Wild Control Warrior Deck - Shadows
This guide contains detailed Strategy, Mulligan, and deck-building information to help you play Control Warrior in the Rise of Shadows expansion. Here, we present a Wild variation of the deck.
Control Warrior is one of Hearthstone's oldest decks and has consistently always existed in some form throughout each expansion. It aims to shut down opponents by efficiently removing any minions with weapons, Shield Slam, Execute, and Brawl, while using Armor Up! to stay healthy.
Import This Deck in Hearthstone
Rate This Deck
Comments from Kat
If you wish to play Control Warrior in Hearthstone's Wild format, there are many extra tools that you have at your disposal.
In the Wild format, you have much more Armor gain available through Justicar Trueheart and Shieldmaiden, in addition to more board control with Revenge and the combo of Sylvanas Windrunner and Shield Slam.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?