Brawler's Guild: Meatball (Rank 4) (Legion 7.1.5)
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. ChangeLog
Meatball is your third Brawler's Guild Rank 4 opponent. The fight against him will require you to collect the orbs that he throws on the ground around you. Doing so will heal you and grant you a stacking damage-increasing buff, which is needed to overcome Meatball's huge health pool. Before we delve further into the explanations, we advise you to first watch this very short video, which shows how the fight with Meatball goes.
1. Abilities and Strategy
Meatball has 4 million health, and the enrage timer of the fight is 1 minute. Whenever damaged, Meatball will throw many purple orbs on the floor of the arena. Running over these orbs with your character collects them, and each orb heals you and grants you a stack of a damage-increasing buff. As you can tell, stacking this buff is needed to overcome Meatball's health, and this is what the fight is all about.
What we advise you to do is to spend the first 40 seconds of the fight gathering orbs (all the while trying to deal some damage to Meatball), before spending the last 20 seconds burning him down before he enrages.
Meatball also has a rather strong melee attack, but since you are constantly getting healed from picking up orbs, this will not be a problem.
2. Generic Advice
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Potion of Prolonged Power.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Ancient Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
4. ChangeLog+ show all entries - show only 10 entries
- 04 Jan. 2017: Updated for Season 3.
- The Latest Reddit Craze: Sylvanas As...
- Live Developer Q/A Round-up: Nov 16
- Antorus Pantheon Trinket Infographic
- Allied Races: Highmountain Tauren Preview
- WoW's 13th Anniversary Event Now Live
- Icy Veins Podcast: Episode #4
- Artifact Appearance Unlocks After Legion
- Blizzard Battle.net Currency Conversion: Nov 16
- Holy/Disc Stat Weights?
- Marksmanship Hunter 7.3
- SPriest looking for DPS optimization
- Prot Warr HP and M+
- Outlaw rogue dps help
- Disc Priest question
- T20 2-piece Problem (Disc)
- Blood Death Knight 7.3
- BM Hunter, ¿what stats for Dire Frenzy+OWTP?
- Leave the mission exodus of light how to recover it
- NEED HELP WITH MY DPS
- MM Rotation
- DPS HELP
- My Ret Pally's dps is just pitiful
- Lesser food suggestions
- Survival Hunter 7.3