FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sottle

The Rate/Improve my deck thread.

I think i will enjoy the freeze mage when i will have the cards but for now the mech's one looks more like something i can start playing right now.

Thank you for all the suggestions, noob questions: what does "to go face" means ?

Going face means attacking the opponent's hero instead of the minions. 

I see, i played the mage mech deck you suggested till rank 15 with some modification where i lack cards than i thought i could enhance it by switching to the rogue class, i think it is more suitable for an aggressive deck or at least for the cards currently in my collection. I proceed to write here the thief aggro mech deck i built for further improvement, once again every suggestion will be much appreciated.

2x Backstab

2x Deadly poison

1x Clockwork gnome

2x Cogmaster

1x Annoy-o-tron

2x Mechwarper

2x Goblin auto-barber

1x Eviscerate

2x Micro-machine

1x Sap

2x Tinkertown technician

1x Spidertank

1x Iron sensei

2x Cogmaster wrench

2x Piloted shredder

2x Mechanical yeti

1x Jeeves

2x Assassinate
1x Sprint

Playing this i managed to reach rank 13 but fell back to rank 15 later.

Edited by WangLi

I see, i played the mage mech deck you suggested till rank 15 with some modification where i lack cards than i thought i could enhance it by switching to the rogue class, i think it is more suitable for an aggressive deck or at least for the cards currently in my collection. I proceed to write here the thief aggro mech deck i built for further improvement, once again every suggestion will be much appreciated.

2x Backstab

2x Deadly poison

1x Clockwork gnome

2x Cogmaster

1x Annoy-o-tron

2x Mechwarper

2x Goblin auto-barber

1x Eviscerate

2x Micro-machine

1x Sap

2x Tinkertown technician

1x Spidertank

1x Iron sensei

2x Cogmaster wrench

2x Piloted shredder

2x Mechanical yeti

1x Jeeves

2x Assassinate

1x Sprint

Playing this i managed to reach rank 13 but fell back to rank 15 later.

The deck is pretty solid (as I have witnessed). I would take out the Assassinates because they are a slow control tool. Add a second Eviscerate and a second Spider Tank. Eviscerate is simply too good and Spider Tank has nice stats and also a mech tag. 

2 Cogmaster's wrenches are way too many. Even one is questionable. They aren't really reliable. Assassin's blade in it's place can be OK, but I would play 2 Harvest Golems.

Also, Jeeves and Sprint don't work together too well. Since you don't have any preps, second Sprint will be too slow. If you have Boom, add him. Otherwise add an Oil. It is a strong finisher in a deck that has a lot of minions and cheap cards to activate the combo. 

Mech Rogue isn't that strong. If you want to try Rogue, I recommend playing Oil. As for strong budget decks, I recommend Midrange Hunter (Tiger can go in place of Boom) or a Hybrid Hunter.

• Like 1

Hello.

I have started playing HS after watching the Blizzcon Championship 2 weeks ago

I managed to build one good Priest Deck after some grinding and reached Rank 15 in 2 days.

2x Circle of Healing

1x Naaru

2x Power Word: Shield

2x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

1x Acidic Ooze

2x Wild Pyromancer

2x Shadow Word: Death

2x Thoughtsteal

1x Velen's Chosen

1x Dark Cultist

2x Injured Blademaster

1x Achenai Soulpriest

2x Holy Champion

2x Holy Nova

1x Feugen

1x Stalagg

1x Sylvanas

1x Temple Enforcer

1x Mind Control

From other important cards I have Loatheb (can't decide what to trade it for), Baron Rivendare (can't think of many synergies with this one), Azure Drake, Sludge Belcher, Maexxna, Mountain Giant. Are any of those a must-have for this deck?

Also I was thinking of getting the second Achenai Soulpriest in (take out a Holy Champion or something else?). Is the Ooze really needed? (it has saved me a couple of  times). I it wise to find a spot for a Shadow Word: Pain? I think a second Naaru is too much, am I correct on that?

I'm interested in any advice you can offer. What's the potential of this deck?

Thanks in advance. 

Running a Mech Mage:

Rank 14 Currently.

Clockwork Gnome x2
Cogmaster x2
Mana Wyrm x2
Flamecannon x2
Frostbolt x2
Annoy-O-Tron x2
Mechwarper x2
Snowchugger x2
Harvest Golem x2
Spider Tank x1
Fireball x2
Goblin Blastmage x2
Piloted Shredder x2
Azure Drake x1
Archmage Antonidas x1
Dr. Boom x1

Still looking for some in game friends.

Add me:)

Vindelz#1950

Edited by Vindelz

Hello.

I have started playing HS after watching the Blizzcon Championship 2 weeks ago

I managed to build one good Priest Deck after some grinding and reached Rank 15 in 2 days.

2x Circle of Healing

1x Naaru

2x Northshire Cleric

2x Zombie Chow

1x Acidic Ooze

2x Wild Pyromancer

2x Shadow Word: Death

2x Thoughtsteal

1x Velen's Chosen

1x Dark Cultist

2x Injured Blademaster

1x Auchenai Soulpriest

2x Holy Champion

2x Holy Nova

1x Feugen

1x Stalagg

1x Sylvanas

1x Temple Enforcer

1x Mind Control

From other important cards I have Loatheb (can't decide what to trade it for), Baron Rivendare (can't think of many synergies with this one), Azure Drake, Sludge Belcher, Maexxna, Mountain Giant. Are any of those a must-have for this deck?

Also I was thinking of getting the second Auchenai Soulpriest in (take out a Holy Champion or something else?). Is the Ooze really needed? (it has saved me a couple of  times). I it wise to find a spot for a Shadow Word: Pain? I think a second Naaru is too much, am I correct on that?

I'm interested in any advice you can offer. What's the potential of this deck?

Thanks in advance. 

Hi there, welcome to Icy-Veins and I hope you will enjoy your stay here :)

2 Zombie Chows should be used in an aggressive environment. If the meta is slow, one Chow should be enough and Shrinkmeister should take its place. He is strong when combined with Cabal to steal midrange minions or even Ysera. 

Swap one Ooze for a second Auchenai. Auchenai is a staple card in control priests. She combos well with your hero power and many of your cards, such as Light of the Naaru.

2 SWDs are against a really slow meta. Keep them only if the meta is slow, otherwise remove one SWD or one Mind Control. If you have Ysera, add her. Otherwise add a Cabal Shadow Priest.

2 Holy Novas are good in an aggressive meta. If you face a slow control meta, Lightbomb should take its place.

Feugen and Stalagg are bad cards. You spend 10 mana and 2 spaces in your deck just to have a BGH target. They can also get silenced and again, no Thadius for you. You have to draw both of them, which is unreliable. Add a second Cabal and a Shrinkmeister.

Second Naaru is actually OK, especially when you run 2 Holy Champions and 2 Auchenais. It is strong in aggro and control environment.

Control priest is about gaining bit of the board and removing your opponent's board with spells. It isn't really hard to play, but I recommend Dragon priest as he fits the meta better.

Running a Mech Mage:

Rank 14 Currently.

Clockwork Gnome x2

Cogmaster x2

Mana Wyrm x2

Flamecannon x2

Frostbolt x2

Annoy-O-Tron x2

Mechwarper x2

Snowchugger x2

Harvest Golem x2

Spider Tank x1

Fireball x2

Goblin Blastmage x2

Piloted Shredder x2

Azure Drake x1

Archmage Antonidas x1

Dr. Boom x1

Still looking for some in game friends.

Add me:)

Vindelz#1650

The deck seems really solid. The Flamecannons aren't that needed because you got early game board presence and you can trade easily. You can either swap them for 2 Fel Reavers or keep one and add a Mechanical Yeti.

The deck is pretty solid (as I have witnessed). I would take out the Assassinates because they are a slow control tool. Add a second Eviscerate and a second Spider Tank. Eviscerate is simply too good and Spider Tank has nice stats and also a mech tag. 

2 Cogmaster's wrenches are way too many. Even one is questionable. They aren't really reliable. Assassin's blade in it's place can be OK, but I would play 2 Harvest Golems.

Also, Jeeves and Sprint don't work together too well. Since you don't have any preps, second Sprint will be too slow. If you have Boom, add him. Otherwise add an Oil. It is a strong finisher in a deck that has a lot of minions and cheap cards to activate the combo. 

Mech Rogue isn't that strong. If you want to try Rogue, I recommend playing Oil. As for strong budget decks, I recommend Midrange Hunter (Tiger can go in place of Boom) or a Hybrid Hunter.

I took off sprint, the assassinates and a wrench and added a spider tank as you suggested, sadly i don't have harvest golems, a second eviscerate or boom so i added an Assassin'd blade, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil and an arcane nullifier x-21.

2x Backstab

2x Deadly poison

1x Clockwork gnome

2x Cogmaster

1x Annoy-o-tron

2x Mechwarper

2x Goblin auto-barber

1x Eviscerate

2x Micro-machine

1x Sap

2x Tinkertown technician

1x Spidertank

1x Iron sensei

1x Cogmaster wrench

2x Piloted shredder

2x Mechanical yeti

1x Jeeves

1x Arcane nullifier x-21

1x Tinker's Sharpsword Oil

1x Assassin's Blade

Edited by WangLi

Hi there, welcome to Icy-Veins and I hope you will enjoy your stay here smile.png

2 Zombie Chows should be used in an aggressive environment. If the meta is slow, one Chow should be enough and Shrinkmeister should take its place. He is strong when combined with Cabal to steal midrange minions or even Ysera. 

Swap one Ooze for a second Auchenai. Auchenai is a staple card in control priests. She combos well with your hero power and many of your cards, such as Light of the Naaru.

2 SWDs are against a really slow meta. Keep them only if the meta is slow, otherwise remove one SWD or one Mind Control. If you have Ysera, add her. Otherwise add a Cabal Shadow Priest.

2 Holy Novas are good in an aggressive meta. If you face a slow control meta, Lightbomb should take its place.

Feugen and Stalagg are bad cards. You spend 10 mana and 2 spaces in your deck just to have a BGH target. They can also get silenced and again, no Thadius for you. You have to draw both of them, which is unreliable. Add a second Cabal and a Shrinkmeister.

Second Naaru is actually OK, especially when you run 2 Holy Champions and 2 Auchenais. It is strong in aggro and control environment.

Control priest is about gaining bit of the board and removing your opponent's board with spells. It isn't really hard to play, but I recommend Dragon priest as he fits the meta better.

Yup. The second Chow is too much. 

I don't have the Cabal Shadow Priests, nor the Lightbombs. Feugen and Stallag was my noob effort to build a deck with some mid-late game without having the Cabals. The second SWD stays inside mostly to combo with Feugen/Stallag in a long game. Although the Sylvannas+SWD combo is a safety net if you come from behind also.

I haven't crafted the Shrinkmeisters yet because I cannot craft the Cabals.

I have only one Ooze. Having two is too much obviously, but I kinda feel more comfortable having one. Is it just a newbie fear? Should I just drop it?

Apart from crafting the Cabals, is there something from the Neutrals that can play well in this deck?

Yup. The second Chow is too much. 

I don't have the Cabal Shadow Priests, nor the Lightbombs. Feugen and Stallag was my noob effort to build a deck with some mid-late game without having the Cabals. The second SWD stays inside mostly to combo with Feugen/Stallag in a long game. Although the Sylvannas+SWD combo is a safety net if you come from behind also.

I haven't crafted the Shrinkmeisters yet because I cannot craft the Cabals.

I have only one Ooze. Having two is too much obviously, but I kinda feel more comfortable having one. Is it just a newbie fear? Should I just drop it?

Apart from crafting the Cabals, is there something from the Neutrals that can play well in this deck?

Priest already has midrange minions (eg. Holy Champion, Auchenai). No need to add more, especially so bad ones. Feugen has stats like Injured Blademaster, but costs 2 more and Stalagg gets killed by a Piloted Shredder.

Sylvanas + SWD is basically random Mindcontrol for 8 mana. Really Bad in aggro meta (and I said that you should remove 2nd SWD if the meta is aggressive). 

Ooze is a tech card and should be used if the meta allows its battlecry to trigger. Other options can be MCT or a BGH for example. If the meta is unstable and diverse, good two-drops can go into its place, such as the mentioned Shrinkmeister, a Shadowboxer or even Gilblin stalker. A 3-drop can go in there as well, Darkbane and Lightbane preferred, a second Cultist is an option, too.

Not many neutral commons or rares are useful in priest (aside from tech cards). There are Epics and Legendaries that can be used in priest, but Cabal Shadow Priests are the priority right now.

I took off sprint, the assassinates and a wrench and added a spider tank as you suggested, sadly i don't have harvest golems, a second eviscerate or boom so i added an Assassin'd blade, Tinker's Sharpsword Oil and an arcane nullifier x-21.

2x Backstab

2x Deadly poison

1x Clockwork gnome

2x Cogmaster

1x Annoy-o-tron

2x Mechwarper

2x Goblin auto-barber

1x Eviscerate

2x Micro-machine

1x Sap

2x Tinkertown technician

1x Spidertank

1x Iron sensei

1x Cogmaster wrench

2x Piloted shredder

2x Mechanical yeti

1x Jeeves

1x Arcane nullifier x-21

1x Tinker's Sharpsword Oil

1x Assassin's Blade

It looks very nice. You can also swap the Sensei for a Spider Tank if you often find him being a dead card. 

Once you get Preparations, swap Jeeves and Assasin's Blade or a Cogmaster's Wrench for Sprints. Preparations can go in place of one taunt (probably Nullifier) and probably one Micro Machine.

• Like 1

Not so legendary freeze mage... anyone help me make this more rank efficient?

2x Ice Lance

2x Mirror Image

2x Frostbolt

1x Fallen Hero

1x Snowchugger

2x Arcane Intellect

1x Duplicate

2x Forgotten Torch

2x Frost Nova

2x Flamewalker

2x Fireball

1x Polymorph

2x Water Elemental

1x Sludge Belcher

1x Loatheb

2x Summoning Stone

1x Blizzard

1x Emperor Thaurissan

1x Flamestrike

Edited by erraticarsonist

I'm new to hearthstone and got this deck from Icy Veins with all the dust I could gather. What cards should I craft and swap? What are my priority cards? Which cards should I disenchant?

So... this is my mid range shaman--> https://gyazo.com/51fbff1b900cf4498ba399e1cd298ad8

The idea and concept of it I've taken from one of your guides but I've adjusted it a bit as I saw fit. My current ladder rank is 17 but I haven't played all that much. The final day of the last season I pushed from 19 to 13 with this deck in around 6-7 hours, of course luck with match-ups is always there. My question is where should I go with this deck from this point onwards if I wanna achieve ranks 10, 5 and even legend. I don't have access to any expansions (tho will be getting LoE with gold at the moment) and I have 0 legendaries. Currently have 890dust so I could craft some cards. 

Edit: Current rank - 14

Edited by ybtre

I'm new to hearthstone and got this deck from Icy Veins with all the dust I could gather. What cards should I craft and swap? What are my priority cards? Which cards should I disenchant?

Well, eventualy, you will want lightbomb, to deal with big boards. Mind steal is great but sometimes wasted becouse oponent doesn't realy have card worth passing whole turn for.

If hunter goes face unlikely he has anything above 6 drop realy and it ussualy comes early as possible. So you will want a win condition of your own. Be is Ysera, Ragnaros.

Spider tanks can be changed with dark cultists from naxramas expansion. Same stats but also has a deathrattle.

Thought steal if you dislike rng and face many very fast Decs can be changed for deathlords, which are also from naxramas or maybe even additional aggressive minnions like piloted mech, etc. In order to curve your deck nicely. This deck is solid for start and can easily bring you to rank 12-14 which isn't that bad. Expansions later bring many valuable cards you cant craft.

Edited by Sting

[...]

