Blizzard have posted a client patch for Diablo 4 which will fix post-patch 1.2.3 issues with Paragon Glyphs. There are more fixes in the notes as well, including one for the Melted Heart of Selig Uber Unique.
Console players will have to wait a bit longer for the update, as it should be coming tomorrow.
Hi all –
We have pushed out a PC client patch for Steam and Battle.net users to address the Paragon Glyph issue and a few other items. Notes can be found below.
- Fixed an issue where the resource draining effect from Melted Heart of Selig could cause performance issues in PvP.
- Developer’s Note: The effect will no longer count as spending resource in PvP contexts to alleviate these performance issues.
- Fixed an issue where the Tooltip for the Tears of Blood Glyph indicated that the damage bonus was additive when it was instead multiplicative.
- Fixed an issue where Paragon glyph experience increased, which resulted in active glyphs to lose levels.
- Fixed an issue where Tier 7 and Tier 8 Bloodforged Sigils had incorrect sigil dust rewards when being salvaged.
As for consoles, we are expecting a client patch for both PlayStation and Xbox tomorrow and will update players once this becomes available. In the meantime, we will be disabling crossplay between users on all platforms until everyone is on the same version.
We appreciate everyone’s patience on this and apologize for the issues with glyphs.
You can read the entire official news post HERE