Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verook

How to optimize ur fury warrior?

7 posts in this topic

Hey! I watched a random german streamer on twitch tv who had 15/16 hc. He also did some incredible dps. I saw he had a shit tons of dps macros, but as the guy was german he couldn't help me with his macro stuff. He also had an addon that showed his rage in a bigger bar in the middle of the screen, he also had a bar that showed the global cooldown counter. It looked nice, and I would like this addon myself.

However I'm more interested in the macros. I don't use any macros and I'm wondering what sort of macros could possibly increase my dps?

Hi Verook, you wouldn't by any chance remember the name of the streamer? The link to the stream? Maybe I can find some more information on his UI or macros.

Don't know a lot about your character but some simple macroing of bloodbath+Synapse Springs+dragonroar all on a 1 minute cd is nice. you can also macro a roar with charge to increase rage generation early on.

I'm not sure how Twitch works, but that stream seems to be password-protected.

I'm not sure what addon the streamer was using, but I'm pretty sure you can make such a ragebar with WeakAuras.

In terms of macro's I have found using macros for my opener has helped a ton. It is based off this rotation I got from a thread on mmo-champ (please tell me if this isn't optimal):

"1) BT

2) (Rage Berserker if BT didn't crit)/Skull banner/Bloodbath/(Trinket if the /use doesn't give Crit) + Dragon Roar

3) Recklessness/Deadly Calm/(Trinket if the /use gives Crit) + CS

4) (Rage Berserker if I haven't 2 stacks of RB) + RB

5) BT

6) RB

7) RB

If neither the first BT and the first CS crit, I just skip the first RB (step 4).

Obv, I spam as much HS as I can during the CS debuff.

Basically, DR is our spell with the greater DPE so you want to use it with all cds up except for crit ones. Then, RB is another spell with a very high DPE so you want to use it three time with all buffs"

The macro I made was for step 2 of that rotation, not including berserker rage (do that manually incase BT does crit) but to use those CD's then Dragon Roar, then made a seperate macro for 3, Reck/deadly calm/ crit trinket CS. I use those two pretty much only for an opener, and it really trivializes it.

Edited by Maximo18

Bartender can make your rage bar bigger, its a custom UI from Curse. you can customize every aspect of the UI with it pretty much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher. 
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster to progress through mythic. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
      We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Have the legendary ring quest complete or be very close to completing it.
      - Have an item level of at least 720(We may make exceptions).
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      You will receive a response within 3 days. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: vims#21684, Mizrie#2871, Cyd#2348 or go to our website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/
      As stated before every application is considered however the ones listed below have a higher chance to get accepted.
      We've currently got the tank trials we want but if failed we'll need applicants from the 15th of june.
      Monk: Windwalker
      Paladin: Holy.
      Priest: Holy and/or Disc.
      Hunter: Beast Mastery and/or Marksman
      Warrior: One
    • By Tobacha
      ok need some help here. I have followed the Fury guide from this site and almost have the stats in alignment with what is suggested from it. I have been trying to upload combat logs from Ask Mr Robot but I keep getting some error where I cannot add my gear to it and then it tells me to close app. So this is what I have so far. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/hyjal/Tabock/advanced
      As for my rotation i hit rampage when it procs all the time, I also use Bloodthirst and rarely use furious slash. I use it more it seems as a filler. I do however use the talented version of Raging Blow, it does a lot of dmg. I really seem to WW a lot when in doubt a lot, a lot. I also use Bladestorm usually when my cd's are active.
      If I make Rampage and Raging Blow up at all times and when I do I see a slight boost in my dps. but otherwise it is trash right now...:(
      So I will need help if somebody would be so kind as to maybe give me some direction toward uploading combat logs. Thank you ahead of time for your help.
    • By Imortalfrost
      [US-Trollbane][H]<Penance Reborn>All Roles

Our goal is Full clearing heroics and pushing into mythics to make rank on our realm!
      Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm est to 11pm est.

We are recruiting the following:
      All roles

What We Expect Out of Our Recruits:
      First, we expect our recruits to know their class fairly well. They should also have a good grasp of the encounters. Knowledge is power as the saying goes.
      Second, we expect almost perfect attendance and punctuality from our recruits. Recruits can miss 1-2 days out of the month. They shouldn't be late though, we strive to start raid at 8:00 on the dot.
      Third, we expect our recruits to be able to take criticism without making a fuss. We won't ever attack recruits for making mistakes, but we will politely let them know of their blunders.
      Finally, our guild/raid chat can get spicy sometimes, its very adult oriented, we expect our recruits to be able to handle our conversations and not become offended.
      *We expect all our raiders to be on our realm in our guild to get priority looting.

Addons we require:
      RClootcouncil
      Vent
      DBM
      Exorsus Raid Tools

If you have questions or would like to jump in find us on facebook!  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1554533758181966/

• By tonitunes
      My first post here, and I hate it being one of complaint but I don't know where else to turn for advice right now, and that's what I am looking for, advice, I'm not just whining ;).
      I'm an experienced BM and MM hunter pre-legion. My dps was running on average 50K as per recount. I went with the talents suggested here and am using the stat rotation but my MM dps has dropped to like 25K, 
      I tried running on my BM and while I did experience a bit of a DPS drop, I think I can contribute most of it to my being slower and not "automatically" going to the proper next spell, which I was so used to doing that I could do it almost on autopilot without even thinking. I believe once I practice that will be fine.
      However, such a drop really is killing me on MM and I always preferred to run MM when in raids so I don't have my pet get all dumb and cause trouble. 
      Do you have any ideas what I maybe doing wrong? Is there something I could have missed?