Glory's Top 10 Legend Hybrid Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Glory to top 10 Legend in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This deck combines elements of both Aggro Rogue and Shark Rogue into a very effective strategy. Compared to Aggro Rogue, it drops the Raiding Party + Pirates package but retains Waggle Pick and Myra's Unstable Element, allowing it to deal considerable amounts of direct damage late in the game. From Shark Rogue, it retains Spirit of the Shark and Heistbaron Togwaggle while dropping the Vendetta-centric burgle package. Overall this build should be very effective against slow decks such as Control Warrior, but sacrifices some resilience against aggression.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's