Arena Druid Tier Lists The Witchwood
Table of Contents
This spreadsheet is designed to aid you in forging Druid Arena decks. As you can see, the spreadsheet divides all cards of the same rarity into 8 different tiers, based on their (potential) value for your class. Cards listed in Tier 1 are generally better than cards listed in Tier 2, and so on. Within each tier, however, the cards are not listed in order of their value. Cards specific to Druids are underlined.
1. How to Use a Spreadsheet?
Essentially, you should always pick the card that is part of the highest tier. When picking between cards that are in the same tier, make your choice based on preference, or what card would best suit your existing card choices.
To read more about how to use the spreadsheet to make the correct decisions, as well as to read about the exceptions (situations where you should pick something other than what the spreadsheet indicates), please check out our spreadsheet explanations.
2. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
3. Druid Spreadsheet
|Tier 1: Excellent|
|Cenarius||Onyxia||The Lich King||Ysera|
|Tier 2: Great|
|Tier 3: Good|
|Splintergraft||Arfus||Gruul||The Black Knight|
|Tier 4: Above Average|
|Ixlid, Fungal Lord||Countess Ashmore||Hemet, Jungle Hunter||Malygos|
|Tyrantus||Harrison Jones||Illidan Stormrage||The Beast|
|Tier 5: Average|
|Bloodmage Thalnos||Elise the Trailblazer||Zola the Gorgon|
|Dollmaster Dorian||King Mukla|
|Tier 6: Below Average|
|Leeroy Jenkins||Millhouse Manastorm||Ozruk||Prince Valanar|
|Marin the Fox||Nat Pagle||Prince Taldaram||Tinkmaster Overspark|
|Tier 7: Bad|
|Captain Greenskin||Prince Keleseth||The Voraxx|
|Master Oakheart||Spiritsinger Umbra|
|Tier 8: Terrible|
|Duskfallen Aviana||Azalina Soulthief||Lorewalker Cho||The Darkness|
|Twig of the World Tree||King Togwaggle||Nozdormu|
- 05 Jul. 2018: Removed temporary Arena cards from the Caverns of Time event.
- 16 Jun. 2018: Added Caverns of Time temporary cards.
- Added Chromie to Tier 2.
- Added Murozond to Tier 3.
- Added Flash Forward to Tier 8.
- Added Harbinger of Catastrophe to Tier 4.
- Added Infinite Murloc to Tier 7.
- Added Possibility Seeker to Tier 3.
- Added Stasis Dragon to Tier 2.
- Added Temporal Anomaly to Tier 2.
- Added Timebound Giant to Tier 2.
- Added Timeline Witness to Tier 3.
- Added Timeway Wanderer to Tier 2.
- Added Wildlands Adventurer to Tier 2.
- 29 May 2018: Updates following nerfs.
- Moved Spiteful Summoner from Tier 2 to Tier 4.
- 12 Apr. 2018: Arena tier list updated for The Witchwood.
- 16 Mar. 2018: Added temporary Arena cards and did a few updates.
- 07 Dec. 2017: Arena Tier List updated for Kobolds and Catacombs.
- Hearthstone Midgame Moves Compilation
- Developer Insights: 12.0 Game Mechanics Update
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- Basic Rogue Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior