Hint24 Legend Sacrifice Zoo Warlock Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was played by Hint24 to Legend in July.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This unique take on Zoo Warlock uses a variety of on-death triggers to create tempo and card advantage. Witch's Cauldron and Cult Master are the core elements of this strategy, and will add cards to your hand when trading in token minions like Mecharoo and Witchwood Imp.
Notably, this deck also includes Portal Keeper and Chef Nomi. While these are unusual cards in Zoo, they work well in this context thanks to the massive amounts of cards the deck is capable of drawing with Cult Master and Life Tap. Two copies of Shadowflame help the deck swing back the board if it is lost while executing this slower strategy. They can be effectively combined with Portal Keeper, Sea Giant and any small token buffed by Abusive Sergeant.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Zoo Warlock Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On