FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

Remove Duplicate and add Mirror Entity. The only targets for duplicate are Loatheb and Blastmage, but because you will usually have multiple minions on board, you are vely likely to get low value minion. Mirror Entity will get you more board presence, which is important when playing deck like mech mage.

Foe Reaper is a control tool in an aggressive deck. If you have a copy of Doctor Boom, add him instead. If not, add Antonidas, Sky Golem (once you get the dust) or a Harvest Golem.

There are multiple mech decks. You can build a mech deck for basically any class. The core stays mostly the same and the changes are mainly class cards. The differences should cost under 500 dust. Although some classes are better suited to mech decks, you should be OK when going with any class.

You should buy packs according to decks you want to build. If you want to add better cards to your mech deck, buy GvG. If you want to try basically any other deck, classic packs should be better. The Grand Tournament didn't bring many great cards, meaning you should refrain from buying them until you have a decent collection.

Thanks for the help!

Mirror Entity vs. Duplicate: I've had good results with Duplicate. Even if I "only" get a Spider Tank, Chugger, or Tinker Tech it's pretty excellent, and sometimes I'll get a Blast Mage, which is completely ridiculous. With Mirror Entity I've had opponents just play a crap minion and draw it out, getting me nothing. I feel like I have more control with Duplicate.

Foe Reaper: I agree, it isn't perfect, but it's just about the biggest minion I have. I could put in a Boulderfist Ogre or Force Tank but Foe Reaper seems stronger and can't be hit by Big Game Hunter. I don't have Boom, Sky Golem, or Antonidas, alas. Another Harvest Golem would speed the deck up a bit maybe. Not a bad idea.

Classic vs. GvG decks: The main reason I'm buying GvG decks is to get Sky Golems or Boom. What would I want from a Classic pack?

Thanks for the help!

Mirror Entity vs. Duplicate: I've had good results with Duplicate. Even if I "only" get a Spider Tank, Chugger, or Tinker Tech it's pretty excellent, and sometimes I'll get a Blast Mage, which is completely ridiculous. With Mirror Entity I've had opponents just play a crap minion and draw it out, getting me nothing. I feel like I have more control with Duplicate.

Foe Reaper: I agree, it isn't perfect, but it's just about the biggest minion I have. I could put in a Boulderfist Ogre or Force Tank but Foe Reaper seems stronger and can't be hit by Big Game Hunter. I don't have Boom, Sky Golem, or Antonidas, alas. Another Harvest Golem would speed the deck up a bit maybe. Not a bad idea.

Classic vs. GvG decks: The main reason I'm buying GvG decks is to get Sky Golems or Boom. What would I want from a Classic pack?

Although duplicate is good in control decks, mirror image generates more tempo for you adn taht is exactly what you want. If your opponent plays a small minion to play around mirror image, it is still good since you kept him from playing a threat or a taunt. Duplicate in this deck is worse than an arcane intellect, since it is your opponent who chooses which cards you will draw.

If you don't feel like playing anything else than mech decks, buying GvG and hoping for Sky Golem or Dr. Boom is okay. However, bear in mind that the chance to open a Sky Golem is under 1% and Dr. Boom's chance is about 0,3%. This basically means you will open about a hundred decks before you find a Sky Golem and about 330 packs before you find Dr. Boom. It is more probable that you will hoard enough dust from useless cards and duplicates, allowing you to buy normal packs and still progress towards Sky Golems and Dr. Boom.

Edited by positiv2

Hello Guys! I`m REALLY new to Hearthstone. Playing Hearthstone just for about 3 weeks. So be gentle with me.

I was always a defensive-counter-attack type trading card player back when I was 12 years old in Yugioh and a couple years later in Magic the gathering too. Or as the term in Hearthstone Mid-Late control deck.

I always liked to build my own deck with my own strategies and flaws, like everyone has his unique handwriting.

So I made  a Druid Deck with the basic/Arena booster pack/ solo campaign cards.

-Inervate                     x2

-Claw                          x1

-Mark of the Wild        x2

-Power of the wild       x2

-Wild Growth               x1

-Wrath                         x1

-Anodized Robo Cub   x2

-Healing Touch            x2

-Mark of Nature           x2

-Emperor Cobra          x1

-Swipe                         x2

-Sawage Combatant   x1

-Nourish                      x1

-Starfall                       x1

- Druid of the Claw     x2

-Druid of the Fang      x2

-Starfire                      x2

-Maexxna                   

Captured Jormungar  x1

Ironbark Protector      x1

------------------------------------------------------------------

So my main  tactics are

- Taunt/Buff + counter attack while Cobra/ Maexxna helps me (either) as a Bluff to get a strong spell card out from my opponent or to destroy a enemies minion. for example. Mexxna + Mark of the wild Or in late game. cobra + taunt. either the opponent uses his spell or trades his strong minion with mine. 

There are 3-4 tactics in this deck.depends on the card draw. for example, I had 3 games in a row 10th turn Maexxna + Mark of the wild.11th turn  Mexxna/taunt together with two 7/7 cobras.

The card draw is in the spell cards thus I can combo thing together.

oh and the savage combatant(got him from the Arena) is also a Bluff card while Im making extra damage. Yes and I attack with my hero too to change the situation on the board.

If I need I heal my strong/taunted minions. and I preffer health over attack since I can Buff em up and survive against a mage (sometimes)

My enemies/Weaknesess are Warlock/Mage Rusher.

I rarely play in the arena got 5 Dust because I collect gold for naxxamas and the other solo campaign. so my card collection is very limited for now

Thanks in advance

Hey guys! I've been trying out a new combo druid kind of deck. I was thinking of how I could improve on it: 

2x innervate

2x wild growth 

2x wrath 

2x garrison commander 

2x savage roar

1x acolyte of pain

1x big game hunter 

2x shade of naxxramas

2x swipe

2x keeper of the grove

2x piloted shredder

2x savage combatant

2x druid of the claw

1x loatheb

1x mukla's champion 

2x sludge belcher 

1x emperor thaurissan 

1x dr boom 

I swapped out the traditional force a nature for garrison commander and made some changes to the traditional combo druid deck. Garrison commander, mukla's champion and savage combatant are my combo pieces.

Although duplicate is good in control decks, mirror image generates more tempo for you adn taht is exactly what you want. If your opponent plays a small minion to play around mirror image, it is still good since you kept him from playing a threat or a taunt. Duplicate in this deck is worse than an arcane intellect, since it is your opponent who chooses which cards you will draw.

If you don't feel like playing anything else than mech decks, buying GvG and hoping for Sky Golem or Dr. Boom is okay. However, bear in mind that the chance to open a Sky Golem is under 1% and Dr. Boom's chance is about 0,3%. This basically means you will open about a hundred decks before you find a Sky Golem and about 330 packs before you find Dr. Boom. It is more probable that you will hoard enough dust from useless cards and duplicates, allowing you to buy normal packs and still progress towards Sky Golems and Dr. Boom.

Oh, great point about the tempo gain from Mirror Entity. I didn't think of that, so thanks! I will sub ME in for Dupe and see how it goes.

I don't only want to play mech decks, it's just that I have a lot of mechs now so I feel like I'm maximizing my synergy smile.png But yeah, I should probably diversify a bit since I'm getting 10-15 dust from each GvG pack at this point.

Edited by intently

I'm just breaking in to card games, but am quite enjoying this. My favorite type of list thus far is aggressive control, with lots of buffed weenies. Here's the list that got me to rank 16 this season:

Acidic Swamp Ooze x2

Knife Juggler x2

Murloc Tidehunter x2

Harvest Golem x2

Razorfen Hunter x2

Shattered Sun Cleric x2

Truesilver Champion x2

Blessing of Kings x2

Consecration x2

Hammer of Wrath x2

Murloc Knight x2

Frostwolf Warlord x2

Sludge Belcher x2

Boulderfist Ogre x1

Maexxna x1

Stormwind Champion x2

Rate/improve?

I'm just breaking in to card games, but am quite enjoying this. My favorite type of list thus far is aggressive control, with lots of buffed weenies. Here's the list that got me to rank 16 this season:

Acidic Swamp Ooze x2

Knife Juggler x2

Murloc Tidehunter x2

Harvest Golem x2

Razorfen Hunter x2

Shattered Sun Cleric x2

Truesilver Champion x2

Blessing of Kings x2

Consecration x2

Hammer of Wrath x2

Murloc Knight x2

Frostwolf Warlord x2

Sludge Belcher x2

Boulderfist Ogre x1

Maexxna x1

Stormwind Champion x2

Rate/improve?

Maexxna is too slow and can be easily silenced. It can also be stolen by Cabal Shadow Priests. Since Priests are somewhat popular around rank 20-15, it can be a dead card in your hand.

Although Frostwolf Warlord can become a very strong minion, it is purely a winmore card. It can also get removed by BGH if it grows too much. Razorfen Hunter and Murloc Tidehunter are bad cards without Frostwolf, so remove them. If you don't have many good paladin cards, you can keep the Frostwolf.

One Ooze is usually enough, but it depends on your opponents. If you face a lot of hunters or warriors, keep it.

If you want to seize control by controlling the board with small minions, maybe remove Hammer of Wrath and Stormwind champion (too big in my opinion, but it is up to you)

Now you have 7-12 free spaces in your deck. You said you like buffing, so I would recommend Avenge and Quartermaster+Muster. Strong additions would be Shredder, Shielded Minibot, Abusive Sergeant or Dark Iron Dwarf, Muster (is good even without Quartermaster) and one Equality. With buff cards, Nerubian egg could be a good inclusion, too. If you often run out of cards, you could add Divine Favor. I also think Sky Golem is better than Ogre, but it is just a personal preference.

Hi Sottle, here is my deck, I am currently rank 20, I need a board wipe for my priest, but since there aren't any I decided on Mind control temp instead of a second Tournament Medic.  What are your impressions and suggestions.  This is  a TGT Multi Combo Priest Deck from Vasqua.  With my change listed above.  I had an issue against a warrior who flooded Grim Patrons everywhere.

Class Cards

Circle of Healing 1X

Silence 1X

Inner Fire 2X

Northshire Cleric 2X

Power Word Shield 2X

Divine Spirit 2X

Lightwell 1X

Shadow Word Pain 1X

Shadow Word Death 1X

Velen's Choice 2X

Holy Champion 1X

Mass Dispel 1X

Holy Nova 2X

Nuetral Cards

Zombie Chow 1X

Wild Pyromancer 2X

Acolyte of Pain 1X

Deathlord 2X

Shade of Naxxramas 2X

Tournament Medic 1X

Faceless Manipulator 1X

Thank You,

Big Faz

Edited by BigFaz

Hi Sottle, here is my deck, I am currently rank 20, I need a board wipe for my priest, but since there aren't any I decided on Mind control temp instead of a second Tournament Medic.  What are your impressions and suggestions.  This is  a TGT Multi Combo Priest Deck from Vasqua.  With my change listed above.  I had an issue against a warrior who flooded Grim Patrons everywhere.

Class Cards

Circle of Healing 1X

Silence 1X

Inner Fire 2X

Northshire Cleric 2X

Power Word Shield 2X

Divine Spirit 2X

Lightwell 1X

Shadow Word Pain 1X

Shadow Word Death 1X

Velen's Choice 2X

Holy Champion 1X

Mass Dispel 1X

Holy Nova 2X

Nuetral Cards

Zombie Chow 1X

Wild Pyromancer 2X

Acolyte of Pain 1X

Deathlord 2X

Shade of Naxxramas 2X

Tournament Medic 1X

Faceless Manipulator 1X

Thank You,

Big Faz

If you need a board clear, use lightbomb. Inner Fire Priest deck on this site runs two, but I think you could be Ok with just one. Also, the deck runs 2 Circles and 2 Auchenais. The lightbomb could be used in place of Lightwell. If you decide your deck needs more changes, the Inner Fire deck can be found here.

Edited by positiv2

Hi Guys,

Working on a mech mage, and I feel there can be more optimization. Stuck at Rank 17 and I feel I should be able to go higher. Here's what I have:

Clockwork Gnome x 2
Cogmaster
Mana Wyrm
Flamecannon
Frostbolt x 2
Annoy-o-Tron x 2
Mechwarper x 2
Snowchugger x 2
Harvest Golem x 2
Unstable Portal
Tinkertown Technician x 2
Fireball x 2
Goblin Blastmage x 2
Piloted Shredder x 2
Azure Drake
Illidan Stormrage
Toshley
Archmage Antonidas
Dr. Boom
Pyroblast

A few choice explanations:
Flamecannon - Teched in to counter Armorsmith and control decks
Unstable Portal - Inclusion of mana wyrm requires some quick spells and mana wyrm allows last ditch synergy with spare parts. Plus, pulling a legendary almost always wins the game.
Harvest Golem - Running into a lot of weapons
Shredder over Yeti - Weapons + Keep board dominance, spare parts are less important as other generators (Toshley, Tinkertown) are there
Illidan - Pressure on board to waste removal before dropping Boom/Antonidas
Pyroblast - SO MANY GAMES SAVED WITH THIS CARD

Would you guys recommend Azure/Clockwork Knight?
Thinking about including Effigy as the deck has few card draws + it keeps tempo

I don't have BrM or Naxx (sadly!)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Without Naxx, I would not include secrets to this deck, just too slow.

I would try to include one more Azure Drake instead of Ildiran due to the additional card draw. Dr Boom is the card your opponnents should waste their removals on.

Finally, I would cut the Pyro for more early game Power. While this card saved you some games, it is often a dead card as you should win a lot of games before even having 10 Mana. So more early tempo could be good. I think you could try another Mana Wyrm, another portal or even a Spider Tank.

Good luck!

Hi Guys,

Working on a mech mage, and I feel there can be more optimization. Stuck at Rank 17 and I feel I should be able to go higher. Here's what I have:

Clockwork Gnome x 2
Cogmaster
Mana Wyrm
Flamecannon
Frostbolt x 2
Annoy-o-Tron x 2
Mechwarper x 2
Snowchugger x 2
Harvest Golem x 2
Unstable Portal
Tinkertown Technician x 2
Fireball x 2
Goblin Blastmage x 2
Piloted Shredder x 2
Azure Drake
Illidan Stormrage
Toshley
Archmage Antonidas
Dr. Boom
Pyroblast

A few choice explanations:
Flamecannon - Teched in to counter Armorsmith and control decks
Unstable Portal - Inclusion of mana wyrm requires some quick spells and mana wyrm allows last ditch synergy with spare parts. Plus, pulling a legendary almost always wins the game.
Harvest Golem - Running into a lot of weapons
Shredder over Yeti - Weapons + Keep board dominance, spare parts are less important as other generators (Toshley, Tinkertown) are there
Illidan - Pressure on board to waste removal before dropping Boom/Antonidas
Pyroblast - SO MANY GAMES SAVED WITH THIS CARD

Would you guys recommend Azure/Clockwork Knight?
Thinking about including Effigy as the deck has few card draws + it keeps tempo

I don't have BrM or Naxx (sadly!)

Any help is appreciated, thanks!

This deck looks like Mech Mage with a bit of Tempo mage. I recommend using only one archetype since hybrids are usually underperforming adn harder to play and because you are rank 17, I guess that is not something you should play. I will go with making it a Mech Mage. Mech Mage is easier to play (but still hard to master, just as every aggro deck) than Tempo Mage.

Remove Mana Wyrm. You don't have many cheap spells to boost the Mana Wyrm, leaving it a 1/3 or a 2/3 and that is simply not enough. If you can boost it with spare parts, it means you are in midgame or lategame where you should prefer to drop a big minions rather a small one and boost it. Use a secong Cogmaster. Cogmaster is an excellent early game card, because you almost always have a 1 or 2 mana mech in your hand.

Flame Cannon is a control tool in an aggro deck. If it can't go face, don't include it. The main problem with this card is that you usually leave opponent's minions on the board and with flamecannon, you just have to hope to hit the right target. Frostbolt is usually enough to do the job. Include a Spider Tank to have a 3-drop mech.

Although I personally like Unstable Portal, you should probably use a mech synergy card. As you said, pulling out a Legendary can often win you a game, but getting an Angry Chicken or Captain's Parrot can lose it, too. Removing the Mana Wyrm renders this card almost useless in means of keeping the pressure. Also, if you play turn one mana wyrm and turn 2 portal leaving you with no mechs on the board. Include a second tank in its place.

Illidan has too low HP and is vulnerable to BGH. Although he is very good, his stats are bad and can be very slow. If your Boom gets hit by BGH, you still have two boom bots. With Illidan, you have tempo loss. Add a second Azure Drake for card draw. I

Pyroblast is simply too slow to be included in a mech deck. You should use another late game threat, such as Piloted Sky Golem.

As Horn said, don't include secrets without Mad Scientist. Spending 3 mana to do nothing when you play it is bad.

If you still get stuck at or around rank 17, play more straightforward decks, such as ramp druid or face hunter. 

Don't encourage people to play face hunter ;-)

Well, if he is unable to go past rank 17 with this deck, he should play a super easy deck to play and there is no a easier deck than face hunter (as far as i know). Still, the winrate won't be that high to be "the cancer".

Edited by positiv2

Well, if he is unable to go past rank 17 with this deck, he should play a super easy deck to play and there is no a easier deck than face hunter (as far as i know). Still, the winrate won't be that high to be "the cancer".

I had a lot of success with Face Hunter in July and August, reached Rank 5 and 7, respectively. So, I was pretty happy with it. The deck actually has a lot more depth to it than people make it. I too thought it was cancer before I started playing it seriously. Now I have a different opinion smile.png

• Like 1

I had a lot of success with Face Hunter in July and August, reached Rank 5 and 7, respectively. So, I was pretty happy with it. The deck actually has a lot more depth to it than people make it. I too thought it was cancer before I started playing it seriously. Now I have a different opinion smile.png

I meant Face Hunter is the easiest deck to play and get some wins with it. Mastering the deck is a whole different story. As I said multiple times on this forum, my opinion on aggro decks is that they are easy to play, but hard to master. That is the main reason why there are so many face hunters around rank 20. 

Here is my new mage deck please take a look and tell me some improvements

-thanks

2 Mirror Image

1 Murloc Raider

2 Frostbolt

2 Acidic Swamp Ooze

1 Snowchugger

2 Arcane Intellect

1 Ice Barrier

1 Acolyte Of Pain

2 Shattered Sun Cleric

2 Fireball

2 Polymorph

2 Chillwind Yeti

2 Gnomish Investigator

2 Senjin

2 Water elemental

1 Azure Drake

2 Flamestrike

1 Rhohnin

Okay so i didn't get any feedback on my previous Warlock deathrattle deck. That's okay since now i have all of naxx as well and a copy of dreadhorse from TGT which i absolutely love using. In such i have made alterations in my deck and it looks something like this:

Sacrificial pact x2

1x power overwhelming

lepper gnome x1

Voidwalker x2

Dark bomb x2

Ironbeak owl x2

nerubian egg x2

sunfury protector x1

demonwrath x2

drainlife x2

shadow bolt x1

earthen ring farseer x1

void terror x1

hellfire x1

shadowflame x1

baron rivendare x1

dreadsteed x1

voidcaller x1

sludge belcher x2

emperor thaurissan x1

stormwind champion x1

Kel'thuzzard x1

Mal'Ganis x1

I feel I may have too many field wipes. i persoanlly cant decide between shadow flame and hellfire. while shadowflame ends up being useless in a tight spot when u dont have a minion on field, hellfire can kill your own minions prematurely. I wouldve liked to have piloted shredder but the 4 mana spot is pretty crowded with voidcaller, baron and dreadsteed. I dont have any of the demon buffing cards or siphon soul or implosion so i have to make do with other removals. Hope this time the deck is feedback worthy. I just love the potential of rivendare and kethuzzard, and melganis has sentimental value being my first legendary ever. Its hilarious when i have a few dreadsteeds and i can have melganis on the field. + points if i get melganis for free with voidcaller and can summon kelthuzzard on same turn (altough that only happened once or twice maybe)  I should mention i also have BRD with naxx.

tumblr_nuj0uaVAwz1rpgtpmo1_500.png

This is a deck I've been playing with and having a ton of fun and success with, though I've been hovering around 17-15 for a few days.  This is more or less based on the decks in the Mage Tempo/Control lists but with a few changes I came up with (though that could explain the lack of great ladder climbing).

My collection contains a lot of TGT commons and rares as well as a pretty good amount of cards from the Expert and GvG.  I also have all of Naxxramas and BrM.

The Legendaries I have that aren't in the deck and aren't from the Adventures are Justicar, Sylvanas and Ragnaros, if any of those would fit in here.

My current rank on the ladder is 17, but I really want to have a deck that can push me up further.

A specific question I had was on the basis of Secrets: Are there any that would be good in this deck, and if so, should I play Scientist?  I have a couple other decks that are similar to this one that play Secrets.

Need help!

http://www.imagebam.com/image/1dc45b435372207

Im new so I kinda oversynergized my expectations. Playing for month. Have 2 out of 5 Naxx quarters Nothing more. all Basic cards. Different other cards, 4 TGT cards. No 10+ cards in my collection. Need help! Out of 10 Plays 7 loses.

My strategy was to duplicate the eggs, with argus`s help while boosting the 1/3 with spell card in the begining and buffing the ghoul. and at the end game with berserker and champion. 

I lost those 7 games because I haven`t had the right card at the right moment.

I still new at hearthstone be gentle.

Thanks in advance!

Need help!

Im new so I kinda oversynergized my expectations. Playing for month. Have 2 out of 5 Naxx quarters Nothing more. all Basic cards. Different other cards, 4 TGT cards. No 10+ cards in my collection. Need help! Out of 10 Plays 7 loses.

My strategy was to duplicate the eggs, with argus`s help while boosting the 1/3 with spell card in the begining and buffing the ghoul. and at the end game with berserker and champion. 

Thanks in advance!

Eggs are quite bad in mage decks. Although the can serve as a counter to AoE spells, it is simply not enough. Eggs are used in Zoo because there are multiple way is activate the egg (dirw wolf, abusive, etc.), making the egg a powerful card. You should consider using another 2-drop, such as Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Duplicate is used in control decks to duplicate a big minion. Your minions aren't big enough to justify Duplicate in your deck. Using Mirror Entity would be better, but it is still a very slow play without Mad Scientist.

Ghoul is too small when it enters the play, grows very slowly and gets removed easily. Use a second Fireball instead, becuase fireball is one of the best mage's cards.

Defender of Argus doesn't have enough good targets to taunt. Sometimes it will just sit in your hand and be completely useless. Piloted Shredder is arguably the best 4-drop in the game, so include one Shredder in place of the Defender.

If you have Azure Drakes, use them instead of Gnomish Inventor. If not, keep the Inventors. 

