Budget Mech Zoo Warlock Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Mech Zoo Warlock is an alternative take on one of Hearthstone's oldest Aggro decks. It uses a mix of Mech synergies and cheap, stat-efficient minions to flood the board to aggressively pressure opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget deck consists almost entirely of Common and Rare cards. The exception being SN1P-SN4P which, despite its Legendary status, was awarded to players for free as part of the Rise of the Mechs update.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists