Budget Mech Paladin Deck - Shadows May 2019
This Mech Paladin Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Paladin is a pure-Mech deck that takes advantage of Magnetic effects to create huge minions, that can later be resurrected with Kangor's Endless Army for huge late-game burst of tempo.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This variant removes several unnecessary Epic cards in addition to Zilliax. In their place, Lightforged Blessing is used as an alternative healing method and Coppertail Imposter is used as a cheap replacement Mech. However, due to its essential part of the deck's strategy, Kangor's Endless Army remains in the deck as the only Legendary.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Mech Paladin Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's