Kingsbane Rogue (AKA Weapon Rogue) Deck List Guide
Table of Contents
- 1. Aim of Kingsbane Rogue
- 2. Kingsbane Rogue Strengths and Weaknesses
- 3. Key Cards and Crafting for Kingsbane Rogue
- 4. ChangeLog
Kingsbane Rogue, sometimes referred to as Weapon Rogue, is an archetype that aims to use the Kingsbane weapon as a source of repeat damage and healing. A large number of weapon buffs are used to turn Kingsbane into an incredibly powerful weapon over the course of a game that can be used to either rush down opponents or simply control the board.
The ability to get a powerful weapon for just 1 Mana allows the archetype to take an aggressive approach, while the use of Leeching Poison paired with the Deathrattle effect of the weapon preventing fatigue damage also makes a slow Control strategy possible.
Below, you will find link to our deck lists for Kingsbane Rogue, starting with our featured deck, which we consider the most common variant.
Kingsbane Rogue Deck
- Guide written by Pesty and last updated on Jan 31, 2018 (K&C meta)
- Costs 7.3k (8 basic, 10 common, 5 rare, 4 epic, and 3 legendaries)
- Mana curve:
- Card breakdown: 1 Weapon • 19 Spells • 9 Minions
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHBsgDqAixzgKA0wLf4wK77wIMtAHEAe0CywPNA4gH+AeGCamvAqnNAuXRAtvjAgA= (copy to clipboard)
This Kingsbane Rogue Deck is a defensive build of Kingsbane Rogue. It uses a large number of buffs to allow Kingsbane to provide large amounts of healing and board control. The Deathrattle effect of the weapon allows the deck to play long drawn-out games without having to worry about fatigue damage.
1. Aim of Kingsbane Rogue
This archetype aims to buff up the Kingsbane weapon and use it each turn with increased strength. The use of Cavern Shinyfinder means that it is almost always possible to have access to the weapon when required. The huge damage output of a buffed weapon can either be used to deal huge damage to opponents or to outlast opponents with the help of Leeching Poison.
2. Kingsbane Rogue Strengths and Weaknesses
The Deathrattle effect of Kingsbane combined with the healing of Leeching Poison makes the archetype great at playing longer games and able to outlast opponents quite easily. Due to the high Attack value of a fully buffed Kingsbane, it is also great at being able to swiftly dispatch opponents with minimal healing or defensive tools.
Kingsbane Rogue can struggle against decks that can flood the board easily, as there are no real AoE effects available aside from Blade Flurry. Decks that contain many Taunt minions can also be problematic as it can be incredibly hard to use Kingsbane to remove high-value from targets from the board.
3. Key Cards and Crafting for Kingsbane Rogue
Kingsbane is by far the most important card to craft, as the whole archetype revolves around full utilisation of the weapon. Valeera the Hollow is another excellent Legendary card for slower variants of the archetype.
Any other cards use in Kingsbane Rogue are very flexible and vary greatly depending on overall strategy of the deck.
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 31 Jan. 2018: Archetype added.
- Two New Echo Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Pre-Order Question
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King