Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck - Shadows May 2019
Tempo Mage decks have been developing for a long time in Hearthstone, and although they take a different form in each expansion, the overriding theme remains the same. The idea is to protect your early board and then finish off your opponent using spells. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
Over the years Tempo Mage has had a range of minions that synergise with the deck, such as Sorcerer's Apprentice, Flamewaker, and Kabal Crystal Runner, that has caused the archetype to live on and evolve as cards come and go from the Standard format.
The latest version of the deck in the Rise of Shadows expansion rewards playing large numbers of spells, using cards like Kirin Tor Tricaster to empower them and then Mana Cyclone as a way to refill your hand afterward.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This deck works exactly the same as the main deck, but has had all of the Legendary minions substituted. With this in mind, you should try to maximise the value you gain from Mana Cyclone knowing that there is no other easy way to gain a huge amount of cards from Stargazer Luna or Archmage Antonidas.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Aggro/Tempo Mage Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's