Masters Qualifier-winning Murloc Shaman Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was used by giveme80gold to achieve a top 4 placement in the July Asia Ladder Qualifier for Masters Tour Bucharest, securing their invitation to the tournament.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Murloc Shaman includes the heavy late-game package of Swampqueen Hagatha, Hagatha the Witch, and Shudderwock, allowing it to win longer games against slow decks such as Control Warrior.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Murloc Shaman Deck List Guide.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Warlock help and advice please ?.
- Input needed on budget mech mage ?.
- Book of Heroes Jaina Proudmoore
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide