Thijs' Grandmasters Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was submitted by Thijs for week 8 of Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 1.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Shark Rogue includes two copies of Pilfer, a card which was changed in patch 14.6. Because it now adds cards to your hand from any other class, it can help you activate Vendetta and Underbelly Fence more consistently in Rogue mirror matches. It also enables a powerful 3/4 Underbelly Fence to be played on-curve.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 1.16 Update: Doom in the Tomb
- Doom in the Tomb Coming on October 8th
- Gamespot Interview with J. Allen Brack
- What's Coming to Hearthstone: New Events, Wild Cards to Standard and More
- Tombs of Terror Chapter 3 Available September 24th
- Small Client Update 15.2.2
- Tombs of Terror Chapters 1 & 2 Now Available
- Changes for Masters Qualifiers, Ladder, and More
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Secret Paladin
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Deck Request Thread
- Quest Druid
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.