I gave a try to the midrange hunter, i lack some cards but i played it with awesome results and reached rank 10 today ! Golden common hurray biggrin.png

New Priest Deck:

2x Circle of Healing

1x Naaru

2x Northshire Cleric

1x Shadow Word: Pain

1x Ooze

1x Shrinkmeister

1x Wild Pyro

1x Shadow Word: Death

1x Thoughtsteal

1x BGH

1x Dark Cultist

2x Injured Blademaster

1x Shadow Madness

2x Achenai

1x Holy Champion

1x Piloted Shredder

2x Holy Nova

2x Sludge Belcher

1x Cabal

1x Master Jouster

1x Sylvanas

1x Mind Control

I have Loatheb, Maexxnas, Mountain Giant, I have 440 arcane dust. Should I go for the second Cabal? (in place of Master Jouster?) Does Confuse, Convert or Velen's Chosen have a place in a deck like this? Any Neutrals that work well in this setup?

EDITED: Do you think there is potential for a Reno Jackson version of this at some point?

Edited by trandism

Mate i'm using this one https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t35.0-12/12268987_912020588845317_1185001579_o.jpg?oh=64a557be3e4fcd9dc2ad66d1114ee614&oe=56576E88and and ur legendary midrange deck with the only difference i swaped 1 houndmaster for 1 flare . I reached rank 6 4-5 days ago mostly with the agro deck and a little bit with the midrange but suddenly those decks became so weak i cant even believe it . Ive dropped to rank 12 and its not because of me I can see that the oppononets decks are so much stronger , i cant be this bad and have absolutely 0 luck in so many games. Its just unbelieveble that i just dont know what to do , I love hunter , i have every card for it .......

Sorry guys, been a bit sick lately. 1150 words of way too high requirements, arcane dust and tears. Also blood, let's not forget blood.

Not so legendary freeze mage... anyone help me make this more rank efficient?

2x Ice Lance

2x Mirror Image

2x Frostbolt

1x Fallen Hero

1x Snowchugger

2x Arcane Intellect

1x Duplicate

2x Forgotten Torch

2x Frost Nova

2x Flamewalker

2x Fireball

1x Polymorph

2x Water Elemental

1x Sludge Belcher

1x Loatheb

2x Summoning Stone

1x Blizzard

1x Emperor Thaurissan

1x Flamestrike

Almost every card is essential in freeze mage. You need stall cards, card draw and the combo (Alex, Antonidas and burn).

Remove one Fallen hero. Freeze mage is already enough favoured against aggro and does not really need to use hero power on turn 3. These turns are for Mad Scientists and Loot Hoarder. Add one Mad Scientist, these secrets are vital for your gameplan and getting them for 2 mana with a free 2/2 body is simply too good. 

Snowchugger is basically a worse Frostbolt. You don't really need that one extra freeze, especially when it is not that good. Add a second Mad Scientist.

Remove duplicate. Your minions either draw cards or finish the game. You already have enough draw and drawing too much could result in death from fatigue (note that Ice Block doesn't block fatigue damage). Doomsayer is often useless, even when played with Frost Nova. Add Bloodmage Thalnos. That spell power is really nice and you also get to draw one card.

Flamewalkers are not useful here at all. They are used with burn and low-cost tempo cards to gain tempo, but freeze mage doesn't care about tempo at all. Freeze mage is usually behind in the board and stalls until she gets to play the combo and win. Add one Ice Block. Ice Block is extremely important secret and you can't stall enough to win the game. Add an Acolyte of Pain. You usually get to draw 2 cards and sometimes even 3.

Two fireballs aren't that needed when you already have 2 Forgotten Torches. Add a second Ice Block. 

Polymorph is nice, but there are better cards to include, especially in a fast meta where finding a 5+ drop can be often difficult. Add a second Blizzard. Either kills stuff or freezes everything to combo with Doomsayer or to follow up with FS or second Blizzard. 

Remove Water Elementals for the same reason as Chuggers. Add two Ice Barriers because they represent a total of 16 health and can be pulled out of Mad Scientist. 

Sludge Belcher isn't that needed. You don't care when your opponent goes face because you have enough stall cards. Add an Acolyte of Pain.

Remove Summoning stones. They are simply bad and shouldn't be played in competitive deck. Sure, they are fun, but they don't fit in freeze mage that well. Add Antonidas and Alexstrasza. They are very important and the deck shouldn't be played without them. Alexstrasza allows you to kill your opponent easily with burn spells and Antonidas generates those spells. 

Loatheb is not important as you don't care about opponent's spells (unless it is Flare and even then it can be played for 7 mana). Add a Healbot to stall more. 8 Health is a lot.

Remove one SWP. They are bit too slow. Add one Shrinkmeister. They can be used with Cabals and when trading during the early game.

SWDs are not that useful in an aggro meta and I recommend using Cabal Shadow Priest in place of one SWD. She can be used in any meta whereas SWDs can be used only in control/midrange meta.

Temple Enforcers are nice, but you don't really need a big drop. You are going to finish with style and with Ysera on the board. Ysera is just insane late-game power and can win games single handedly. You should also include second Cabal. 

Mind Control is way too slow in current meta. Use Sylvanas, basically the same, but cheaper.

Shattered Sun Clerics are useful only if your have something on board, but you really can't consistently establish board before turn 3. Add second Auchenai and a Lightbomb. Auchenai is a staple card in control priest. Lightbomb is a strong board clear in both environments (ie. aggro and control).

Spider Tank is a nice body, but more synergy cards would be bit better. Add one Justicar. The hero power upgrade is really strong against aggro and can be strong against control when paired with Auchenai. Add one Holy Champion to have a 3/5 body that can be boosted to the point of OTK. 

Remove Chillwind Yetis for the same reason as Spider Tanks. Add one Zombie Chow. It is is a strong anti-aggro card and combos well with Auchenai. Add a Second Holy Champion.

Azure Drakes aren't that important. You already have enough draws and spells damage isn't that important because you have only one spell that can be played on the same turn as Azure Drake. Add a Light of The Naaru. It is a strong card. Pair well with Auchenai and 3 health is really nice against aggro.

Remove Boulderfist Ogre for the same reason as Yetis and Tanks. Add a second Naaru.

Your crafting priority should be Auchenai>Cabal>Ysera/Sylvanas>Ysera/Sylvanas> the rest

If you want me to go through your collection, please upload it using the Innkeeper and I will send you a list of cards to disenchant.

So... this is my mid range shaman--> https://gyazo.com/51fbff1b900cf4498ba399e1cd298ad8

The idea and concept of it I've taken from one of your guides but I've adjusted it a bit as I saw fit. My current ladder rank is 17 but I haven't played all that much. The final day of the last season I pushed from 19 to 13 with this deck in around 6-7 hours, of course luck with match-ups is always there. My question is where should I go with this deck from this point onwards if I wanna achieve ranks 10, 5 and even legend. I don't have access to any expansions (tho will be getting LoE with gold at the moment) and I have 0 legendaries. Currently have 890dust so I could craft some cards. 

Edit: Current rank - 14

Seems quite solid.

Remove Harvest Golems. They aren't simply that good. Add one Thunder Bluff and a Second Annoy-o-Tron. 

Remove one Draenei Totemcarver and add Boom once you get enough dust for him. Until that use an Argent Squire. It should work as a swap for Chow until you get him as well. 

If you don't have any of these cards, don't craft them, just save dust for Boom.

Definitely go for naxxramas before LoE. Naxxramas cards are crucial in Midrange Shaman and are you number one priority. 

New Priest Deck:

2x Circle of Healing

1x Naaru

2x Northshire Cleric

1x Shadow Word: Pain

1x Ooze

1x Shrinkmeister

1x Wild Pyro

1x Shadow Word: Death

1x Thoughtsteal

1x BGH

1x Dark Cultist

2x Injured Blademaster

1x Shadow Madness

2x Auchenai

1x Holy Champion

1x Piloted Shredder

2x Holy Nova

2x Sludge Belcher

1x Cabal

1x Master Jouster

1x Sylvanas

1x Mind Control

I have Loatheb, Maexxna, Mountain Giant, I have 440 arcane dust. Should I go for the second Cabal? (in place of Master Jouster?) Does Confuse, Convert or Velen's Chosen have a place in a deck like this? Any Neutrals that work well in this setup?

EDITED: Do you think there is potential for a Reno Jackson version of this at some point?

Pain is bit too slow, use a second Cabal.

Ooze isn't that important in current meta. If you really want to have a weapon removal, use Harrison Jones. Otherwise add a second Naaru.

BGH is basically a SWD that can't target 5 and 6 attack minions. Add Ysera, she is simply the best late-game power source.

Shadow Madness is bit too slow and situational. Add a second Pyromancer. 

Remove one Holy Nova and add one Lightbomb. It seems your meta is slow enough (you use both SWD and Mind Control) to make Holy Nova really weak. Lightbomb can be used in control environment as well.

Shredder is not something you would want to have in a Control Priest. It just doesn't fit there. Although yeti would be better because you can heal, the best choice would be second Holy Champion. 

Belchers aren't that needed. You should be able to keep the board clear. Add Justicar and a second Thoughtsteal. Justicar is really strong when paired with Auchenai. 

Master Jouster has too low chance to win even against aggro decks. Add Voljin or a second Cultist.

Mate i'm using this one https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t35.0-12/12268987_912020588845317_1185001579_o.jpg?oh=64a557be3e4fcd9dc2ad66d1114ee614&oe=56576E88and and ur legendary midrange deck with the only difference i swaped 1 houndmaster for 1 flare . I reached rank 6 4-5 days ago mostly with the agro deck and a little bit with the midrange but suddenly those decks became so weak i cant even believe it . Ive dropped to rank 12 and its not because of me I can see that the oppononets decks are so much stronger , i cant be this bad and have absolutely 0 luck in so many games. Its just unbelieveble that i just dont know what to do , I love hunter , i have every card for it .......

Now this isn't really midrange, more of a hybrid hunter. Well, if Thijs got legend with it, it should be good enough to get you there too. As I told you previously, it is a matter of meta. Meta is simply not in the favour of Hunters and Tempo Storm even flagged the deck as tier 3.

hm.. positiv2.. what do you think about 2x Jeweled Scarab in place of the Harvest Golems?

Definitely better, but I still think getting at least one Naxx first is more important. You get the Haunted Creepers and use them instead of Annoy-o-Trons.

hm.. positiv2.. what do you think about 2x Jeweled Scarab in place of the Harvest Golems?

Definitely better, but I still think getting at least one Naxx first is more important. You get the Haunted Creepers and use them instead of Annoy-o-Trons.

hm.. okey.. will save up gold for the first wing of naxx then, thanks :)

The new Unerathed Raptor Rogue Deck with My Own Edit:

Backstab × 2  

Cold Blood × 1  

Eviscerate × 2  

Sap × 1  

Fan of Knives × 1  

SI:7 Agent × 1  

Unearthed Raptor × 2    

Abusive Sergeant × 2  

Haunted Creeper × 2  

Loot Hoarder × 2  

Nerubian Egg × 2  

Big Game Hunter × 1  

Defender of Argus × 2  

Piloted Shredder × 2  

Antique Healbot × 1  

Sludge Belcher × 2  

Loatheb × 1  

Sylvanas Windrunner × 1  

Dr. Boom × 1  

I have a lot of Rogue Cards. Also have a dust to craft a couple of epics. Managed at my highest to climb to rank 9 have been hovering around 10-11 after that with this deck.

Edited by sashadkiselev

The new Unerathed Raptor Rogue Deck with My Own Edit:

Backstab × 2  

Cold Blood × 1  

Eviscerate × 2  

Sap × 1  

Fan of Knives × 1  

SI:7 Agent × 1  

Unearthed Raptor × 2    

Abusive Sergeant × 2  

Haunted Creeper × 2  

Loot Hoarder × 2  

Nerubian Egg × 2  

Big Game Hunter × 1  

Defender of Argus × 2  

Piloted Shredder × 2  

Antique Healbot × 1  

Sludge Belcher × 2  

Loatheb × 1  

Sylvanas Windrunner × 1  

Dr. Boom × 1  

I have a lot of Rogue Cards. Also have a dust to craft a couple of epics. Managed at my highest to climb to rank 9 have been hovering around 10-11 after that with this deck.

I didn't have the possibility to play the new deathrattle rogue, but from what I have seen I would drop the BGH for a Cold Blood. The deck needs more ways to activate the egg and Cold Blood can also help you trade up easily. You will often have minions on board, giving you options who to target.

The SI:7 Agent is not really good for midrange deck, second FoK may be better since the meta is full of Paladins.

This deck has many pro-active plays, making the Healbot a bit situational. If the meta is fast and aggressive, keep him. Otherwise add a Leper Gnome.

1x Equality

1x Argent Protector

2x Shielded Minibot

2x Muster for Battle

2x Aldor Peacekeeper

2x Truesilver Champion

1x Blessing of Kings

2x Consecration

2x Murloc Knight

1x Tirion Fordring

2x Guardian of Kings

1x Zombie Chow

1x Ironbeak Owl

1x Acolyte of Pain

1x Shattered Sun Cleric

1x Chillwind Yeti

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Azure Drake

2x Sludge Belcher

2x Stormwind Champion

I have quite a few rares, almost no epics, have all of Nax except last wing, and first wing of Blackrock. Looking to transition eventually to the Legendary Paladin Midrange LoE Deck. Wondering best cards to start replacing with cards from that deck, and/or any suggestions on cards that might replace any in my current deck that aren't part of the Legendary deck.

1x Equality

1x Argent Protector

2x Shielded Minibot

2x Muster for Battle

2x Aldor Peacekeeper

2x Truesilver Champion

1x Blessing of Kings

2x Consecration

2x Murloc Knight

1x Tirion Fordring

2x Guardian of Kings

1x Zombie Chow

1x Ironbeak Owl

1x Acolyte of Pain

1x Shattered Sun Cleric

1x Chillwind Yeti

2x Piloted Shredder

1x Azure Drake

2x Sludge Belcher

2x Stormwind Champion

I have quite a few rares, almost no epics, have all of Nax except last wing, and first wing of Blackrock. Looking to transition eventually to the Legendary Paladin Midrange LoE Deck. Wondering best cards to start replacing with cards from that deck, and/or any suggestions on cards that might replace any in my current deck that aren't part of the Legendary deck.

Owl isn't that important. Add a Knife Juggler. Juggler is really strong, it synergises well with your hero power and can be used in combo with muster (turn 2 Juggler, turn 3 Muster).

Shattered Sun Cleric has too low value. If your opponent is able to clear your board in the early game, you will be forced to drop her as 3/2 or to use her at turn 5 with hero power. Second Juggler should take her place. 

Guardians have awful stats. They aren't really worth it. Defenders of Argus help against aggro as well. but are faster and the stats are ok.

Please, sort your list next time. I probably overlooked something because of it. Really hard to read and find the extra cards.

Sorry I looked at the post above and it seemed to go class/neutral cheapest to most expensive, guess I should have looked through the thread. 

I have 400 dust, so I could make two knife jugglers, replace owl and sun cleric. I own one defender of argus, replace one guardian with it should be fine without screwing up anything? Sorry I know thats what you said I am just stingy with my dust and wanted to make sure you thought it was the right move. 

Sorry I looked at the post above and it seemed to go class/neutral cheapest to most expensive, guess I should have looked through the thread. 

I have 400 dust, so I could make two knife jugglers, replace owl and sun cleric. I own one defender of argus, replace one guardian with it should be fine without screwing up anything? Sorry I know thats what you said I am just stingy with my dust and wanted to make sure you thought it was the right move. 

The best sorting for me would be the one used in hearthstone (from cheapest to the most expensive mana-wise).

Yeah, these cards are also used in other decks and although there is only one Defender of Argus in the Legendary Paladin Midrange deck, 2 are used in Zoo, for example.