Budget Murloc Shaman Deck - Shadows June 2019
This Murloc Shaman Deck List Guide aims to substitute Legendary and Epic cards where possible in order to make the archetype more accessible to players with limited card collections.
Murloc Shaman is a hyper-aggressive archetype that aims to flood the board with powerful Murloc Tribal synergies and adds in Bloodlust and burn spells for powerful burst-damage finishes.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Murloc Shaman is naturally very cheap to create and makes an excellent budget deck as a result. The only real loss is Scargil, which is a very expendable card that has a negligible effect on the deck's win rate.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Murloc Shaman Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's