Brawler's Guild: Fran and Riddoh (Rank 2) (WoD 6.2)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Fran & Riddoh are your fourth Brawler's Guild Rank 2 opponents. The fight against them is rather simple and requires you to often move out of a trap. It is best to kill Fran and Riddoh at the same time, as each of them enrages when their partner is killed. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Fran and Riddoh goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
- Riddoh's melee attack does between 10k and 15k damage.
- Fran will often Throw Dynamite at you. It explodes when it touches the ground, dealing Dynamite Blast damage to you.
- Riddoh will often use Throw Net, which will trap you for 5 seconds. After a few seconds, Fran will surround you with explosives ( Goblin Device). After 3 seconds, the explosives will explode, dealing Explosion damage to you if you are still within 5 yards.
We advise you to make Riddoh and Fran die at the same time, as we believe that the fight is easier when they are both alive.
- If Riddoh dies first, then Fran will start using Throw Dynamite a lot more frequently.
- If Fran dies first, then Riddoh will enrage ( Frenzied Riddoh) and deal 250% increased damage.
To successfully complete the fight, you need to move from time to time to avoid the dynamite that Fran throws at you. If you are a ranged DPS, then you can root or slow Riddoh so that you can stay away from him and avoid his melee attacks. Melee players will need to remain at melee range, but all melee classes have good mitigation tools against physical attacks.
Riddoh's trap will always expire before Fran's explosives detonate. So, you should be ready to move to a safe distance from the explosives as soon as the trap disappears. If you are too slow to react, you will most likely take Explosion damage.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Potion of Brawler's Might, a Potion of Brawler's Cunning, or a Potion of Brawler's Deftness right before Fran & Riddoh appears, depending on what your main statistic is.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 11 Dec. 2014: Updated for Warlords of Draenor. The fight remains the same, but Fran & Riddoh are now the fourth Rank 2 opponents (they were the third Rank 2 opponents, previously).
- [Outland] [A] Basic (7/9 H) Recruiting!
- [Magtheridon][A] Regen (5/9M) - 2 day - Recruiting!
- [Area 52][H]No Carries Recruiting
- [Proudmoore][A] Eternal Kingdom (5/9M) Team Sellswords
- [Dalaran][H] The Fish and Bread Trick (8/9 N ToS) Christian Family-Friendly Casual Guild LFM
- [Player] [A] Hazeroth (9/9 N ToS 4/9 H ToS) Disc Priest
- Paladin in need of help
- [Emerald Dream] [A] Return With Honor (8/9N) wants you!
- BM Hunter and what our community is costing us...
- Why is Engine ranked so low on Mr Robot???
- Beast Mastery Hunter 7.2.5
- Frost Mage 7.2.5
- Frost DK - What am I doing wrong
- Guardian Druid 7.2.5
- Another Empty Crown question
- 913 fire mage need dps help