Minion Elemental Mage Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Minion Elemental Mage Card List
- 2. Minion Elemental Mage Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Minion Elemental Mage
- 4. Minion Elemental Mage Pros and Cons
- 5. Minion Elemental Mage Quick Mulligan Guide
- 6. About the Author
- 7. ChangeLog
This Elemental Mage variant aims to use minion synergies to win through board dominance instead of bursting down opponents with burn spells.
1. Minion Elemental Mage Card List
This deck costs 8,320 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Mage Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0EBIsDysECm9MCzPQCDbsClQOWBZfBAsLBApnCAsLDAsrDAsfHAsjHAr7sAs7vAs7yAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2. Minion Elemental Mage Mana Curve
3. Comments On Minion Elemental Mage
This variant of Elemental Mage swaps out some spells and spell synergies such as Sorcerer's Apprentice. Arcane Intellect, and Flame Geyser in favour of minion synergies such as Book of Specters and Archmage Arugal. As a result, this variant has enough resources to maintain constant aggression against opponents and will often out-value them in the process. This comes at the cost at a slightly weaker early game and less burn damage to end the game.
4. Minion Elemental Mage Pros and Cons
The additional resources in this variant make it much more suited to outlasting Control decks in longer games. As a result, this variant has slightly weaker early game and can sometimes be outpaced by more aggressive decks.
5. Minion Elemental Mage Quick Mulligan Guide
6. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 11 Apr. 2018: Variant added.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior