Wild Control Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Control Warrior in the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Control Warrior is one of Hearthstone's oldest decks and has consistently always existed in some form throughout each expansion. It aims to shut down opponents by efficiently removing any minions with weapons, Shield Slam, Execute, and Brawl, while using Armor Up! to stay healthy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
If you wish to play Control Warrior in Hearthstone's Wild format, there are many extra tools that you have at your disposal.
In the Wild format, you have much more Armor gain available through Justicar Trueheart and Shieldmaiden, in addition to more board control with Revenge and the combo of Sylvanas Windrunner and Shield Slam.
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Nine Card Nerfs Are Coming Next Week
- Amazing Diablo 1 Trailer Remake With a Lot of New Footage
- 17.0.1 Server Hotfix
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's