Budget Mech Zoo Warlock Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Zoo Warlock is an alternative take on one of Hearthstone's oldest Aggro decks. It uses a mix of Mech synergies and cheap, stat-efficient minions to flood the board to aggressively pressure opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck consists almost entirely of Common and Rare cards. The exception being SN1P-SN4P which, despite its Legendary status, was awarded to players for free as part of the Rise of the Mechs update.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?