Topic Details

How to optimize ur fury warrior?

6 replies to this topic Started by Verook, Nov 25 2012 04:27 PM fury warrior mop dps macros addons
- - - - -
  • Please log in to reply

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Verook
  • Verook
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Hey! I watched a random german streamer on twitch tv who had 15/16 hc. He also did some incredible dps. I saw he had a shit tons of dps macros, but as the guy was german he couldn't help me with his macro stuff. He also had an addon that showed his rage in a bigger bar in the middle of the screen, he also had a bar that showed the global cooldown counter. It looked nice, and I would like this addon myself. However I'm more interested in the macros. I don't use any macros and I'm wondering what sort of macros could possibly increase my dps?

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

MadMonk
  • MadMonk
  • The Mad Monk
  • LocationBelgium
Hi Verook, you wouldn't by any chance remember the name of the streamer? The link to the stream? Maybe I can find some more information on his UI or macros.
Healer for Life!

Monk healer MadMonk - Warcry - EU Auchindoun

My opinion does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the owners or writers of the icy-veins website/guides.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Verook
  • Verook
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
ah ye. twitch.tv/easywoweasy.

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

Panthion
  • Panthion
  • Peasant
  • LocationKalamazoo, MI
Don't know a lot about your character but some simple macroing of bloodbath+Synapse Springs+dragonroar all on a 1 minute cd is nice. you can also macro a roar with charge to increase rage generation early on.

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:44 AM

Vlad
  • Vlad
  • Administrator
  • LocationRennes, France
I'm not sure how Twitch works, but that stream seems to be password-protected.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

Maximo18
  • Maximo18
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
I'm not sure what addon the streamer was using, but I'm pretty sure you can make such a ragebar with WeakAuras. In terms of macro's I have found using macros for my opener has helped a ton. It is based off this rotation I got from a thread on mmo-champ (please tell me if this isn't optimal): "1) BT 2) (Rage Berserker if BT didn't crit)/Skull banner/Bloodbath/(Trinket if the /use doesn't give Crit) + Dragon Roar 3) Recklessness/Deadly Calm/(Trinket if the /use gives Crit) + CS 4) (Rage Berserker if I haven't 2 stacks of RB) + RB 5) BT 6) RB 7) RB If neither the first BT and the first CS crit, I just skip the first RB (step 4). Obv, I spam as much HS as I can during the CS debuff. Basically, DR is our spell with the greater DPE so you want to use it with all cds up except for crit ones. Then, RB is another spell with a very high DPE so you want to use it three time with all buffs" The macro I made was for step 2 of that rotation, not including berserker rage (do that manually incase BT does crit) but to use those CD's then Dragon Roar, then made a seperate macro for 3, Reck/deadly calm/ crit trinket CS. I use those two pretty much only for an opener, and it really trivializes it.

Edited by Maximo18, 08 February 2013 - 08:30 PM.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

mooruin
  • mooruin
  • Vagrant
  • NO DEFAULT AVATAR
Bartender can make your rage bar bigger, its a custom UI from Curse. you can customize every aspect of the UI with it pretty much.

Active Users

0 user(s) are browsing this forum 0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users