Invictus' Rank 5 Legend Token Druid Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was used by Invictus to reach Rank 5 Legend on day one in July 2019.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Token Druid includes a small Mech package in order to take advantage of the power of SN1P-SN4P. It also includes two copies of Sea Giant, a card that is not always run in Token Druid but synergizes well with the wide boards the deck generates.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Token Druid Deck List Guide.
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Hearthstone 1.15 Update: Tombs of Terror
- Quest Druid
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- Winter Chill
- Fatigue Mage Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Charon's Top 100 Legend
- Budget Quest Rogue Deck - Uldum August 2019