Budget Mech Paladin Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Paladin Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Paladin is a pure-Mech deck that takes advantage of Magnetic effects to create huge minions, that can later be resurrected with Kangor's Endless Army for huge late-game burst of tempo.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This variant removes several unnecessary Epic cards in addition to Zilliax. In their place, Lightforged Blessing is used as an alternative healing method and Coppertail Imposter is used as a cheap replacement Mech. However, due to its essential part of the deck's strategy, Kangor's Endless Army remains in the deck as the only Legendary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Paladin Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- BlizzCon 2019 in 3 Minutes
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- Arena Warlock Tier Lists