A HUGE upgrade for Living Steel has arrived! We get double the drops from World Tier 3 from Living Steel chests, a baseline of 5 on WT4 with a possible extra 5 dropping, and the biggest change: EVERY Helltide chest now drops 1 Living Steel in WT4! And the chest not appearing has been fixed as well!
Here are the official notes, with additional bug fixes:
The acquisition rate of Living Steel has been adjusted
- Living Steel Chest in World Tier 3: Increased from 1 to 2.
- There is an additional chance for 1-2 extra Living Steels to drop.
- Living Steel Chest in World Tier 4: Increased from 3 to 5.
- There is an additional chance for 5 extra Living Steels to drop.
- All other Helltide chests will additionally grant 1 Living Steel in World Tier 4.
- Fixed an issue where Living Steel Chests could not properly spawn.
- Developer’s Note: Part of this fix was to remove Living Steel Chest Guardian monsters. This improves the functionality of the chest for the time being, however we would like to bring the guardian back once we can ensure the interaction does not cause this issue.
- Fixed an issue where some players could be prevented from logging in to the game with an error code stating the Season is over.
- Fixed various issues where players could not properly complete Season Journey Objectives.
You can read the entire official news post HERE