Maiden of the Lake doesn't have enough synergy here. I would recommend a second Shredder.

Ogre Magi is not really that good, because you don't need Spell Damage that much. Use Boulderfist Ogre to have better late game.

Flame Lance lacks the flexibility to go face, making it a very situational card. Use a second Ogre to improve your late game even more.

Having two Flamestrikes and a Blizzard  is too much. Remove Blizzard as it is a worse card than Flamestrike. Add a Shattered Sun Cleric to improve your early game a bit. 

You could also start progressing towards some decks listed on this site, such as Mech MagTempo Mage or a Duplicate Control. These decks are cheap (sort of) and aren't that hard to learn. 

• Like 1

Need help!

Thanks in advance!

Eggs are quite bad in mage decks. Although the can serve as a counter to AoE spells, it is simply not enough. Eggs are used in Zoo because there are multiple way is activate the egg (dirw wolf, abusive, etc.), making the egg a powerful card. You should consider using another 2-drop, such as Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Duplicate is used in control decks to duplicate a big minion. Your minions aren't big enough to justify Duplicate in your deck. Using Mirror Entity would be better, but it is still a very slow play without Mad Scientist.

Ghoul is too small when it enters the play, grows very slowly and gets removed easily. Use a second Fireball instead, becuase fireball is one of the best mage's cards.

Defender of Argus doesn't have enough good targets to taunt. Sometimes it will just sit in your hand and be completely useless. Piloted Shredder is arguably the best 4-drop in the game, so include one Shredder in place of the Defender.

If you have Azure Drakes, use them instead of Gnomish Inventor. If not, keep the Inventors. 

Maiden of the Lake doesn't have enough synergy here. I would recommend a second Shredder.

Ogre Magi is not really that good, because you don't need Spell Damage that much. Use Boulderfist Ogre to have better late game.

Flame Lance lacks the flexibility to go face, making it a very situational card. Use a second Ogre to improve your late game even more.

Having two Flamestrikes and a Blizzard  is too much. Remove Blizzard as it is a worse card than Flamestrike. Add a Shattered Sun Cleric to improve your early game a bit. 

You could also start progressing towards some decks listed on this site, such as Mech MagTempo Mage or a Duplicate Control. These decks are cheap (sort of) and aren't that hard to learn. 

Positiv!

Thanks dude! You changed the deck with couple of cards to a Totally new level.

I made the changes and played 3 games. ALL straight wins. Now I understand the value of Shredder and Azure Drake vs Inventor and why the eggs where not good.. 

- 1st game was against a mage who used the eggs too. Then I saw Instantly, Why the eggs where a mess in the deck.

- 2nd game Hunter.

- 3rd game Warrior. That was a Interesting game. Just to keep my minion alive I needed to freeze him in the face or he uses his weapon. 

But I liked my finisher. I had 4 health he 22. It was my 8th Mana Turn

I had Azure Drake on the field already. So my move was. Sorcerrers Apprentice + Sorcerrers Aprintice + Fireball + Fireball + Frostbolt + Drake attack= 22HP in the face. It felt REALLY GOOD. :)

-...I played yugioh back when I was 12 so i like strategy games.

But still it is hard for me to understand while im building a deck when to put two copies of a particular card due to 30 card cap. I try to balance as much as I can. That I can play every card in every turn. I think thats comes just with time and experience!

Hello I would like some advice on this deck.. 

ZrUy46K.jpg

I would like to have blade fury for this, but being a ~month old FTP player (no clue I could unlock adventure with ingame gold until last week - I only just unlocked Naxx 1st wing, should get BRM 1st wing too sometime this week), my collection are pretty small. and my luck a opening deck is worse, so lots of useless common card.

Basic idea of the deck is simply treating the minions as nuke that leave out a tiny body on the board. Just go for face unless theres really a priority target like knife juggler. sap and owl are mostly for taunts.