Arena Warlock Tier Lists The Witchwood
Table of Contents
This spreadsheet is designed to aid you in forging Warlock Arena decks. As you can see, the spreadsheet divides all cards of the same rarity into 8 different tiers, based on their (potential) value for your class. Cards listed in Tier 1 are generally better than cards listed in Tier 2, and so on. Within each tier, however, the cards are not listed in order of their value. Cards specific to Warlocks are underlined.
1. How to Use a Spreadsheet?
Essentially, you should always pick the card that is part of the highest tier. When picking between cards that are in the same tier, make your choice based on preference, or what card would best suit your existing card choices.
To read more about how to use the spreadsheet to make the correct decisions, as well as to read about the exceptions (situations where you should pick something other than what the spreadsheet indicates), please check out our spreadsheet explanations.
2. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
3. Warlock Spreadsheet
|Tier 1: Excellent|
|Deathwing||The Lich King|
|Tier 2: Great|
|Lord Jaraxxus||Cairne Bloodhoof||Chromie|
|Tier 3: Good|
|Rin, the First Disciple||Baron Geddon||Hogger|
|Arfus||Harrison Jones||The Black Knight|
|Tier 4: Above Average|
|Glinda Crowskin||Dollmaster Dorian||Illidan Stormrage||The Beast|
|Countess Ashmore||Hemet, Jungle Hunter||Malygos|
|Tier 5: Average|
|Bloodmage Thalnos||Elise the Trailblazer||King Mukla||Zola the Gorgon|
|Tier 6: Below Average|
|Leeroy Jenkins||Millhouse Manastorm||Ozruk||Prince Valanar|
|Marin the Fox||Nat Pagle||Prince Taldaram||Tinkmaster Overspark|
|Tier 7: Bad|
|Clutchmother Zavas||Master Oakheart||Spiritsinger Umbra|
|Captain Greenskin||Prince Keleseth|
|Tier 8: Terrible|
|Blood-Queen Lana'thel||Azalina Soulthief||Lorewalker Cho||The Darkness|
|Skull of the Man'ari||King Togwaggle||Nozdormu||The Voraxx|
- 16 Jun. 2018: Added Caverns of Time temporary cards.
- Added Chromie to Tier 2.
- Added Murozond to Tier 3.
- Added Grasp the Future to Tier 2.
- Added Infinite Murloc to Tier 7.
- Added Possibility Seeker to Tier 3.
- Added Rift Warden to Tier 3.
- Added Stasis Dragon to Tier 2.
- Added Temporal Anomaly to Tier 2.
- Added Timebound Giant to Tier 2.
- Added Timeline Witness to Tier 3.
- Added Timeway Wanderer to Tier 2.
- Added Wildlands Adventurer to Tier 2.
- 29 May 2018: Updates following nerfs.
- Moved Spiteful Summoner from Tier 2 to Tier 4.
- 12 Apr. 2018: Arena tier list updated for The Witchwood.
- 16 Mar. 2018: Added temporary Arena cards and did a few updates.
- 07 Dec. 2017: Arena Tier List updated for Kobolds and Catacombs.
- Tavern Brawl: Shadow Reflection
- Blizzard Dance & Cosplay Contest at Gamescom 2018
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #18
- Tavern Brawl: Rise of the Zombeasts
- Taverns of Time Event Is Live
- Free Pack Day: Jun 13 + Animated Short
- Hearthstone Patch 11.2 Clarifications & Hotfixes
- Hearthstone Global Games Voting Now Live
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Odd Rogue
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Dungeon Run Guides for K&C
- Face (Aggro) Hunter Deck List
- Can you see it?
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- June 30th $10 Prize pool KO tournament