some cycle in your deck is always nice and compared to Arcane Intellect it doesn`t lose you tempo.... drakes body is not the best for a 5drop, but the extra spell power synergy is worth it.

-2 Mana Wyrm - Mech Mages don`t run that many spells thus it`s hard to buff them and if you are not buffing them they are really weak. Plus you want to save Spare Parts for Antonidas.

+2 Leper Gnomes - not an ideal card, but because we are lacking expensive end game or Mad Scientists for the Mirror Entity tempo plays they are OK.

-1 Mechanical Yeti - this card is really good because of the spare part synergy with Antonidas, but we can`t have too many expensive cards so he should be cut.

+2 Piloted Shredder - even though it`s another 4drop, but compared to Yeti this is way stickier with great stats thus poses a great threat for the enemy.

+2 Micro Machine - another subpar inclusion, but it`s not bad and having nice early curve is the MOST IMPORTANT thing for a mech mage.

+1 Acidic Swamp Ooze - a very useful minion vs all the weapon classes and even if you are not facing one it`s a good 3/2 body for 2 mana.

Here is a picture of the idea. And i hope that is was helpful! smile.png

6wf2Lvv.png

Thanks! Only reason I have the flamestrike is due to Warrior's devastating Whirlwind combos and Paladin/Mage aggros.

Will definitely consider going complete aggro :)

Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend. My friend has Ragnaros and Dr. Boom and uses Mage class. He has some epics (Faceless, Piloted, Molten, Junk, Pyro, Ice Block, Enhance-o). No Naxx, BrM. Lots of GvG

He's stuck around Rank 17, here's the deck, he doesn't have two of many cards. Please give suggestions!

1 Cogmaster

2 Frostbolts

1 Unstable Portal

1 Annoy-A-Tron

1 Ironbeak

2 Mechwarpers

1 Snowchugger

1 Arcane Intellect

1 Iceblock

1 Mirror entity

1 Harvest Golem

1 Spider Tank

2 Fireballs

1 Arcane Nullifier

1 Goblin Blastmage

1 Mechanical Yeti

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Antique Healbot

1 Azure Drake

1 Faceless Manipulator

1 Junkbot

1 Piloted Sky golem

1 Flamestrike

1 Dr. Boom

1 Ragnaros

1 Pyroblast

1 Molten Giant

Sorry for multipost, IE went crazy, I should switch to Chrome biggrin.png

Could you please remove this post? Thank you

Edited by positiv2

Definitely switching to chrome, sorry sad.png

Could you please remove this post? Thank you

Edited by positiv2

Remove iceblock, molten giant, junkbot, probably pyroblast and manipulator. Molten giant is good only in lock, iceblock has no effect on board control, junkbot is too slow, pyrolast is too slow, manipulator can be useful if your rag can survive. If not, then faceless is quite useless, if he survives, then one rag is usually enough. Add shredder and sky golem, 2 tinkertown technicians and a blastmage. If he doesnt have second sky golem, add a spider tank.

Mech mage is quite aggressive, so maybe remove a flamestrike and healbot. Flamestrike is a good card, but if you didnt manage to get board control early, you lost anyway. Healbot wont help you much, if you are winning, healbot wont help you, if you are losing, the 8 HP wont help you catch up. I would add a cogmaster and a mechanical yeti.

I also reccomend you to see the mech mage deck on this site and add rag and boom to it.

Hi,

I'm posting this for a friend. My friend has Ragnaros and Dr. Boom and uses Mage class. He has some epics (Faceless, Piloted, Molten, Junk, Pyro, Ice Block, Enhance-o). No Naxx, BrM. Lots of GvG

He's stuck around Rank 17, here's the deck, he doesn't have two of many cards. Please give suggestions!

1 Cogmaster

2 Frostbolts

1 Unstable Portal

1 Annoy-A-Tron

1 Ironbeak

2 Mechwarpers

1 Snowchugger

1 Arcane Intellect

1 Iceblock

1 Mirror entity

1 Harvest Golem

1 Spider Tank

2 Fireballs

1 Arcane Nullifier

1 Goblin Blastmage

1 Mechanical Yeti

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Antique Healbot

1 Azure Drake

1 Faceless Manipulator

1 Junkbot

1 Piloted Sky golem

1 Flamestrike

1 Dr. Boom

1 Ragnaros

1 Pyroblast

1 Molten Giant

• Like 1

Hey guys, I play mostly Rogue, please help improve my deck, i stuck at rank 8

2x Backstab

2x Preparation

2x Deadly Poison

2x Blade Flurry

2x Eviscerate

2x Sap

1x Bloodmage Thalnos

1x Fan of Knife

1x Big Game Hunter

1x Edwin Vancleef

2x SI:7 Agent

2x Tinker's Sharpsword Oil

1x Sabotage

1x Violet Teacher

2x Piloted Shreeder

1x Antique Healbot

2x Azure Drake

1x Loathe

2x Sprint

I want to add something. I only have 2 first wing of naxx and the first wing of brm. I don't have any legendary beside the orgre. My total spare dust is about 1k6

Hi, I need some help, 

Im rank 15 4 stars and have not been able to pass it. Plz suggest.

2 Mana Wyrms

2 Frostbolts

1 Unstable Portal

1 Annoy-o-tron

2 Mechwarpers

2 SnowChuggers

1 Arcane Intellect

1 Ice Block

2 Harvest Golem

2 Spider Tanks

1 Tinker Town Tech

2 Fireballs

1 Polymorph

1 Goblin BlastMage

1 Mechanical Yeti

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Azure Deck

1 Faceless Manipulator

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Flamestrike - I'm keeping this guy

1 Dr.Boom

1 Ragnaros The Firelord

1 Pyroblast

Also I don't have any Naxx or Blackrock cards.

Hi, I am rank 15 4 stars and can't get past it. I'm hoping to go up to Rank 13 if possible. The deck on Icy Veins That I copied says you can get to Legend. Here is the deck:

2 Mana Wyrms

1 Unstable 

1 annoy-o-tron

2 Frostbolts

2 Snow Chuggers

2 Mech Warpers

1 Intellect

1 Ice Block

2 Harvest Golems

2 Spider Tanks

1 Tinker Town Tech

2 Fireballs

1 Polymorph

1 Goblin BlastMage

1 Mech Yeti

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Azure drake

1 Faceless Manip

1 Piloted Sky Gol

1 FlameStrike

1 Dr. Boom

1 Ragnaros the Firelord

1 PyroBlast 

• Like 1

Hi. I just found this site, and need some advice.

I play a Control Mage deck, looking to trade one-for-one removal early while grinding card advantage.

So far I have been unable to climb past 14.

Mage:

2 Mirror Image

2 Arcane Missiles

2 Unstable Ghoul

2 Flame Cannon

2 Frost Bolt

2 Flamewaker

1 Arcane Intellect

2 Senjin Shieldmate

2 Arcane Nullifier

2 Polymorph

2 Sludgebelcher

2 Azure Drake

2 Fireball

2 Flamestrike

Archmage Antonidas

Kel Thuzad

Chromaggus

I have most of the rares, very few epics, and only the Legendaries from Naxxramas and Blackrock.

I added the second Polymorph and the Arcane Intellect recently for 2 Dragon's breaths.

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm still fairly new to HS, been playing about 3 months. I've got the main hang of the meta so I am wanting to step it up and go further up the ladder. This is my Pally that I've had the most fun with. I guess I'm going for fast and powerful control but not full on face. (still learning the lingo sorry) So I guess the question is, does it look like it is any good for what I am going for? What does it look like? lol What should I swap out for late game survival without sacrificing my early game? Open to suggestions. I do have Naxx, BRM and most rares from Classic and GvG. Hurting on the Legends though. 

x2 Avenge

x2 Blessing of Might

x2 Argent Squire 

x1 Equality

x2 Echoing Ooze

x2 Knife Juggler

x2 Shielded Minibot

x2 Muster for Battle

x1 Acolyte of Pain

x2 Truesilver Champion

x2 Blessing of Kings

x2 Consecration

x2 Defender of Argus

x1 Loatheb

x1 Quartermaster

x2 Sludge Belcher

x1 Lay on Hands

x1 Tirion Fordring

I've thought about possibly taking out 1 Echoing Ooze for a 3 mana minion since I'm low there. I like it but feel that it can be better. Thanks for any input. 

Hello,

I'm still fairly new to HS, been playing about 3 months. I've got the main hang of the meta so I am wanting to step it up and go further up the ladder. This is my Pally that I've had the most fun with. I guess I'm going for fast and powerful control but not full on face. (still learning the lingo sorry) So I guess the question is, does it look like it is any good for what I am going for? What does it look like? lol What should I swap out for late game survival without sacrificing my early game? Open to suggestions. I do have Naxx, BRM and most rares from Classic and GvG. Hurting on the Legends though. 

x2 Avenge

x2 Blessing of Might

x2 Argent Squire 

x1 Equality

x2 Echoing Ooze

x2 Knife Juggler

x2 Shielded Minibot

x2 Muster for Battle

x1 Acolyte of Pain

x2 Truesilver Champion

x2 Blessing of Kings

x2 Consecration

x2 Defender of Argus

x1 Loatheb

x1 Quartermaster

x2 Sludge Belcher

x1 Lay on Hands

x1 Tirion Fordring

I've thought about possibly taking out 1 Echoing Ooze for a 3 mana minion since I'm low there. I like it but feel that it can be better. Thanks for any input

You are somehow stuck between aggressive and control, although that could work. If it were me, I would cut the ooze and the blessing of might and go for two aldor peace keepers (synergize well with the acolyte) and probably two piloted shredders

• Like 1

Hello,

x2 Avenge

x2 Blessing of Might

x2 Argent Squire 

x1 Equality

x2 Echoing Ooze

x2 Knife Juggler

x2 Shielded Minibot

x2 Muster for Battle

x1 Acolyte of Pain

x2 Truesilver Champion

x2 Blessing of Kings

x2 Consecration

x2 Defender of Argus

x1 Loatheb

x1 Quartermaster

x2 Sludge Belcher

x1 Lay on Hands

x1 Tirion Fordring

I've thought about possibly taking out 1 Echoing Ooze for a 3 mana minion since I'm low there. I like it but feel that it can be better. Thanks for any input

You are somehow stuck between aggressive and control, although that could work. If it were me, I would cut the ooze and the blessing of might and go for two aldor peace keepers (synergize well with the acolyte) and probably two piloted shredders

Thanks for the advice. I did what you had suggested but I only have 1 Aldor so I put it in as well as a second Equality. So far I have yet to pull a single Shredder in my last 5 matches and I still feel the change and I'm liking it. I love the combos with Ooze but I feel like I hold on to him entirely too long. This deck still has it's early aggression but now it feels like I have more control mid to late. Thanks again for the advice. 

Hi,

1 Cogmaster

2 Frostbolts

1 Unstable Portal

1 Annoy-A-Tron

1 Ironbeak

2 Mechwarpers

1 Snowchugger

1 Arcane Intellect

1 Iceblock

1 Mirror entity

1 Harvest Golem

1 Spider Tank

2 Fireballs

1 Arcane Nullifier

1 Goblin Blastmage

1 Mechanical Yeti

1 Piloted Shredder

1 Antique Healbot

1 Azure Drake

1 Faceless Manipulator

1 Junkbot

1 Piloted Sky golem

1 Flamestrike

1 Dr. Boom

1 Ragnaros

1 Pyroblast

1 Molten Giant

All i can say is that your list seems to be all over the place. My suggestion would be to do the following changes.

Changes:

+1 Cogmaster having good early game means everything!

-1 Unstable Portal because it doesn`t fit this particular list.

+1 Annoyotron to protect your early minions like Mechwarpers and Schuggers.

+1 Snowchugger because it`s amazing vs weapon classes and they are popular for the past couple months.

-1 Arcane Intellect by using it your deck loses tempo and it`s bad for an agressive deck.

-1 Iceblock doesn`t fit this list.

-1 Mirror Entity because it`s too slow if you don`t have a card called Mad Scientist.

-1 Arcane Nullifier it`s a defensive minion that`s too slow for this list.

+1 Goblin Blastmage because it`s easily one of the best cards for a Mech Deck.

-1 Antique Healbot running such slow defensive cards in agressive decks is very bad.

-1 Faceless Manipulator is too slow.

-1 Junkbot not a good card.

-Ragnaros because it`s too slow.

-Molten Giant Because it doesn`t fit the idea of the deck.

+1 Spider Tank

+1 Piloted Shredder

+1 Micro Machine

+1 Tinkertown Technician

Main idea for the changes was to cut slow/ low quality cards for faster and more agressive options to increase the consistency of the list.

• Like 1

Hey. Great post. was looking for something just like that. I actually am constantly making and trying new decks based on the somewhat limited card collection, trying to figure out my strongest class. I find i love playing with non vanilla cards that synergize and combo well with others.  I have finished 3/5 of naxx and all of BRM. Currently i'm trying to rework my warlock deck since I opened a Mel'ganis and finished construct quarter. I don't have any epic classic cards and very few gvg epics. I have some rares (5 warlock classics, 2 gvg). in terms of legendary i have Mogor, toshley and mukla, oustside of adventure rewards. I followed the how to make your own deck guide on the website and made this deck

1x sacrificial pact

1x corruption

1 x power overwhelming

2x voidwalker

2x dark bomb

1x annoy-o-tron

1x haunted creeper

1x iron beak owl

2x nerubian egg

1x demonwrath

1x sense demons

1x shadow bolt

1x flesh eating goul

1x harvest golem

1x raid leader

1x void terror

1x shadow flame

1x baron rivendare

1x piloted shredder

2x voidcaller

1x doom guard

2x sludge belcher

1x storm wind champion

1x chromaggus

1x melganis

mana curves rises up from 4 on 1 to  7 cards each on 2 and 3,  goes down gradually to 5 slot and nothing on 6 and 3 on 7+

I realize the deck has a lot of 1x cards some of them its because i only have 1 copy (piloted shredder, power overwhelming, harvest golem, flesheating goul, annoy-o-tron, void terror) the rest was a matter of wanting to add other cards which i thought had synergy with baron rivendare and death rattle combos (raid leader, stormwind champion) I felt two shadow flames would be too expensive and two demonwrath would be too many since i have many other ways of activating eggs as well. (raid leader power overwhelming, void terror). I have 1 azure drake which i feel might be a good addition but cant seem to fit it.

When the deck works it almost epic giving me a field full of nerubians or spiders or even shredder drops. I've even had one void caller summon two demons for me making me wanna mulligan for rivendare. sometimes however melganis pops at the wrong time when I've planned him to be an end game savior when opponent has no removals left. ( I lack earthen ring and heal bot in my collection.) Sometimes also death rattle minions trigger before rivendare comes up. Sometimes the enemy has too many minions resulting in me keeping  putting sludge belcher down before rivendare even though i have it in hand.

I should mention I have 2800 gold and 460 dust which i thought i would save for when the new expansion hits (which is why i haven't finished naxx even even though i felt kelthuzzard might be a good addition to the deck) Thanks for the help in advance and sorry for the long post.

Hello. I mainly use Mage and Warlock and a few days ago I built a new Flamewalker mage deck

rDAYccF.png

I don't have Naxx but I have BRM ,a lot of GvG cards ,a good amount of rares and epics and some legendaries.

LE: Forgot to mention,current rank is 13 ( jogging between 14-12 )

Edited by cezeka

Hello!

