Budget Control Shaman Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Control Shaman Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Control Shaman is a very high-value defensive deck that is packed full of removal to negate any cards played by opponents. It the late game it can use value generated by Hagatha the Witch to take a more aggressive stance.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
As a naturally expensive deck, Control Shaman loses a lot of its powerful tools in its budget variant. It is primarily aimed at shutting down aggressive decks with removal and healing. Against slower decks it can struggle without expensive value cards like Archivist Elysiana and Shudderwock.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Shaman Deck List Guide.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide