HCT EU Summer Playoffs 2017 Players and Decks
Table of Contents
|Tournament Name||HCT EU Summer Playoffs 2017|
|Tournament Dates||2017/09/02 to 2017/09/03|
|Format||conquest (BoE 5) / With Bans|
The HCT EU Summer Playoffs decide which four players from Europe will take place in the 2017 Summer Championship. The event has 7 rounds of Swiss, and cut to top 8, at which point it becomes a single-elimination knockout. It is the first HCT event of the Knights of the Frozen Throne meta.
All of the 77 players in the event brought Druid, with 57 bringing Priest. The feeling going into the event was that the ability to ban Druid will leave Kazakus Priest as the dominant deck in the event. Decks will be teched with a Druid ban in mind, so some cards in these archetypes will be different to their ladder counterparts
1. Players and their Decks
- 29 Aug. 2017: Tournament Added. HCT Summer Playoffs for EU
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- level one or level all ?
- The Lich King
- Tavern Brawl
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Cheap Mage Standard