Glory's Top 10 Legend Hybrid Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Glory to top 10 Legend in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This deck combines elements of both Aggro Rogue and Shark Rogue into a very effective strategy. Compared to Aggro Rogue, it drops the Raiding Party + Pirates package but retains Waggle Pick and Myra's Unstable Element, allowing it to deal considerable amounts of direct damage late in the game. From Shark Rogue, it retains Spirit of the Shark and Heistbaron Togwaggle while dropping the Vendetta-centric burgle package. Overall this build should be very effective against slow decks such as Control Warrior, but sacrifices some resilience against aggression.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?