Wild Aggro/Tempo Mage Deck - Shadows
Tempo Mage decks have been developing for a long time in Hearthstone, and although they take a different form in each expansion, the overriding theme remains the same. The idea is to protect your early board and then finish off your opponent using spells. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Over the years Tempo Mage has had a range of minions that synergise with the deck, such as Sorcerer's Apprentice, Flamewaker, and Kabal Crystal Runner, that has caused the archetype to live on and evolve as cards come and go from the Standard format. However, in Wild format, you have access to all such cards.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
Wild Tempo Mage does gain some additional tools and was once a tyrannical part of the Wild meta. However, it has since been overshadowed my many more powerful decks, but remains on the edge of competitivity and is fun to play.
The addition of Flamewakers provides even more burst potential when playing large numbers of spells and with a single copy of Ice Block in the mix, you can freely be as aggressive as you wish, knowing that you have safety from being killed by your opponent. Lastly, the addition of Ice Lance and Forgotten Torch allows for even more direct burn damage instead of having to deal with the randomness of Cinderstorm.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years