tom60229's Decks at HCT World Championship 2017
Table of Contents
- 1. Player Info
- +2. Decks
1. Player Info
- Name: tom60229
- Twitter: N/A
- Twitch: tomchen60229
- Country: Taiwan
- Team: N/A
Tom60229 played in two Championship events in 2017, but failed to qualify for the World Championship in either. Regarded as one of the best players in the APAC region, he eventually qualified by amassing 119 points and got into the event as the Last Call winner. The decks used by him in the World Championship are listed below.
This costs 10,640 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Warlock Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAf0GBMnCApfTAp3iAtvpAg2TBPcEtgfhB8QI3sQC58sC8tAC+NACiNICi+EC/OUC6OcCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2.1.1. Mana Curve
2.2. Tempo Rogue
This costs 11,300 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Rogue Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAaIHBrICrwSRvALCzgKc4gLb4wIMtAHtAqgF1AXdCJK2AoHCAuvCApvLAsrLAqbOAvvTAgA= (copy to clipboard)
2.2.1. Mana Curve
2.3. Highlander Priest
This costs 11,960 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GHgntAfsBlwKhBOUE7QWkB/YHpQnSCtMK1wryDPsMkrQCg7sCtbsC2LsC6r8C0cEC0sEC2MEC2cEC5MICysMCvsgC8M8C6NACkNMCAAA= (copy to clipboard)
2.3.1. Mana Curve
2.4. Jade Druid
This costs 8,360 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Druid Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAZICBMQGrqsClL0CmdMCDUBf5Ai0uwLLvALdvgKgzQKHzgKU0gKY0gKe0gLb0wKE5gIA (copy to clipboard)
2.4.1. Mana Curve
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please