Wild Budget Spiteful Druid Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Spiteful Druid in The Rastakhan's Rumble expansion. Here, we present a Budget variation of the deck.
This minion-based deck aims to play a constant stream of minions in order to develop strong board to pressure opponents. It is built around taking full advantage of Spiteful Summoner, which can consistently create powerful minions due to the exclusive use of high-Cost spells in the deck.
Spiteful Druid remains a solid, yet unpopular, deck for reaching high Legend ranks.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
This budget variant cuts out Legendary cards like The Lich King, Prince Keleseth, and Malfurion the Pestilent and replaces them with some cheaper alternatives. Without Prince Keleseth in the deck, the 2-Mana slot can be filled with useful cards like Druid of the Swarm and Acidic Swamp Ooze to give the deck a stronger early game to make up for some of the missing late-game threats.
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!