Thijs' Grandmasters Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was submitted by Thijs for week 8 of Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 1.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Shark Rogue includes two copies of Pilfer, a card which was changed in patch 14.6. Because it now adds cards to your hand from any other class, it can help you activate Vendetta and Underbelly Fence more consistently in Rogue mirror matches. It also enables a powerful 3/4 Underbelly Fence to be played on-curve.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists