Budget Mech Zoo Warlock Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Zoo Warlock is an alternative take on one of Hearthstone's oldest Aggro decks. It uses a mix of Mech synergies and cheap, stat-efficient minions to flood the board to aggressively pressure opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck consists almost entirely of Common and Rare cards. The exception being SN1P-SN4P which, despite its Legendary status, was awarded to players for free as part of the Rise of the Mechs update.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- We Built a Quest Deck for Every Class in Saviors of Uldum
- Saviors of Uldum is Live Worldwide
- Every New Card from the Saviors of Uldum Reveal Stream
- Quest Paladin
- Aggro Paladin - Uldum August 2019 - Jambre's Top 20 Legend
- Combo Priest - Uldum August 2019 - Quentinooo's Rank 1 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Kungmar's Top 10 Legend
- Stupid OTKs in Solo Adventures
- Quest Shaman
- Rank 1 Legend Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend