Budget Control Shaman Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Control Shaman Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Control Shaman is a very high-value defensive deck that is packed full of removal to negate any cards played by opponents. It the late game it can use value generated by Hagatha the Witch to take a more aggressive stance.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
As a naturally expensive deck, Control Shaman loses a lot of its powerful tools in its budget variant. It is primarily aimed at shutting down aggressive decks with removal and healing. Against slower decks it can struggle without expensive value cards like Archivist Elysiana and Shudderwock.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Shaman Deck List Guide.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy