Thijs' Grandmasters Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was submitted by Thijs for week 8 of Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 1.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Shark Rogue includes two copies of Pilfer, a card which was changed in patch 14.6. Because it now adds cards to your hand from any other class, it can help you activate Vendetta and Underbelly Fence more consistently in Rogue mirror matches. It also enables a powerful 3/4 Underbelly Fence to be played on-curve.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years