Budget Aggro Tempo Mage Deck - Shadows May 2019
Tempo Mage decks have been developing for a long time in Hearthstone, and although they take a different form in each expansion, the overriding theme remains the same. The idea is to protect your early board and then finish off your opponent using spells. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
Over the years Tempo Mage has had a range of minions that synergise with the deck, such as Sorcerer's Apprentice, Flamewaker, and Kabal Crystal Runner, that has caused the archetype to live on and evolve as cards come and go from the Standard format.
The latest version of the deck in the Rise of Shadows expansion rewards playing large numbers of spells, using cards like Kirin Tor Tricaster to empower them and then Mana Cyclone as a way to refill your hand afterward.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This deck works exactly the same as the main deck, but has had all of the Legendary minions substituted. With this in mind, you should try to maximise the value you gain from Mana Cyclone knowing that there is no other easy way to gain a huge amount of cards from Stargazer Luna or Archmage Antonidas.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Aggro/Tempo Mage Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years