Thijs' Grandmasters Shark Rogue Deck - Shadows July 2019
This deck was submitted by Thijs for week 8 of Hearthstone Grandmasters Season 1.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Lemon
This version of Shark Rogue includes two copies of Pilfer, a card which was changed in patch 14.6. Because it now adds cards to your hand from any other class, it can help you activate Vendetta and Underbelly Fence more consistently in Rogue mirror matches. It also enables a powerful 3/4 Underbelly Fence to be played on-curve.
For more information on how to properly play this archetype, please refer to our Lackey Rogue Deck List Guide.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's