Warlock Wild Decks
Table of Contents
Warlock can be played at both a fast or slow pace, but both styles are built to take advantage of the same thing, the Warlock Hero Power. Having access to constant card draw allows an aggressive Warlock to play out their hand and always be able to refill, while a Control Warlock will almost always have access to more options than their opponent.
1. Deck List
In this section, we list all of the currently viable Wild decks that you can find on Icy Veins for Warlocks.
|Wild Malygos Un'Goro HoF MSG Kara LoE TGT BrM GvG Naxx||Control Warlock||7,020||2017/08/10|
|Wild Leeroy Zoo KFT Un'Goro HoF TOG LoE TGT BrM GvG Naxx||Zoo Warlock||5,440||2017/08/10|
|Reno Combo Un'Goro HoF MSG LoE BrM GvG Naxx||Reno Warlock||13,460||2017/04/04|
|N'Zoth Reno Un'Goro HoF MSG TOG LoE BrM GvG Naxx||Reno Warlock||15,960||2017/04/02|
2. Crafting Guide
If you want a list of the most useful Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards for the Warlock class in terms of crafting, please read our crafting guide for Warlocks.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please