Sintolol's Decks at HCT EU Summer Playoffs 2017
Table of Contents
- 1. Player Info
- +2. Decks
1. Player Info
Listed below are the decks used by Sintolol for the EU Summer Playoffs. Going into the event, Sintolol was the HCT points leader for Last Call. If he were to qualify from this event, then either Tyler or Jarla would be in position to go to the World Championship as top points earner, as they are the next two in line.
2.1. Pirate Warrior
This costs 5,800 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warrior Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.1.1. Mana Curve
2.2. Kazakus Priest
This costs 11,080 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.2.1. Mana Curve
2.3. Murloc Paladin
This costs 10,720 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Paladin Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.3.1. Mana Curve
2.4. Jade Druid
This costs 7,860 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
2.4.1. Mana Curve
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- How do I post a deck?
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild