Budget Mech Zoo Warlock Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Zoo Warlock is an alternative take on one of Hearthstone's oldest Aggro decks. It uses a mix of Mech synergies and cheap, stat-efficient minions to flood the board to aggressively pressure opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck consists almost entirely of Common and Rare cards. The exception being SN1P-SN4P which, despite its Legendary status, was awarded to players for free as part of the Rise of the Mechs update.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's