Orange's Decks at HCT World Championship 2017
Table of Contents
- 1. Player Info
- +2. Decks
1. Player Info
Orange had a terrific 2017, which began with 2nd place in the big payout WESG finals in China. He won DreamHack Summer, before eventually qualifying for the HCT World Championship by coming 2nd in the HCT Summer Championship. The decks he used in the World Championship are listed below.
2.1. Control Warlock
This costs 9,540 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1.1. Mana Curve
2.2. Tempo Rogue
This costs 9,800 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.2.1. Mana Curve
2.3. Highlander Priest
This costs 11,800 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.3.1. Mana Curve
2.4. Aggro Hunter
This costs 6,480 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Hunter Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.4.1. Mana Curve
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin