Wild Budget Spiteful Druid Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Spiteful Druid in The Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
This minion-based deck aims to play a constant stream of minions in order to develop strong board to pressure opponents. It is built around taking full advantage of Spiteful Summoner, which can consistently create powerful minions due to the exclusive use of high-Cost spells in the deck.
Spiteful Druid remains a solid, yet unpopular, deck for reaching high Legend ranks.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts out Legendary cards like The Lich King, Prince Keleseth, and Malfurion the Pestilent and replaces them with some cheaper alternatives. Without Prince Keleseth in the deck, the 2-Mana slot can be filled with useful cards like Druid of the Swarm and Acidic Swamp Ooze to give the deck a stronger early game to make up for some of the missing late-game threats.
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- All Ashes of Outland Cards Revealed
- Ashes of Outland Card Reveal: Crimson Sigil Runner
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy