Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kal1bur

[US-Zuluhed][A]<Free Company> 6/7H Recruiting

1 post in this topic

<Free Company> is now recruiting!

Alliance Raiding Guild: Zuluhed, Ursin, Andorhal, and Scilla

Free Company is an established alliance raiding guild filled with members who strive to work together for raiding progression. Our dedicated members always puts in their best effort forward to help accomplish goals of each other as well as the guild's. We are a very well organized guild and work very hard to reflect that into our raids. 

We are active on Teamspeak 3 which helps bring a community feeling to all our members who wish to participate. We also have a website to help best represent Free Company as well as provide a hub of guild information for players in or out of the game. Please come check out the site and apply today! Whether you are new, undergeared, geared, or experienced. We can provide you the tools you need to succeed!

Please contact: 
Kal1bur#1626
or
Stonebreaka#1190

for more information regarding the guild or if you are interested in joining.

What we provide:
Friendly but competitive raiding atmosphere
A supportive community of like-minded individuals
Social gaming

Requirements:
Teamspeak 3
Raid availability (ask in-game for times)
Positive Attitude

Current Needs:
Mages
Rogues
Shamans
Death Knights
Monks
Druids

All may apply even if you don't see your class mentioned. We look forward to hearing from you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Mystykall
      [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan – Recruiting Raiders – Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are:

Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time. 

The leaders of <Blackhole Gaming> have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild. 

Progression: 
      Emerald Nightmare - 3/7M

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruitment is currently open for core spots.

High Need:

Damage Classes
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Hunter
      Warlock
      Mage

Healers 
      Priest
      Monk
      Shaman

We are looking to recruit all exceptional players, if you don’t see your class we may still have a spot for you. We are always looking for Tank/DPS or Heal/DPS to assist with certain strats.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

Raid Leader: Isabelli#1577
      Guild Master: Mystykall#1117
      Officers:
      Muphin#1909 
      Clandon#1499
      Ethica#1133
      Ancobestoco#1951
      Isabelli#1577
    • By Darkademic
      Style/Focus: Casual/Semi-Hardcore Raiding Guild
      Voice Comms: TeamSpeak
      Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/darkreavers
      We're a long established UK & Ireland based gaming clan/community with an abundance of experience drawn from numerous games spanning multiple genres.
      Legion marks our debut in WoW. Most of us have played the game for many years but in other guilds. For Legion we decided to collectively reroll on CoA and make a DkR guild.
      We're a guild that puts community first and want as many people to be involved in progression as possible. So while we're doing pretty well, we're not trying to be a top end raiding guild, just to do the best we can and have fun.
      We raid 3 days per week, 8pm UK time on Wed/Thu/Sun, normally for 2 hours. Raid group is typically 15-20 strong.
      Any classes will be considered, ideally we'd like members who can fill multiple roles since our group composition can change quite a lot depending on who's available.
      However, we are particularly interested in:
          Any DPS with tank off-spec for days where one of our tanks isn't available.     Holy Priest / Disc Priest     Mistweaver Monk     Ele Shaman     Ret Paladin For more info please read the about page on our site (http://www.darkreavers.co.uk/about), and if you're interested you can apply here: http://www.darkreavers.co.uk/apply
      Cheers!

• By Andrevich
      Gents,
      I've been playing Arms warrior since vanilla WOW and have never had a DPS problem before but recently I've been having a heck of time in Raids. I recently respecced my talents and attribute some of this to unfamiliarity with the rotation but I am following the rotation in the guide to the best of my ability. I've looked at similarly talented and gear warriors and noticed my haste seems lower than others but that overall my damage seems rather "spikey" for lack of a better description. I have attached my wow armoury link and the most recent log from the EN. What really puzzles me is that in Mythic dungeons I'm able to hold my own and usually lead or and number 2 in DPS. Any help would be much appreciated.
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/Andrevich/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8PT4yKzAhqjcwFaG#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=3
    • By Ezaro
      Who We Are
      We are a former hardcore guild who finally grew up! Want to still progression raid but don’t have 3 nights a week to devote to WoW? We might be the guild for you! The raiding core is ex TBC/WOTLK raiders who just don’t have the time to raid during the week any more due to real life.
      We raid at the weekend, though people are still on during the week doing arena/mythic + etc!  
      We are currently looking to move into Mythic raiding and are looking to expand the raid team with players with similar goals and time schedules as ourselves.

Raids Times (Server)  
      Sunday 8pm – 12 pm  

Current Progression 
      7/7 Heroic EN

Misc  
      Loot: Personal currently, may change when we settle on a core roster
      Voice: Discord
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/ragnaros/Twilight+Souls  

Recruitment  
      At the moment we're in need of Shaman/Paladin healers as well as all DPS classes. Higher item level is of course better but anything above 860 to start out is fine. Old school raiders preferred, but not required!  

Contact  
      Darkxblade #2173  
      Reaper #21108  
      GravePunk #2321  
      Gaz #2414
    • By Ergunk
      Stinki Monki Finger (SMF) is currently the longest standing guild on Hellscream EU. Formed on 28th April 2005 SMF have been around to see all of Vanilla, Burning Crusade, Wrath, Cataclysm, MoP, WoD & now time for Legion.

Stinki Monki Finger is currently searching for:
      Resto Druid/Mistweaver Monk
      Warlock/Mage/Shadow priest dps

Strong applications from all classes/roles will also be considered. This means Melee aswell, so dont be afraid to drop by! :)

We require you to have previous experience at raiding Heroic or Mythic mode content and be available for atleast 2-3 raids per week.

Current progress
      7/7 N, 7/7 HC, 5/7 M, ToV 2/3 HC.

Main raid schedule:
      Wednesday 20:00-23:00
      Sunday 20:00-23:00
      Monday 20:00-23:00

We are also organising Mythic dungeons outside of raid times and there is a possibility of an Alt Raid.

We have been a guild since Vanilla and known each other for over 10 years. Our goal is to always aim for the highest difficulty while raiding in a relaxed atmosphere. We keep in contact with each other through various games and you will definitely feel the guilds comradeship when playing with us.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Finesse or Ergunk#2122 for a chat.

Kind regards,
      Ergunk
      http://stinkimonkifinger.co.uk