Reno Priest Deck List
Reno Priest is a versatile archetype that can be built in a variety of different ways. At their core though, they are all generally control decks that rely on the power trio of Kazakus, Raza the Chained, and Reno Jackson in order to benefit from having 30 individual cards in your deck. These kinds of decks offer fantastic rewards when the meta is full of Aggro strategies.
In the tables below, you will find all of the decks we have on Icy Veins for this archetype, first for Standard and then for Wild.
|Reno Dragon Un'Goro HoF MSG Kara LoE TGT BrM GvG Naxx||11,680||2017/04/04|
|Reno Un'Goro HoF MSG TOG LoE TGT GvG Naxx||16,440||2017/04/02|
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard