Wild Control Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Control Warrior in the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Control Warrior is one of Hearthstone's oldest decks and has consistently always existed in some form throughout each expansion. It aims to shut down opponents by efficiently removing any minions with weapons, Shield Slam, Execute, and Brawl, while using Armor Up! to stay healthy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
If you wish to play Control Warrior in Hearthstone's Wild format, there are many extra tools that you have at your disposal.
In the Wild format, you have much more Armor gain available through Justicar Trueheart and Shieldmaiden, in addition to more board control with Revenge and the combo of Sylvanas Windrunner and Shield Slam.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years