Budget Control Shaman Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Control Shaman Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Control Shaman is a very high-value defensive deck that is packed full of removal to negate any cards played by opponents. It the late game it can use value generated by Hagatha the Witch to take a more aggressive stance.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
As a naturally expensive deck, Control Shaman loses a lot of its powerful tools in its budget variant. It is primarily aimed at shutting down aggressive decks with removal and healing. Against slower decks it can struggle without expensive value cards like Archivist Elysiana and Shudderwock.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Control Shaman Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend
- Totem Shaman
- Tempo Mage Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Apxvoid's Legend
- Libram Paladin Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - RDU's Legend
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend
- Tombs of Terror Hub