Arena Hunter Tier Lists The Witchwood
Table of Contents
This spreadsheet is designed to aid you in forging Hunter Arena decks. As you can see, the spreadsheet divides all cards of the same rarity into 8 different tiers, based on their (potential) value for your class. Cards listed in Tier 1 are generally better than cards listed in Tier 2, and so on. Within each tier, however, the cards are not listed in order of their value. Cards specific to Hunters are underlined.
1. How to Use a Spreadsheet?
Essentially, you should always pick the card that is part of the highest tier. When picking between cards that are in the same tier, make your choice based on preference, or what card would best suit your existing card choices.
To read more about how to use the spreadsheet to make the correct decisions, as well as to read about the exceptions (situations where you should pick something other than what the spreadsheet indicates), please check out our spreadsheet explanations.
2. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
3. Hunter Spreadsheet
|Tier 1: Excellent|
|Houndmaster Shaw||Onyxia||The Lich King||Ysera|
|Tier 2: Great|
|Swamp King Dred||Cairne Bloodhoof||Chromie||Deathwing|
|Tier 3: Good|
|King Krush||Arfus||Hogger||The Black Knight|
|Professor Putricide||Baron Geddon||King Mukla|
|Tier 4: Above Average|
|Countess Ashmore||Hemet, Jungle Hunter||Leeroy Jenkins|
|Harrison Jones||Illidan Stormrage||The Beast|
|Tier 5: Average|
|Bloodmage Thalnos||Elise the Trailblazer||Zola the Gorgon|
|Tier 6: Below Average|
|Captain Greenskin||Millhouse Manastorm||Ozruk||Prince Valanar|
|Marin the Fox||Nat Pagle||Prince Taldaram||Tinkmaster Overspark|
|Tier 7: Bad|
|Emeriss||Master Oakheart||Prince Keleseth||Spiritsinger Umbra|
|Tier 8: Terrible|
|Rhok'delar||King Togwaggle||Nozdormu||The Voraxx|
|Azalina Soulthief||Lorewalker Cho||The Darkness|
- 16 Jun. 2018: Added Caverns of Time temporary cards.
- Added Chromie to Tier 2.
- Added Murozond to Tier 3.
- Added Chronoshot to Tier 1.
- Added Infinite Murloc to Tier 7.
- Added Infinite Wolf to Tier 3.
- Added Possibility Seeker to Tier 3.
- Added Stasis Dragon to Tier 2.
- Added Temporal Anomaly to Tier 2.
- Added Timebound Giant to Tier 2.
- Added Timeline Witness to Tier 3.
- Added Timeway Wanderer to Tier 2.
- Added Wildlands Adventurer to Tier 2.
- 29 May 2018: Updates following nerfs.
- Moved Spiteful Summoner from Tier 2 to Tier 4.
- 12 Apr. 2018: Arena tier list updated for The Witchwood.
- 16 Mar. 2018: Added temporary Arena cards and did a few updates.
- 07 Dec. 2017: Arena Tier List updated for Kobolds and Catacombs.
- Hearthstone Tavern Talk: Class Rewards, New Player Experience, Card Reprints
- Choose Your 2018 Hearthstone Summer Champion
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Icy Veins BattleTag exchange
- Murloc Mage
- Classic Decks
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C