FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Poimu

Sharing my Weakauras set-up for combat & subtlety | +Video

Weakauras string working for both combat & subtlety specialization. Triggers are made around Icy veins guide & method subtlety rogue guide. 

Currently only english wow client is supported.

How to install :

- Extract it to your World of warcraft\Interface\Addons

- In game type /weakauras

- click on new and then import, copy/paste the string i uploaded.

Subtlety Triggers : http://pastebin.com/XnxDztMh 

- Slice & Dice.

- Rupture.

- Hemorrhage.

- Find weakness.

- Big CD's

Combat Triggers : http://pastebin.com/i9knrkGU

- Slice & Dice.

- Revealing strike.

- Insight buff.

- Blade flurry.

- Big CD's.

- Energy Bar.

- Combo points.

- Anticipation points.

Hope you like, feel free to comment

I really like how you set it up and I tried to adapt the trinket "Lucky Double Sided Coin" to "Beating Heart of the Mountain".

Track Lub-Dub Aura
dudBcaGlLKTjj1mLeMROQMTuMVKs3KQuDBj2PuTxy3uz)uf)Kcnmjj)wfdMuz4eQJPQoNOkwiv1sPkPftblxPoSipf5XQYZjzIskMkLMmbth1ffv4QIk5YcxNO)skBLQu2SOSDjrFuuPMgf5ZQ03jKgPOkTmkQrlPA8Ik6KkPUfH40koVs0ZOkX4ucFJu14dlOeSGQqAqKAKgaT2XXol9I8x)oov(R7EtZ7J6PzCFtoTQmbgKcK5v)vvT6dQasaKaSGKoEp3BSHf0WrPNkb6))If6RgmiEp3BSHf0WrPNkb6))If6RgK0fvgogusYhqhrDgDTLWhKlvcfSO)bvH0Gi1inagKufAs3WWhKufAdhLEQeWh0tQ4trR(ieG4PecGbvpMBDgDt6b1ojbybXPw4yybvKnEGfmyqVwsPGfKAC3waYRgZDUYbyqctw28KnEjSGkYgpWcgmOD6fWcQiB8alyWGuIJhSGuJ72c09cyqsvOPehp4dAFAbSGkYgpWcgmiPk0ENIHedFqsvO9AjLc(GbTJ7CC2LIdqZ74anUH1ENI4wWHa6Fq50ywMky01Bg07CAchrDWhusqy454snnEp3BSvWcgKOJaxhDt6b5Kf7EU3yRq)dAPXSmvWOlIzt5b0iaYps84UE0L3iTzp6QTwp68LzzE0jf7rNzWGQe9VjZFWaa

Beating Heart of the Mountain not in CD
dmtscaGlvjZwuZxaUTe7ur7f2nL2Vc(PQWFfQFlYqPsLbRqdNiDkQKCmvCovrluv1sPIYIPsXYL0dfqpfzzcQNtyIuPQPsXKvPPJ6Iuj6Quj1ZOcxNQUmPdRKnRQSDH0hPIQPjqFwP(oryKer9yIA0cX4PI4Kur6weroTuNxqgfvcFtvQHrLsJdmGkGUGUWak0JVpHYykPWbFcIR9ERvya1SwMRII5544PJdiVvJQwg0YZjqEHg32OAvO4hKgvTmOatP8njHDy0D10UQcXWOlCkRfxbYl0yVTz8dIdjvbj4f7fG8cnUzTmxff)GK9covIJ0xfe3f9cgueT3rymd(guoTUWaIxz1YWaQ4ZCddyWGKZlHagqI2UZkiN9W5U2LGbD7VVw2N5qWaQ4ZCddyWGQlzfgqfFMByadgKxOXcPQm(bjKQYWas02DwX0byqEHglNxcb(bvtzfgqfFMByadgmOQU7K1esQcQLtwqTT5y5urAwz9I5bKtE89jugZ3HbTU3M7KDLJ5AV3Avadyqs0xocMbFdY6lMAV3AvG5bK3Y1EV1kmGAwlZvrX8CC80XbmO(c6xxCB3dJswxvEymGaggNjEySTdJb6EqYPu(MKWc3agKau4xNxU91buumpbdFada

Beating Heart of the Mountain on CD
dSZsdaGlbvBdPGzkL8mPWSLy(eGdlPPjfDBL6Hck7KO2lSBH2pLQFsiggsvghsHonIHsqgmL0WvWbrk1PqkXXqY5iKwOuzPeqlMaTCrTiKk9uvlJq9CkMisjnvQmzImDuxue6QivCzsxNQ2OiY3OeBwK2oLYhrkYOqkQpRKVtqnsrupwGrlLA8IGtkiClKQ6AcsNxHETGO)kv9BfnOGdFJlHlbh(OiPPgLHm9f3uuCotwlndhopoO4gUYEdUpQ20iJx98e3B0EcRB56wrhU3O9(iHrhoH1TCDRqMIQHOnOWvBAKXdBolstHJ2TkuEUYQXy3knhcw30cEG3WZDFBIKIZKTkbgxsnv2NRSIo82kz1MHCtl4LzvcoCUw0idh(2xycCGbJhuQgdC4gsCvuCbkcnrNebJlrstjb(cpch(2xycCGbJNNffo8TVWe4adg3mObWHBiXvrHCdW4EJ2Bg0a0HNRbkC4BFHjWbgmU3O9bZTGvgD4EJ2huQgd6aJN1fzgDJdkojygXjrc3hm3dfLvjitHNGiPPgLHSfX4bZzrAkCeD4vjjctMXAPNZK1sZg4GmfC4CMSwAgoCECqXR(Cf34fuTPr((0usc49Hr776VJ2c0HpfoksSmIoC1Mgz8K1AHBJB8cQ20iluwtjjGFHsSvlCs0MMnk6WndAPecjdCGXJ1TAGdYu40TLpiKJ01U1KkKbW4(iHXhk1rnJlPc6ttDJdkEYj2sOKOtlW4(iNjRLMHdmyW4ctK42qUPf8GzzMHdYnrswetVqTqduuIPSyrulu0isPFOHcgp63UmzT0SbYIX9rotwlndhoH1TCDRqMIQHOnOaJtKW70ktIl7wtwRz2Uvbia7wdJwTBvmyCdU4WPcNEHtHBdYunftbgaa

Changed only spell name to Lub-Dub and the item name to the new trinket.

Sadly this didn't work, so do you have possibly any pointers what I did wrong?

Works just fine for me. Since I was on my Monk when I tested it, I just took out all of the "load" conditions - in combat, class, and spec.

My assumptions is that you're playing a different spec than he has it set to, so double check your Load conditions and try it again

Works just fine for me. Since I was on my Monk when I tested it, I just took out all of the "load" conditions - in combat, class, and spec.

My assumptions is that you're playing a different spec than he has it set to, so double check your Load conditions and try it again

It indeed were the load conditions. Thank you for the hint and support!

Have been using this since they day i saw it, looks truly great and makes the gameplay even more fun and effective. 

Curious bout one thing tho, how come i don't see the other iconS? the smaller ones as smoke bomb, shadow step and kick? Or is it just as simple as they aren't included?

@Hurricane:

Forum suggestion: put the strings in spoilers, makes your post look much nicer. :)

Edited by lipsinch

Great strings!

Do you have a similar setup for assassin? really enjoying that spec currently and would love something similar. I've tried a bit but fairly new to WA, so my attempts are fairly rudimentary.

13 hours ago, Rerox said:

Any chance of an Update for 7.0 / LEgion?

I'll post mine this evening