Budget Mech Zoo Warlock Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Zoo Warlock is an alternative take on one of Hearthstone's oldest Aggro decks. It uses a mix of Mech synergies and cheap, stat-efficient minions to flood the board to aggressively pressure opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck consists almost entirely of Common and Rare cards. The exception being SN1P-SN4P which, despite its Legendary status, was awarded to players for free as part of the Rise of the Mechs update.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years