Glory's Top 10 Legend Hybrid Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Glory to top 10 Legend in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This deck combines elements of both Aggro Rogue and Shark Rogue into a very effective strategy. Compared to Aggro Rogue, it drops the Raiding Party + Pirates package but retains Waggle Pick and Myra's Unstable Element, allowing it to deal considerable amounts of direct damage late in the game. From Shark Rogue, it retains Spirit of the Shark and Heistbaron Togwaggle while dropping the Vendetta-centric burgle package. Overall this build should be very effective against slow decks such as Control Warrior, but sacrifices some resilience against aggression.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Hearthstone 16.2.4 Update Coming Tomorrow
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- Hearthstone 16.2.3 Update Notes
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Last Chance to Buy the 2019 Virtual Ticket
- Blizzard Offering Automated Warcraft III Reforged Refunds
- Drop down at end of season
- Dragon Hunter
- Embiggen Druid
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Pepe's Rank 5 Legend
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Misplay's Top 10 Legend
- Aggro Dragon Hunter Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Orange's Top 10 Legend
- Need help with "Charon's Top 200 Legend Token Druid Deck - Galakrond's Awakening January 2020"
- Chenvaala Priest Deck