Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Card List
- 2. Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Mana Curve
- 3. Comments On Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This guide contains instruction on how to play Midrange Jade Shaman. This deck is based on the successful Midrange Shaman deck that was a real force in the meta before the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Expansion. This version however, relies on the Jade Golem mechanic to be able to create huge boardstates and really punish Control decks that Midrange Shaman often used to struggle against. Despite this it still has enough effective early-game tools to be powerful against Aggro.
This budget version of the deck cuts out the Legendary minions which does remove some of the power from your Jade Golem cards due to the loss of Aya Blackpaw and Brann Bronzebeard, but still packs enough punch to compete with most of the powerful decks out there.
1. Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Card List
This deck costs 1,680 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Shaman Cards||Neutral Cards|
2. Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman Mana Curve
3. Comments On Wild Budget Midrange Jade Shaman
This variant takes the core parts of Wild Midrange Jade Shaman to create a variant more accessible to players on a tight budget. The overall strategy remains the same, however the lack of Legendary minions in the deck takes away some of the late-game potential. It is important to be mindful of this and be slightly more aggressive where needed as the lack of late-game threats means that running out of resources before you are able to defeat your opponent is more likely.
4. About the Author
This guide is presented to you by Kat, a professional Hearthstone player competing at the highest level since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
- 10 Aug. 2017: Deck has been reviewed and deemed appropriate for the KotFT meta.
- 09 Aug. 2017: Guide updated to new Icy Veins Archetype format.
- 08 Apr. 2017: Deck moved to Wild for the Journey to Un'Goro expansion.
- 12 Dec. 2016: Deck added.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild