Budget Control Priest Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Control Priest Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Control Priest makes full use of staple Priest tools to out-value and shut down opponents throughout the duration of the game. By stealing minions from opponents, own high-Health minions, and powerful healing effects, the deck is able to consistently deal with any opposing threats while keeping a small board presence in the process.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck features large amount of card draw and removal tools to comfortably deal with any pressure opponents put on, without the use of Legendary minions. With such a powerful card draw engine in the deck, featuring Northshire Cleric and Wild Pyromancer, Archivist Elysiana is an excellent addition to the deck if you have it in your collection, as it allows the deck to control the board for longer before reaching fatigue.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Priest Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years