Wild Control Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Control Warrior in the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Control Warrior is one of Hearthstone's oldest decks and has consistently always existed in some form throughout each expansion. It aims to shut down opponents by efficiently removing any minions with weapons, Shield Slam, Execute, and Brawl, while using Armor Up! to stay healthy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
If you wish to play Control Warrior in Hearthstone's Wild format, there are many extra tools that you have at your disposal.
In the Wild format, you have much more Armor gain available through Justicar Trueheart and Shieldmaiden, in addition to more board control with Revenge and the combo of Sylvanas Windrunner and Shield Slam.
- Nerfs Coming on August 26 for Mage, Warrior, Priest and Wild
- Tavern Brawl: The Great Amalgamation
- Conjurer's Calling and Extra Arms to Be Nerfed? Announcement This Week
- Meta Report: Saviors of Uldum Week One
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2019 Earnings Call
- We've Upgraded Our Hearthstone Section!
- Saviors of Uldum Day 3: the Best Decks So Far
- Tavern Brawl: The Standard Brawliseum
- Highlander Hunter Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Trump's Top 300 Legend
- Zetalot's Highlander Quest Priest Deck - Uldum August 2019
- Highlander Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Habugabu's Rank 4 Legend
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Taunt Warrior Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Dono's Top 50 Legend
- Token Quest Shaman Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Integer's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Zoo Warlock Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Robot Wizard's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Holy Wrath OTK Paladin Deck - Uldum August 2019 - Meati's Top 10 Legend