Budget Control Shaman Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Control Shaman Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Control Shaman is a very high-value defensive deck that is packed full of removal to negate any cards played by opponents. It the late game it can use value generated by Hagatha the Witch to take a more aggressive stance.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
As a naturally expensive deck, Control Shaman loses a lot of its powerful tools in its budget variant. It is primarily aimed at shutting down aggressive decks with removal and healing. Against slower decks it can struggle without expensive value cards like Archivist Elysiana and Shudderwock.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Shaman Deck List Guide.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend
- Combo Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Rolle's Top 20 Legend
- Tempo Rogue Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Tortosh's Top 50 Legend
- Reno Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Apxvoid's Rank 1 Legend
- Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Shuzo's Top 50 Legend