Masters Qualifier-winning Murloc Shaman Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was used by giveme80gold to achieve a top 4 placement in the July Asia Ladder Qualifier for Masters Tour Bucharest, securing their invitation to the tournament.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Murloc Shaman includes the heavy late-game package of Swampqueen Hagatha, Hagatha the Witch, and Shudderwock, allowing it to win longer games against slow decks such as Control Warrior.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Murloc Shaman Deck List Guide.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On