I am a relatively fresh player, only 6-8 weeks of playing this amazing game. I have been grinding away at quests for arena entries, and the only money invested so far is the TGT pre-order. After opening all packs, I realized I could flesh out hunter options, as it was my preferred class before TGT.

Dinking around with hunter cards, I came up with a Lock and Load centered deck. Since I don't have a lot of play experience, this is what I am able to cobble together:

2 Hunter's Mark

2 Arcane Shot

1 Timber Wolf

2 Bear Trap

2 Explosive Trap

2 Freezing Trap

2 Lock and Load

2 King's Elekk

2 Animal Companion

1 Deadly Shot

2 Power Shot

2 Unleash the Hounds

1 Multi Shot

2 Houndmaster

1 Explosive Shot

1 King of Beasts

1 Ram Wrangler

2 Savanna Highmane

I have done nothing in Naxx/BrM.

I have 780 dust currently.

At rank 17 currently (I know, for shame!)

This deck has worked for me, going 9-2 since creation, but failed attempts to get quest wins has kept me from going further in rank.

This deck has worked as an early board control, in that I like it when the field is empty. Using spells and traps only when needed and taking the occasional damage, this deck shines with two or three low-cost spells to use after Lock and Load. I love that it will pull legendary minions (I had two Gahz'rilla and a King Krush in one match)

I do have a gold Eydis Darkbane(!!!) and a Confessor Paletress, although I think those are worth keeping (correct me if I am wrong). I also have a Varian Wrynn, which I don't see a whole lot of play coming with that (again, correct if wrong).

My curiosity is whether I need to tweak the deck at all, and if breaking down cards is justifiable for that cause (I have a tendency to break down a card, and regret later lol).

Many thanks to any input received!

So I don't have any naxx cards but I have all the BrM cards and I have 500 dust so I want to make some edits to my existing deck right now, I'm having trouble getting past rank 13. Here it is:

X2 Arcane Missles

X1 Mirror Image

X2 Mana Wyrm

X1 Flamecannon

X2 Frostbolt

X2 Unstable Portal

X2 Sorcerer Apprentice

X2 Arcane Intellect

X1 Effigy

X2 Mirror Entity

X2 Flamewalker

X2 Fireball

X2 Mechanical Yeti

X2 Water Elemental

X2 Azure Drake

X1 Emperor Thaurissan

X1 Flame Strike

X1 Archmage Antonidas

Hi all, First post newbie here. This is the first deck I have built on my own that has had some success. I am rank 14 and have a decent collection of cards, mostly lacking legendary.

This deck is a Paladin trying to use inspire and the silver hand buffs. My experience so far is it is pretty slow and I am having some difficulty with early board control, but if I can stay alive it is pretty strong mid to late.

Blessing of Wisdom x1

Leper Gnome x1

Lowly Squire x2

Argent Protector x1

Echoing Ooze x2

Knife Juggler x2

Sword of Justice x1

muster for battle x2

seal of champions x1

silver hand regent x 2

warhorse trainer x2

blessing of kings x2

Consecration x2

Maiden of the lake x1

murloc knight x2

solemn vigil x 1

leeroy jenkins x1

Muklas champion x2

Quartermaster x1

Frost Giant x1

I havent found maiden of the lake to be real useful and I added Leeroy Jenkins and Frost Giantt for some finishing power. Any suggestions on add/remove to make this a stronger deck? I have enjoyed playing it so far but feel it is still lacking. Maybe remove maiden of the lake for an equality? Thanks in advance.

So I don't have any naxx cards but I have all the BrM cards and I have 500 dust so I want to make some edits to my existing deck right now, I'm having trouble getting past rank 13. Here it is:

X2 Arcane Missles

X1 Mirror Image

X2 Mana Wyrm

X1 Flamecannon

X2 Frostbolt

X2 Unstable Portal

X2 Sorcerer Apprentice

X2 Arcane Intellect

X1 Effigy

X2 Mirror Entity

X2 Flamewalker

X2 Fireball

X2 Mechanical Yeti

X2 Water Elemental

X2 Azure Drake

X1 Emperor Thaurissan

X1 Flame Strike

X1 Archmage Antonidas

With this type of a deck you are having one big problem. Not having Mad Scientists... you mentioned the fact that you don`t have any Naxx cards, bu that`s the issue.

Having Mad Scientist can make this deck from good to insane, because for the most part you don`t want to play secrets manually, but get them in play from Scientists as tempo plays.

So when you get them i would probably make these changes:

-1 Azure Drake

-1 Mechanical Yeti

+2 Mad Scientist

Reason being is that you are having too many 5 mana minions and by removing some we are improving your early game hands.

Hi! I have used this site for a few months using decks I have seen on here, but just registered today. Wanted thoughts on my deck. Thanks for any help!!

1x Arcane Missiles

2x Mana Wyrm

2x Flamecannon

2x Frost Bolt

2x Unstable Portal

2x Sorcerers Apprentice

2x Mad scientist

2x Arcane Intellect

2x Effigy

2x Flamewalker

1x Polymorph Boar

2x Fireball

2x Sludge Belcher

Emperor Thaurissan

1x Grand Crusader

Archmage Antonidas

2x Flamestrike

Dr. Boom

Changes I want to make but lack the cards are

Dr. Boom>Ronin(Better synergy with Effigy, and Antonidas)

Grand Crusader>Sylvannas(Possibly, but doesn't really help me much against hunter or paly which seem to be my toughest opponents so far)

Update: trying alexstraza(sp?) and sea giant in place of above 2 and not crazy about that either. I am floating around rank 7 right now. Also took out my poly boat for a mirror entity. Having trouble deciding there also. Have tried flame lance, and blizzard there also. Might try regular polymorph. BGH might be good but I don't have one yet...

Update 2: swapped in mirror image x2 and chrommagus for poly/crusader/boom from original deck. Won 4 straight and got to rank 6.3. Fear with that set up is blowing my hand too quickly without being able to finish off. Like the MI with Antonidas, and Flamewalker. Play them and then MI immediately for their card effect and some protection for them.

Thoughts?

Edited by lukeshep17

1 X each card in my Deck

Nuetral Cards             

Worgen Infiltrator

Flame Juggler

Ironbeak Owl

Kife Juggler

Defender of Argus

Piloted Shredder

Antique Healbot

Stampeding Kodo

Argent Commander

Emperor Thaurissan

Kodorider

North Sea Karken

Molten Giant

Hunter cards

Hunter's Mark

Timber Wolf

Tracking

Bear trap

Explosive Trap

Snake Trap

King's Eleck

Scavenging Hyena

Flare

Animal Companion

Deadly Shot

Eaglehorn Bow

Unleash the Hounds

Houndmaster

Multishot

Ram Wrangler

Savannah Highmane

Cards that I have:

I have all of the BlackRock Cards

I do not have Naxxramas yet

I have a few of the TGT cards

I do have several rares but few epics out side of BRM and no Legendaries outside of BRM.

Rank 20

Please rate my deck and let me know what changes I should make.

Thank You,

BigFaz.

Edited by BigFaz

1 X each card in my Deck

Nuetral Cards             

Worgen Infiltrator

Flame Juggler

Ironbeak Owl

Kife Juggler

Defender of Argus

Piloted Shredder

Antique Healbot

Stampeding Kodo

Argent Commander

Emperor Thaurissan

Kodorider

North Sea Karken

Molten Giant

Hunter cards

Hunter's Mark

Timber Wolf

Tracking

Bear trap

Explosive Trap

Snake Trap

King's Eleck

Scavenging Hyena

Flare

Animal Companion

Deadly Shot

Eaglehorn Bow

Unleash the Hounds

Houndmaster

Multishot

Ram Wrangler

Savannah Highmane

Cards that I have:

I have all of the BlackRock Cards

I do not have Naxxramas yet

I have a few of the TGT cards

I do have several rares but few epics out side of BRM and no Legendaries outside of BRM.

Rank 20

Please rate my deck and let me know what changes I should make.

Thank You,

BigFaz.

Swap Flame Juggler for Knife Juggler. You, as a hunter, should be able to play multiple small minions each turn (until you run out of cards), giving Knife Juggler more value.

Throw out Defender of Argus, because you should go face. If you need taunt, you already lost. Basically the same goes for Healbot, if you need HP, you already lost.

Stampeding Kodo is quite good, but not good enough. Keep it if you face 70%+ aggro decks. If not, throw out.

Argent Commander is somewhat good in control decks. However, hunter should trade as little as possible.

Emperor Thaurissan is a great addition to control decks. You should go for aggro where Thaurissan is basically useless.

Maybe remove Kodorider, because he is quite slow. 

Remove North Sea Kraken because of the low value he represents.

Molten Giant is bad outside of handlock. Since you should be the one dealing damage and not the one receiving it, molten giant would be a dead card in your hand.

Timber Wolf is simply too small to be good.

Tracking is OK, but it basically doesn't do anything. There are definitely better inclusions in this deck.

Scavenging Hyena is great in combo with unleash, but it is a combo card and you want to keep pressuring your opponent each and every turn.

Flare isn't that good anymore. Only three classes have secrets and cycling a card for 2 mana is bad. If you meet a lot of hunters or mages, keep it.

Deadly shot and multishot are control cards. You want to be midrange or aggro.

Replace the cards I listed as bad with cards you already have in your deck (keep onyl one eaglehorn, hunter's mark and probably only one unleash). Another possible unclusions are Haunted Creeper (once you buy Naxx), Leper Gnome (for more aggro), houndmaster and quickshot (since you can go face with it).

Your deck looks like a control hunter. However, control hunter is quite bad and to make it worthwhile, you would have to have lategame legendary cards. If you like control, I recommend druid instead. If you like hunter, face is the place.

I've been having good success with this Mage Mech deck and have reached rank 14. I don't think I've topped out yet, and I think my skill is still increasing. Here's my deck.

453ecb432651086.jpg 

I don't have many legendaries. I have Naxx. I've been mostly getting GvG packs to get more mechs.

I have a few questions:

1. Any suggestions to improve this deck? I'd like to get Piloted Sky Golems, but don't have the dust.

2. Any other good decks I can build with these cards for different heroes?

3. What kind of packs should I be buying at this point? I don't have all GvG yet, but are Grand Tournament packs going to get me more useful stuff?

Thanks!

Edited by intently

I've been having good success with this Mage Mech deck and have reached rank 14. I don't think I've topped out yet, and I think my skill is still increasing. Here's my deck.

453ecb432651086.jpg

I don't have many legendaries. I have Naxx. I've been mostly getting GvG packs to get more mechs.

I have a few questions:

1. Any suggestions to improve this deck? I'd like to get Piloted Sky Golems, but don't have the dust.

2. Any other good decks I can build with these cards for different heroes?

3. What kind of packs should I be buying at this point? I don't have all GvG yet, but are Grand Tournament packs going to get me more useful stuff?

Thanks!

Remove Duplicate and add Mirror Entity. The only targets for duplicate are Loatheb and Blastmage, but because you will usually have multiple minions on board, you are vely likely to get low value minion. Mirror Entity will get you more board presence, which is important when playing deck like mech mage.

Foe Reaper is a control tool in an aggressive deck. If you have a copy of Doctor Boom, add him instead. If not, add Antonidas, Sky Golem (once you get the dust) or a Harvest Golem.

There are multiple mech decks. You can build a mech deck for basically any class. The core stays mostly the same and the changes are mainly class cards. The differences should cost under 500 dust. Although some classes are better suited to mech decks, you should be OK when going with any class.

You should buy packs according to decks you want to build. If you want to add better cards to your mech deck, buy GvG. If you want to try basically any other deck, classic packs should be better. The Grand Tournament didn't bring many great cards, meaning you should refrain from buying them until you have a decent collection.