Budget Miracle Rogue Deck - Shadows May 2019
Miracle Rogue is one of the oldest and most established decks in all of Hearthstone. The deck's core of powerful cards come largely from the Basic and Classic sets, which will never rotate from Standard. Among these cards is Miracle Rogue's long-time card drawing engine, Gadgetzan Auctioneer, which is the true namesake of the deck. In combination with Rogue's 0-Mana spells, Preparation, Shadowstep, and Backstab, it is not uncommon to see a Gadgetzan Auctioneer draw and play a "miraculous" number of cards in a single turn. However, the printing of Hench-Clan Thug and Fal'dorei Strider has completely changed the texture of the deck. A while ago, Miracle Rogue typically won by building a massive Edwin VanCleef or Questing Adventurer in a single miracle turn. Now, the deck can win games more easily by playing minions on curve and fighting for the board. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
The year of the Dragon resulted in the loss of many Miracle Rogue tools. However, as one of Rogue's oldest archetypes, Miracle Rogue continues to live on.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Edwin VanCleef, Bloodmage Thalnos, and Leeroy Jenkins are not necessary for the deck to function (just nice to have). However, Preparation is completely necessary. For the budget version, Bloodmage Thalnos was swapped out for a Mana Reservoir, and Leeroy Jenkins for an Argent Commander.
The budget version of the deck performs very similarly to the main deck. However, the presence of Argent Commander makes the deck's burst damage combo much less all-in. It can often be a great choice to take advantage of Argent Commander's Divine Shield by playing it earlier in combination with a Cold Blood if you have no better plays available.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Miracle Rogue Deck List Guide.
- 25 Years of Warcraft Anniversary Video 8K Upscale
- The Blizzard April Fools Archive and Highlights
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Face Hunter
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend