Druid Class Talents in Diablo 4
This page goes over the currently know talents that are available to Druids in Diablo 4.
Below is a list of the talents currently available in the demo, sorted into the colour of their tree. There are currently 2 trees for Druids.
- Heightened Senses — Damage reduction against nearby enemies is increased.
- Predatory Instinct — Deal increased damage to nearby enemies.
- Iron Hide — While in werebear form, damage reduction is increased. This bonus persists for 3 seconds after leaving werebear form.
- Lupine Swiftness — While in werewolf form, movement speed is increased. This bonus persists for 3 seconds after leaving werewolf form.
- Overpower — Hit effect: Chance on hit to knock down slowed enemies.
- Call of the Wild — the effect of this changes depending on your chosen
- Wolves — Your critical strike chance is increased against your wolves' focus target.
- Ravens — Raven passive attacks make enemies Vulnerable for a percentage of the damage dealt.
- Vine Creeper — Vine Creeper's poison duration is increased.
- Rabid Strikes — Your werewolf skills poison the target for a percentage of the damage dealt.
- Hunt the Weak — Critical strike chance is increased against poisoned enemies while shapeshifted.
- Scent of Blood — Deal increased damage to crowd controlled enemies.
- Feral Spirit — Critical strike damage is increased after using a Shapeshifting skill.
- Quickshift — After shapeshifting into a different form, your next skill deals increased damage.
- Storm and Claw — While Hurricane or Cataclysm are active, Shapeshifting skills deal additional damage as lightning.
- Abundance — Basic skills generate more Spirit.
- Natural Balance — Earth and Storm skills that consume Spirit restore life.
- Eye of the Storm — Critical stikes with Storm skills increase the critical strike chance of non-Storm skills.
- Ancestral Fortitude — Increase your non-physical resistances.
- Elemental Exposure — Targets hit by Spirit skills become Vulnerable for a percentage of the damage dealt.
- Natural Resonance — Earth and Storm skills deal increased damage.
- Primal Resonance — Earth skills deal increased Crushing Blow damage.
- Endless Tempest — Increase the duration of Hurricane and Cataclysm.
- Earthbind — Hit Effect: Earth skills have a chance to immobilize enemies.
- Undergrowth — Increase the duration of crowd control effects.
- Fury of Nature — Hit Effect: Enemies hit by Earth and Storm skills have a chance to take increased critical strike damage from you.
- Perfect Storm — Storm skills deal increased damage to Vulnerable targets.
- Earthen Might — Enemies hit by Earth skills take increased damage from Earth skills.
- 06 Mar. 2020: Page added.
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- BlizzConline 2021 Will Be Free to Watch!
- David Kim, Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer Moves to WoW
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2020 Earnings Call
- Chris Metzen Unveils Warchief Gaming Tabletop Game Company
- Dave Kosak Leaves Blizzard After 12 Years