Gibberling Token Druid Deck List Guide - Scholomance Academy August 2020
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Gibberling Token Druid in the Scholomance Academy expansion.
Gibberling Token Druid is a hyper-aggressive archetype that is full of low-cost minions and can flood the board on Turn 1 with the help of Gibberling. Once the deck has a board, it can compound its advantage with spells like Blessing of the Ancients and Savage Roar to achieve quick victories against opponents.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Gibberling Token Druid Mulligan Guide
Gibberling Token Druid is a hyper-aggressive deck and you should look for the fastest possible opening hand to explode onto the board.
- General Mulligan — Gibberling, Intrepid Initiate.
- Mulligan Against Aggro — Lightning Bloom.
- Mulligan Against Control — Voracious Reader.
Gibberling Token Druid Strategy
As a hyper-aggressive deck, you should try to secure the board as quickly as possible with cheap 1-drops. With the aid of Innervate and Lightning Bloom, you can have incredibly explosive Turn 1 plays, especially if you have Gibberling in play. Once you have minions on board, you should try to bolster your position using Power of the Wild and Blessing of the Ancients, refilling your hand with Voracious Reader if needed. After you have chipped away at your opponent's Health, Savage Roar can be used to provide temporary boost in damage to burst down your opponent and end the game.
Against Aggro, you should be much more respectful of your opponent's minions, taking any value trades available to protect your board. Savage Roar can serve as an excellent tool for making favourable trades. With control of the board, you should be able to slowly grind down your opponent with any excess minion damage.
Against Control, you should try to push as aggressively as possible because your opponent will likely have ways to clear your board with ease in the mid game. Should your board get cleared, you can use Voracious Readers to refill your hand so that you can quickly flood the board once again for one final push.
Gibberling Token Druid Card Swaps
- Against Aggro — Add 2x Argent Squire for 2x Beaming Sidekick.
- Against Control — Add 2x Partner Assignment for 2x Treenforcements.
- 08 Aug. 2020: Deck and guide have been completely overhauled to match Gibberling variants.
- 07 Apr. 2020: Removed 2x Wispering Woods, 2x Landscaping, 1x Mark of the Loa, 1x SN1P-SN4P for 2x Fungal Fortunes, 2x Glowfly Swarm, 2x Rising Winds.
- 10 Dec. 2019: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the Descent of Dragons expansion.
- 01 Sep. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the September play season.
- 06 Aug. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the Saviors of Uldum Expansion.
- 01 Jul. 2019: Deck has been updated for the July card rotation. Removed 1x Mark of the Loa for 1x SN1P-SN4P.
- 04 Jun. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the June balance patch.
- 01 May 2019: Deck has been updated for the May play season. Removed 2x Scarab Egg, 2x Dendrologist, 2x Mecharoo, 2x Argent Squire for 2x Wrath, 2x Swipe, 1x Archmage Vargoth, 2x Mark of the Loa 1x Blessing of the Ancients
- 10 Apr. 2019: Deck has been completely overhauled for the Rise of Shadows expansion.
- 03 Mar. 2019: Deck has been updated for the March play season. Removed 2x Wild Growth, 1x Ironwood Golem for 2x Greedy Sprite, 1x Innervate.
- 07 Feb. 2019: Deck has been reviewed following the February balance patch.
- 01 Jan. 2019: Deck has been reviewed for the January play season.
- 23 Dec. 2018: Deck has been reviewed following the December balance patch.
- 11 Dec. 2018: Treant Token Druid variant added.
- 04 Dec. 2018: Deck updated for the Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Removed 2x Giggling Inventor for 1x Oaken Summons, 1x Ironwood Golem.
- 01 Oct. 2018: Guide updated for the October play season. Scavenger variant updated, removed 1x Oaken Summons, 1x Naturalize, 1x Power of the Wild for 1x Savage Roar, 1x Strongshell Scavenger, 1x Saronite Chain Gang
- 01 Sep. 2018: Deck updated for the September play season. Removed 1x Innervate, 1x Wrath, 1x Floop's Glorious Gloop, for 2x Giggling Inventor, 1x Power of the Wild.
- 07 Aug. 2018: Guide updated for The Boomsday Project expansion. Removed 1x Power of the Wild for 1x Floop's Glorious Gloop.
- 01 Jul. 2018: Guide has been reviewed for the July play season.
- 31 May 2018: Deck added.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide