Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verook

How to optimize ur fury warrior?

7 posts in this topic

Hey! I watched a random german streamer on twitch tv who had 15/16 hc. He also did some incredible dps. I saw he had a shit tons of dps macros, but as the guy was german he couldn't help me with his macro stuff. He also had an addon that showed his rage in a bigger bar in the middle of the screen, he also had a bar that showed the global cooldown counter. It looked nice, and I would like this addon myself.

However I'm more interested in the macros. I don't use any macros and I'm wondering what sort of macros could possibly increase my dps?

Hi Verook, you wouldn't by any chance remember the name of the streamer? The link to the stream? Maybe I can find some more information on his UI or macros.

Don't know a lot about your character but some simple macroing of bloodbath+Synapse Springs+dragonroar all on a 1 minute cd is nice. you can also macro a roar with charge to increase rage generation early on.

I'm not sure how Twitch works, but that stream seems to be password-protected.

I'm not sure what addon the streamer was using, but I'm pretty sure you can make such a ragebar with WeakAuras.

In terms of macro's I have found using macros for my opener has helped a ton. It is based off this rotation I got from a thread on mmo-champ (please tell me if this isn't optimal):

"1) BT

2) (Rage Berserker if BT didn't crit)/Skull banner/Bloodbath/(Trinket if the /use doesn't give Crit) + Dragon Roar

3) Recklessness/Deadly Calm/(Trinket if the /use gives Crit) + CS

4) (Rage Berserker if I haven't 2 stacks of RB) + RB

5) BT

6) RB

7) RB

If neither the first BT and the first CS crit, I just skip the first RB (step 4).

Obv, I spam as much HS as I can during the CS debuff.

Basically, DR is our spell with the greater DPE so you want to use it with all cds up except for crit ones. Then, RB is another spell with a very high DPE so you want to use it three time with all buffs"

The macro I made was for step 2 of that rotation, not including berserker rage (do that manually incase BT does crit) but to use those CD's then Dragon Roar, then made a seperate macro for 3, Reck/deadly calm/ crit trinket CS. I use those two pretty much only for an opener, and it really trivializes it.

Edited by Maximo18

Bartender can make your rage bar bigger, its a custom UI from Curse. you can customize every aspect of the UI with it pretty much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      [H] <Asylum> 13/13M before pre-patch recruiting dps and healers for Legion progression.
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster to progress through mythic. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
      We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come prepared to raids  (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      - requirements for joining our raids in current content
      - Have the legendary ring quest complete.
      - Have an item level of at least 730(We may make exceptions).
      You will receive a response within 3 days. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer depending on the circumstances. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: vims#21684, Mizrie#2871 or go to our website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/
      As stated before every application is considered however the ones listed below have a higher chance of getting accepted.
      We're especially looking for a healer at the moment.
      Paladin: Holy.
      Rogue: One.
      Priest: Shadow
      Mage: One
    • By future
      <Toxin> is looking for members to fill out all roles in the raid teams! We are a laid-back guild whos primary goal is providing a well knit group of raiders who fit into our two raid teams. We have one team that runs on weekends(Sat/Sun 1-4pm PST), and one on weekdays(Tues/Thurs 6-9pm PST). we will be using personal loot as we begin raiding in Legion and request that an 80% attendance be maintained as well. 

Outside of our raid teams we offer an excellent drama free community for your friends and family to join and enjoy the game with us all. As well as a knowledgeable group of players willing to help those who want it. 

If you have any questions feel free to contact our GM at 17hmmorris@gmail.com, our weekend raid leader on b.net(Russ#1411), Our Weekday Raid leader on b.net(Red#13988) or myself on b.net(futuresiinz#1685).

Alternatively you can apply at http://toxinguild.gamerlaunch.com/

Current class wants and and needs are as follows.

Weekdays:
      Paladin: Holy/Ret
      Druid: Feral/Balance
      Priest: Shadow/disc
      Monk: Windwalker
      Shaman: Resto/Ele
      Warrior: None
      Warlock: Any
      Mage: Any
      Rogue: Any
      Hunter: Marks/BM/Surv
      Demon Hunter: Havoc
      Death Knight: Unholy/Frost

Weekends:
      Paladin: Holy/Ret
      Druid: None
      Priest: None
      Monk: None
      Shaman: Resto/Enhance/Ele
      Warrior: Fury/Arms
      Warlock: Any
      Mage: Any
      Rogue: Any
      Hunter: Marks/BM/Surv
      Demon Hunter: None
      Death Knight: Unholy/Frost
    • By clx
      H] <Loot Train> is a newly formed guild of returning veterans with a lot of top 50 US experience looking to re-start progression raiding in Legion.

We are currently focused on quickly establishing a heroic clearing team so that we can move on to mythic raids in Legion. We have all tanking healing and melee DPS roles filled and just need to plug in some great ranged DPS. We are looking for exceptional players with progression raiding experience who know their class and min max there chars.

We raid 2 nights per week and our goal is to progress and clear as much as possible with the time we are allowed. We have high standards and while we understand we are not a world-first pushing guild and while we will work with someone to make them better we do expect strong performance and productivity. We expect you to come prepared for raid being properly informed and knowledgeable of what is to come.

Our raid schedule is:
      Tuesday 9-1am EST
      Thursday 9-1am EST
      Monday 8-1am EST (optional alt/carry runs)

Current recruiting needs: (exceptional applicants will always be considered)

DPS:
      5-6 ranged spots available
      1 DPS/situational heal

Heals:
      1 Disc priest
      1 Shaman

If you feel like you would be a good fit with our group, please feel free to submit an application at LTguild.com or contact us via bnet clx#1383 or vayn#1325.

We look forward to hearing from you!

*note the website is still under construction but the application is working.
    • By Kleggen
      Know i will provide to little info to say whats wrong or not, but i just started testing my sp after the patch.
      I have 701 item lvl no legendary ring, and no raid trinkets ( and no on use trinkets), feel i do very low dps, but what i would like to know, is this of my low geared char? After playing sp in many expansions i feel i know how to play the rotation, and read the guides and followed them.
      On boss dummies i do 26-29k dps, no buffs or potions. So all in all i just hope any one can try understand what im trying to say and get some response if this is low or ok dps for the gear I'm wearing .

Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azjolnerub/Jesuz/simple
      btw the Orb of Voidsight trinket was not used when i tested the dps. (Used a ilvl 670, int and crit trinket)
    • By palles
      A weak aura set up to help with fury warrior. Enrage is just the enrage icon on the left side, the other two are both part of the rotation helper.
      Basically shows when enraged, and tells you what buttons to press.
      UPDATE 8/6/16
      Alright I just released an updated Rotation Helper, this one will suggest Bloodthirst/Raging Blow if the CD is less than 1.5s, instead of suggesting Furious Slash. Note that this is a little off if you have ANY haste. If you want it to be right you need to modify 4 Weak Aura's.
      Bloodthirst - GCD
      Bloodthirst - Enrage - GCD
      Raging Blow - GCD
      Raging Blow - Enrage - GCD
      On all of these, for the first trigger you need you change the remaining time from 1.5 to whatever you GCD is
      If you need to figure out what your GCD is, I use the following macro to do so:
      /cast Furious Slash
      /run local f=GcT or CreateFrame("Frame","GcT") f:SetScript("OnUpdate",function() print("CD:",(select(2,GetSpellCooldown("Furious Slash")))) f:Hide() end) f:Show()
      UPDATE 8/15/16
      Added seperate bar for CDs (should have all covered, including orc/troll racial)
      Added Odyn's Fury
      Changed how WW works. (If there are atleast 3 targets in range it will always show the WW icon, basically, as well as the number of mobs in range in the center of the icon.)
      Some other minor bug fixes in the rotation helper.
      Added Bladestorm (I'm not really sure when this is supposed to be used TBH so right now it shows if 3 mobs in range and off CD.)
      Enrage: http://pastebin.com/27nCf5mM
      Rotation Helper: http://pastebin.com/bhq2sw6D
      Backdrop: http://pastebin.com/f0B4RAX7
      Cooldowns: http://pastebin.com/8cbmyT7u
      Screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/NqJWI
      Video: https://youtu.be/1pWTrI1sJDQ