Budget Control Shaman Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Control Shaman Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Control Shaman is a very high-value defensive deck that is packed full of removal to negate any cards played by opponents. It the late game it can use value generated by Hagatha the Witch to take a more aggressive stance.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
As a naturally expensive deck, Control Shaman loses a lot of its powerful tools in its budget variant. It is primarily aimed at shutting down aggressive decks with removal and healing. Against slower decks it can struggle without expensive value cards like Archivist Elysiana and Shudderwock.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Shaman Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists