Zetalot's Dragon Priest Deck
Table of Contents
- 1. Zetalot's Dragon Priest Card List
- 2. Zetalot's Dragon Priest Mana Curve
- 3. Zetalot's Dragon Priest Strategy
- 4. About the Author
- 5. ChangeLog
This is a Dragon Priest variant is heavily focused on controlling the board and contains additional healing and board clear effects in place of a more direct win condition.
This deck list was used by Zetalot to reach rank 16 Legend in June 2017.
1. Zetalot's Dragon Priest Card List
This deck costs 7,180 and it is made up of the following cards.
|Priest Cards||Neutral Cards|
Export string: AAECAa0GBJAH1wq3uwLPxwIN7QHlBPYH0grTCvIMkrQCgrUCursC6r8C0cEC2cECyccCAA== (copy to clipboard)
2. Zetalot's Dragon Priest Mana Curve
3. Zetalot's Dragon Priest Strategy
Successfully piloting this variant requires a slightly different variant as it plays out similar to Control Priest. When using cards such as Netherspite Historian and Drakonid Operative, the higher Cost cards should be weighted more heavily as the aim is to use high-value threats to win in the late-game.
This deck also contains significant healing in the form of Greater Healing Potion and Priest of the Feast, which further facilitates the Control strategy. The presence of these healing effects means that a more passive approach can be taken and followed up with AoE effects from Dragonfire Potion, Wild Pyromancer, or Auchenai Soulpriest + Circle of Healing for huge value.
The additional healing and AoE effects in this variant make it a great choice for taking down Aggro decks such as Pirate Warrior, however the overall slowness of the deck makes it vulnerable to Midrange decks such Jade Druid.
4. About the Author
This deck is presented to you by Pesty, a professional Hearthstone player playing since closed beta. She is a consistent legend player in both Wild and Standard with multiple high-rank finishes.
5. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 24 Jul. 2017: Variant added. Dragon Priest variant used by Zetalot to reach rank 16 Legend.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #12
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Fairly new, need deck help
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck