Glory's Top 10 Legend Hybrid Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Glory to top 10 Legend in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This deck combines elements of both Aggro Rogue and Shark Rogue into a very effective strategy. Compared to Aggro Rogue, it drops the Raiding Party + Pirates package but retains Waggle Pick and Myra's Unstable Element, allowing it to deal considerable amounts of direct damage late in the game. From Shark Rogue, it retains Spirit of the Shark and Heistbaron Togwaggle while dropping the Vendetta-centric burgle package. Overall this build should be very effective against slow decks such as Control Warrior, but sacrifices some resilience against aggression.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years