Big Warrior Deck List Guide - Saviors of Uldum September 2019
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Big Warrior in Saviors of Uldum expansion.
Big Warrior is a Control Warrior variant that exclusively uses high-Cost minions. By forgoing the use of cheap minions, it is able guarantee huge value from cards like Dimensional Ripper and The Boomship for powerful late-game turns.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Big Warrior Mulligan Guide
As Big Warrior is a powerful late-game deck, it is important to mulligan for early-game cards to ensure you do not get rushed down early.
- General Mulligan — Dragon Roar, Slam.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Brawl, Weapons Project.
- Mulligan Against Control — Dr. Boom, Mad Genius.
Big Warrior Strategy
During the early and mid game, you should play the deck as if it were Control Warrior. This means making full use of your weapons and removal to minimise the amount of damage you take before the late game. Once you reach the late game, you can begin using cards like Dimensional Ripper, The Boom Reaver, The Boomship, and any minions from hand to pressure opponents into submission.
Against Aggro, your main aim is survival. With less early-game minions than Control Warrior, it is important to use removal liberally to minimise the damage taken. Once you reach the late-game, you can often close out the game with a couple of late-game minions.
Against Control, you can afford to be much greedier. Using Slam to draw cards in the early game will greatly improve your late-game options. Once you reach the late game, you should begin playing a continuous flow of minions to pressure your opponent. However, you should avoid playing into board clears, like Brawl, to avoid giving your opponent value, by having no more than 2 minions in play at a time.
Big Warrior Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 1x Devastate for 1x Bull Dozer.
- Against Control — Add 1x Ysera for 1x Fiery War Axe.
- 02 Sep. 2019: Guide reviewed for September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been updated for the Saviors of Uldum expansion. Removed 1x Slam, 1x Fiery War Axe for 2x Blatant Decoy.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been moved to the fun category for the July card rotation.
- 05 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the May play season.
- 19 Apr. 2019: Deck added.
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Face Hunter
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend