Firebat's Miracle Gonk Druid Deck - Shadows July 2019
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This deck is a Miracle Druid, in a similar vein to Nomi Druid, with an elaborate one-turn-kill win condition. It centres around using two on-board copies of Gonk, the Raptor to stack extra attacks with your Hero. In short, if you attack and kill a minion with two Gonks on the board, you will be able to attack two more times afterwards; the first extra attack can be used to kill another minion, while the second is free to be directed at the opponent's face. There is no known limit on the amount of extra attacks you can stack with this effect. Clearing a full board of 7 Minions with two Gonks on the board therefore allows you to attack your opponent's face 8 times in total, which is usually more than enough for lethal damage.
There is more than one way to execute a lethal combo in this deck. Firebat outlined one method on Twitter: use Witching Hour to put a Gonk onto the board for 3 Mana, play Mad Summoner, play Pounce and Floop's Glorious Gloop, then attack and kill three minions with your Hero. The extra Mana generated by Floop's Glorious Gloop will then allow you to play the second copy of Witching Hour and begin stacking extra attacks - you will have five available to go face with after killing the last four Minions. This can be enough to deal lethal damage in combination with extra copies of Pounce, Claw and Bite.
In other games, you will look to discount Mad Summoner using Dreampetal Florist. This allows you to play both copies of Witching Hour, Mad Summoner and Bite all in one turn, for a total of 32 damage—considerably more if you are able to fit Pounce and Claw into the combo as well.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's