Shadowlands Class Changes
News and Guides for World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, Heroes of the Storm, and Hearthstone
Boost Sales Marketing Goes Old-School The boost sale communities have taken it up a notch, as basically taking over Trade Chat and Group Finder (despite the latter being against ToS) wasn't enough, and they're resorting to some very low-tech ways. World of Warcraft WoW 5 comments Yesterday at 22:36
You Can Hearth While Lying Down If you use your Hearthstone while lying down, your character will also arrive lying down where you've set your Hearthstone. World of Warcraft WoW 4 comments Yesterday at 16:56
The Revendreth Elevators Are Mysterious Places and Can Be Hard to Conquer The "elevator boss" running gag got a lot more serious in Revendreth, at least with War Mode on, as there have been some existential fights happening over there for a while now. There's also a lot of mystery surrounding how they actually work, as the "mechanism" that seems to power them might just be a cover. World of Warcraft WoW 10 comments Yesterday at 05:53
Player Gets to the Top of Oribos... from Ardenweald! We have another intrepid traveler deciding to boycott the flight masters and make their own way across the Shadowlands! World of Warcraft WoW 2 comments Jan 17, 2021 at 21:42
Get All Torghast Legendary Power Recipes from Twisting Corridors It's possible to grab all Torghast Legendary Power recipes from Twisting Corridors, and there's no need to wait for the individual wings to become available each week. World of Warcraft WoW 2 comments Jan 17, 2021 at 19:40
The Most Popular Tanks and Healers for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 6 We are looking at the most popular tanks and healers for Mythic+ in the sixth week of Season 1! World of Warcraft WoW 1 comment Jan 17, 2021 at 17:56
A Look Inside Torghast's Secret Treasure Room A look inside the "secret goblin" treasure room of Torghast. World of Warcraft WoW 5 comments Jan 17, 2021 at 16:38
Oribos Needs More Mailboxes + Second Mailbox Location Oribos, the main hub of Shadowlands, could definitely use more mailboxes, according to players. World of Warcraft WoW 9 comments Jan 17, 2021 at 15:00
The Burning Crusade Is Now 14 Years Old 14 years ago, on January 16th 2007, the very first expansion to World of Warcraft arrived. It was a monumental day in the life of the MMO, and one which can never be repeated. The expansion itself was among WoW's best and brought a huge amount of new features, including flying mounts, the Dranei and Blood Elves, stat ratings (instead of fixed percentages), jewelcrafting and a lot more! World of Warcraft WoW 3 comments Jan 17, 2021 at 08:11
The Worst/Most Hated World Quest? + a Tip for Another If I asked you to think of your least favorite Shadowlands World Quest you probably couldn't immediately think of one, but when you see this one and remember it, we're pretty sure you'll agree it's just the worst. World of Warcraft WoW 23 comments Jan 16, 2021 at 20:32
An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?) A couple weeks ago delicatedead posted a very funny flow chart for picking the class you want to go with, and now it's been greatly enhanced with some cool images! While the actual helpfulness of the chart is debatable/right on the money, what certainly isn't debatable is its accuracy in portraying some of the specs, and it's high-level humor! World of Warcraft WoW 5 comments Jan 16, 2021 at 19:22
There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian... We already talked about the weird ways the Kyrian carry specific player forms, but it seems most Shadowlands flying creatures don't have a lot of respect for the things they carry... World of Warcraft WoW 7 comments Jan 16, 2021 at 08:06
Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others The title maybe doesn't sound like a big deal, but it's a lot worse than it sounds. You may have seen the recent crazy turn speeds that created flightless brutosaur helicopters and similar, but now that particular console command is being used offensively. World of Warcraft WoW 3 comments Jan 16, 2021 at 05:57
Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 15th The first short(er) batch of hotfixes of Shadowlands has arrived! We have Vicious Saddle, Warrior and Necrolord fixes! World of Warcraft WoW Jan 16, 2021 at 02:05
How to Get Raid, PvP and Any Legendary Memories Without Doing the Related Activity We have a really easy way to get any missing Legendary memories without having to do any of the related activities, but it may take a long time to get to it if you haven't been keeping up with your Covenant. World of Warcraft WoW 4 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 23:06
How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft Here's an addon that lets you loot faster in WoW. World of Warcraft WoW 6 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 18:08
Echoes of the Atlas Expansion and 3.13 Ritual League Release The launch of the new league in Path of Exile, Ritual, is coinciding with the release of a new expansion, Echoes of the Atlas, and our sister site, PoE Vault, has a plethora of new and updated guides ready for you to use to dive into the latest content! Path of Exile PoE Jan 15, 2021 at 17:06
How to Fool Bots With Toys Tired of seeing bots that you can't kill because you play with War Mode off? You can fool them by using toys! World of Warcraft WoW 5 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 16:25
Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021 In the PC Gamer interview, we learned that Shadowlands' first content patch would probably arrive spring, hinting at a possible reveal of Patch 9.1 at Blizzconline on February 19. World of Warcraft WoW 15 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 13:55
Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article PC Gamer has an article looking at the current state of Shadowlands and also got a couple of questions in with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas, as he talked about the next steps in the expansion and the current situation as well. World of Warcraft WoW 12 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 08:02
Tarragrue Glitches Out and Does No Damage The Tarragrue stars in this new "weird glitches" entry, as everything seems fine, as he's critting for over 2 million damage, but nothing is actually happening. World of Warcraft WoW 2 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 05:56
Patch 9.0.2 Hotfixes: January 14th A big batch has arrived today! The focus of the hotfixes seems to be the resetting of cooldowns at encounter's end, as well as dungeon changes, and we also (sadly) see the removal of the hearthstone while MCed effect and more. World of Warcraft WoW 2 comments Jan 15, 2021 at 02:32
The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA The new Battle.net is almost upon us! The long time beta is coming to a close and going live for certain NA regions now, with a full release coming in the next weeks as well. Check out the official post: Blizzard Blizzard 7 comments Jan 14, 2021 at 23:21
Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers You can grab a world quest in Bastion right now on US servers that rewards an item level 184 trinket with an on-use Mastery effect. World of Warcraft WoW 8 comments Jan 14, 2021 at 20:26
Crazy Torghast Speed Run: Under 9 Minutes for Layer 8 We've seen naked Twisting Corridors and now it's time to see a really fast regular Torghast layer 8 clear! Much has been said about Torghast being a slog and taking too long, but Restobro demonstrated it really doesn't have to be. World of Warcraft WoW Jan 14, 2021 at 19:25
The Most Popular DPS for Mythic+ in Shadowlands Season 1 Week 6 We're taking a closer look at the most popular DPS specs for Mythic+ in the 2nd week of 2021! World of Warcraft WoW Jan 14, 2021 at 18:46
What Happens to Covenant Transmog When You Switch Covenants? We are looking at what happens with your Covenant transmog set when you switch Covenants. World of Warcraft WoW 4 comments Jan 14, 2021 at 17:38
ToxiUI for Shadowlands ToxiUI is a minimalistic edit of ElvUI that you might like. World of Warcraft WoW 2 comments Jan 14, 2021 at 16:02
World's Fastest Naxxramas Speed Clear By Salad Bakers Salad Bakers have cleared Naxxramas in WoW Classic under 60 minutes. This is the fastest speed clear of the raid so far. Congratulations! WoW Classic WoW Classic Jan 14, 2021 at 15:00
Guy Cosplaying As Illidan in Russian Marriage Show Here is a video of a guy cosplaying as Illidan that came to a Russian marriage show... World of Warcraft WoW 5 comments Jan 14, 2021 at 13:20READ MORE NEWS
WELCOME TO ICY VEINS!
On Icy Veins, you will find news and guides about your favorite Blizzard games:
- class guides for World of Warcraft reviewed by top players and theorycrafters, as well as guides for Shadowlands, PvP, Mythic+, raids, etc.;
- decks, arena spreadsheets for Hearthstone written by Kat, as well as beginner guides and walkthroughs for solo content;
- barbarian builds, crusader builds, demon hunter builds, monk builds, witch doctor builds, wizard builds, and crafting/farming guides for Diablo 3 written by Deadset;
- build guides for tank, bruiser, melee assassin, ranged assassin, healer, and support build guides for Heroes of the Storm written by Derenash, Elitesparkle, Outofmilk, and Oxygen;
- class guides for WoW Classic, as well as guides for dungeons and professions.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Arcane Mage Best Legendaries
- Updated Temporal Warp suggestions and descriptions to also be included even when Time Warp is not used early on a fight.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Arcane Mage Castle Nathria as Arcane Mage
- Updated tips and recommendations based on new strategies commonly used for bosses.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Frost Mage Builds and Talents
- Changed Incanter's Flow to ?.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Frost Mage Castle Nathria as Frost Mage
- Changed Incanter's Flow to ?, removed a Denathrius tip that got patched out.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Frost Mage Rotation, Cooldowns, and Abilities
- Minor clarification added to Glacial Fragments.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Protection Warrior Builds and Talents
- Further clarification on Unstoppable Force.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Protection Warrior Covenants and Soulbinds
- Updated Covenant conduit trees to prioritize Stalwart Guardian and Unnerving Focus.
- 16 Jan. 2021: Protection Warrior Mythic+ Tips
- Removed Unstoppable Force as a situational talent. Updated Legendary section.
RECENT FORUM POSTS
- Marksmanship Hunter Shadowlands
- The Worst/Most Hated World Quest? + a Tip for Another
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...
- How to Fool Bots With Toys
- An Excellent Class and Spec Pick Flowchart Meme (Or Is it?)
- Players Manipulate Turn Speed Variable while Mind Controlling Others
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Frost Mage Shadowlands
POPULAR FORUM THREADS
- Even More Fantastical Settings Coming in Shadowlands, Endgame Loot and More: Ion Hazzikostas PC Gamer Article
- Item Level 184 Trinket World Quest Now Up in Bastion on US Servers
- How to Loot Faster in World of Warcraft
- Patch 9.1 Will Be Released in Spring 2021
- Fire Mage Shadowlands
- Guy Cosplaying As Illidan in Russian Marriage Show
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- There Are Worse Fates than Being Carried by a Kyrian...