Crystal Core Dog Rogue Quest Wild Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Card List
- 2. Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On The Variation
- 4. Pros and Cons
- 5. About the Author
- 6. ChangeLog
This deck is a variant of the popular Standard deck, Crystal Core Rogue created by Pro player Dog. The deck takes advantage of both Captain's Parrot and Gang Up to allow copies of Southsea Deckhand to be drawn more consistently so that The Caverns Below can be completed quicker, as well as providing cheap burst damage once the Quest is complete. Due to the popularity of Pirate Warrior in the Wild format, the deck also runs two copies of Golakka Crawler to add more stability in the early-game.
1. Card List
This deck costs 5,960 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAEBAaIHApG8AobCAg7EAZwC7QKfA5IE1AWGCYAS+L0Cl8EC/MEC5MIC68ICxscCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Mana Curve
3. Comments On The Variation
This variation is able to add a bit more consistency to the deck with the help of Captain's Parrot. As Southsea Deckhand is the only Pirate in the deck, it is able to be drawn more consistently to complete the Quest as well as providing burst damage later in the game.
4. Pros and Cons
Like most variations of the deck, this build is well poised to deal with Midrange and Control decks. Golakka Crawler helps deal with Pirate Warrior decks that would otherwise quickly end the game, however this makes the deck slightly more vulnerable to aggressive decks that to not use pirates such as Face Hunter and Aggro Shaman.
5. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 29 May 2017: Variant added.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter