Budget Mech Paladin Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Paladin Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Paladin is a pure-Mech deck that takes advantage of Magnetic effects to create huge minions, that can later be resurrected with Kangor's Endless Army for huge late-game burst of tempo.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This variant removes several unnecessary Epic cards in addition to Zilliax. In their place, Lightforged Blessing is used as an alternative healing method and Coppertail Imposter is used as a cheap replacement Mech. However, due to its essential part of the deck's strategy, Kangor's Endless Army remains in the deck as the only Legendary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Paladin Deck List Guide.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective