Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Card List
- 2. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
- +3. Comments On Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue
- 4. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
- 5. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Card Swaps
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
The following guide outlines how to play Murloc Aggro Rogue effectively. It uses core Aggro Rogue tools to control the board, but utilises Finja, the Flying Star as a win condition to the standard Aggro Rogue strategy.
1. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Card List
This deck costs 11,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHCpkCsgLtAq8E7QWRvAL3vQLjvgLJvwKBwgIKtAGMAtQF4wX1BYgHpwjdCJK2Arm/AgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Mana Curve
3. Comments On Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue
This variant contains the core Aggro Rogue tools and functions in the same way as other variants most of time. However, the inclusion of Finja, the Flying Star allows for a more passive strategy to be used. By playing slowly, Finja can be used to quickly populate the board with Murlocs, which have the potential to quickly burst down opponents, even from unfavourable positions.
3.1. Managing your Murlocs
The Murlocs in the deck share strong synergies and require careful planning to obtain maximum value. The interaction you will be looking for most of the time will be Murloc Warleader + Bluegill Warrior, which provides a large chunk of stats on top an immediate 4 damage. While this is a strong interaction, it will achieve very little if your opponent is dominating the board leading up to it. Despite being weaker, in many situations it is correct to use your Murlocs individually, Bluegill Warrior can be used as an excellent removal tool to protect your higher value minions, while Murloc Warleader is able to act as a threat on its own and may be a better choice than SI:7 Agent if you are unable to benefit from the combo effect. Finja, the Flying Star is another consideration when planning ahead with your Murlocs and can greatly influence how you play the game. Saving your Murlocs to use with Finja serves a dual-purpose. First of all, the buff effect from Murloc Warleader or the Charge from Bluegill Warrior which allows Finja to kill larger minions that would otherwise be safe. Secondly, they allow you create a significantly stronger board when combined with the Murlocs summoned from Finja, which will often win the game on the spot.
4. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Pros and Cons
This deck is slightly more likely to struggle in the early-game compared to other variants, which will be unrecoverable in some situations, however the inclusion of Finja means there will be opportunites to get out of poor situations. Additionally, having Finja in hand vastly increases the chance to win the game, due to the power and consistency of its card effect.
5. Finja Murloc Aggro Rogue Card Swaps
6. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
7. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 10 Jun. 2017: Guide updated to reflect new Icy Veins archetype format.
- 06 Apr. 2017: Deck updated for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion. Removed 2x Azure Drake, 2x Small-Time Buccaneer, 2x Tomb Pillagar, 1x Argent Horserider, 1x Shadowstep for 2x Naga Corsair, 1x Argent Squire, 1x Argent Commander, 1x Shaku, the Collector, 1x Shadow Sensei, 1x Vilespine Slayer, 1x Bloodmage Thalnos.
- 24 Feb. 2017: Deck added. A Murloc themed Aggro Rogue deck, popularised by professional player RDU.
- Off-Meta Spotlight Shows Off Control Beaters
- Dean Ayala on The Witchwood And Other Topics
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- Death Knight
- Big Priest Deck List
- The Lich King
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?