FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sele

Macro mouseover bug?

Hey guys, so I'm leveling my druid and I wanted to make a macro to make my life easier as a healer in instances. 

The macro is as follows: 

#showtooltip Healing Touch
/use [mod:alt,@player][target=mouseover,help,nodead][help,nodead][@player] Healing Touch

The idea was to have my mouseover as first healing priority, secondly my target and lastly if my target is hostile or I don't have one, it will heal me (the modifier at the start of the macro is for self healing purposes obviously). 

The macro is working as intended without any problems for rejuvenation, regrowth, swiftmend and nature's cure but not with healing touch. When I try to use it, it isn't cast on my mouseover "target", instead it heals my targeted ally or myself (in cases of enemy target or no target at all). Basically for some reason it doesn't register the mouseover variable of the macro and proceeds to the following (targeted ally -> myself).

As I said, the above macro, written exactly like that, works perfectly for every other spell except Healing Touch, so it can't be a matter of poor scripting. Do you have any similar experience with anything like that or could you propose something helpful? 

Thanx