Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Verook

How to optimize ur fury warrior?

7 posts in this topic

Hey! I watched a random german streamer on twitch tv who had 15/16 hc. He also did some incredible dps. I saw he had a shit tons of dps macros, but as the guy was german he couldn't help me with his macro stuff. He also had an addon that showed his rage in a bigger bar in the middle of the screen, he also had a bar that showed the global cooldown counter. It looked nice, and I would like this addon myself.

However I'm more interested in the macros. I don't use any macros and I'm wondering what sort of macros could possibly increase my dps?

Hi Verook, you wouldn't by any chance remember the name of the streamer? The link to the stream? Maybe I can find some more information on his UI or macros.

Don't know a lot about your character but some simple macroing of bloodbath+Synapse Springs+dragonroar all on a 1 minute cd is nice. you can also macro a roar with charge to increase rage generation early on.

I'm not sure how Twitch works, but that stream seems to be password-protected.

I'm not sure what addon the streamer was using, but I'm pretty sure you can make such a ragebar with WeakAuras.

In terms of macro's I have found using macros for my opener has helped a ton. It is based off this rotation I got from a thread on mmo-champ (please tell me if this isn't optimal):

"1) BT

2) (Rage Berserker if BT didn't crit)/Skull banner/Bloodbath/(Trinket if the /use doesn't give Crit) + Dragon Roar

3) Recklessness/Deadly Calm/(Trinket if the /use gives Crit) + CS

4) (Rage Berserker if I haven't 2 stacks of RB) + RB

5) BT

6) RB

7) RB

If neither the first BT and the first CS crit, I just skip the first RB (step 4).

Obv, I spam as much HS as I can during the CS debuff.

Basically, DR is our spell with the greater DPE so you want to use it with all cds up except for crit ones. Then, RB is another spell with a very high DPE so you want to use it three time with all buffs"

The macro I made was for step 2 of that rotation, not including berserker rage (do that manually incase BT does crit) but to use those CD's then Dragon Roar, then made a seperate macro for 3, Reck/deadly calm/ crit trinket CS. I use those two pretty much only for an opener, and it really trivializes it.

Edited by Maximo18

Bartender can make your rage bar bigger, its a custom UI from Curse. you can customize every aspect of the UI with it pretty much.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By mischievous
      Cleared Heroic and Normal Emerald Nightmare in the first week of it's release.
      Classes Needed:
      Discipline Priest that can switch to Holy when needed  Rogue Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.

About Us: 
      We are a guild, made up of former members of <Red Shift> and <Casually Addicted>, on Bleeding Hollow (PvP Server on a Chicago Datacenter) that have a common goal and will do what is necessary to achieve it. We are Shifty Casuals.
      We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. We are starting a fresh page within our guild history and sticking to a 3 day a week raid schedule.
      We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.
      We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not an individual player. No favoritism, no loot drama.
      We have our sights set on top 100 US for Legion and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our ranks.

Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
      · Tuesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
      · Wednesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
      · Thursday 8:45pm-11:45pm

Who We Want:
      Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. These are some key traits that we are looking for:
      · Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.
      · The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.
      · Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theorycrafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)
      · A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.
      · Tough skin. We're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.

If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to apply @ http://tinyurl.com/shiftycasualapply or contact any of the officers for additional information.

Contacts:
      Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
      Esurient - Co-GM - starvingsun#1436
      Amisti - Officer - amisti#1417
    • By exoraz
      Hey I just wanted to ask some of the more experienced players , what I could do differently/better on my Rogue since I only started playing Rogue with the beginning of Legion. Here are Logs from last nights encounters (Ursoc,Nightmare Dragons, Il gynoth).
      Ursoc and Nightmare Dragons seemed fine, but on Il gynoth I got loads of bad rolls and was assigned to kill corruptor tentacles. Forgot to log Nythendra though , which was probably my best fight and I bloody destroyed that dragon :D
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jK9zQtG7ZT1LWNqd/#fight=1
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jK9zQtG7ZT1LWNqd/#fight=2
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/jK9zQtG7ZT1LWNqd/#

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/die-nachtwache/Ynta/simple
      IGN:Ynta
      Edit: ~ilvl 851
      I usually stick Icy Veins Class Guides when it comes to rotations etc.
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
      The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf in 3 ½ months. 
      We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
      You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
      If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684, Mizrie#2871 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
      __________________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Mage: One.
      Hunter: One.
      Warlock: One.
    • By Amondra
      Because of my boyfriend's work he is limited on the time he can play, and thus sadly, we cannot raid in a mythic guild. So we are looking for a more casual guild who does mythic dungeons and Heroic level raid content.
      Here is a little about us:
      We have been plaything this game for about as long as we have been together, which is to say ten years. We both have raided through various expansions and are competent raiders. When we get into a guild we want to give our all and help as much as we can. While we are both friendly, I'm a salty woman and swear a lot when in voice chat >.< 
      We CANNOT raid on Wed, Sat, and Sun.
      And we can only raid between 9pm-12am East Coast time. 
      Here is my boyfriend's character, and he can dps, just prefers to tank:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Helbindi/simple
      And here I am:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Amondra/simple
      We have no problem changing factions, though it will take us a bit to move all our characters over, but we would like to stay on our Server Turalyon. 
      What we want from our potential new guild:
      As stated above we would like a guild the is causal, but still progressive, but has a focus on the heroic level content. Outside of that we would like to find a home for our characters and a guild that feels more like family and not some people we raid with for a few hours a week. A guild where the guild is helping provide the stuff needed for raid and not just leaving it up to everyone to help themselves. We are to feel like we are in a guild. 
      We would prefer the voice chat used be Discord.
      My btag is Amondra#1717
    • By fairylights
      <Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're an alliance guild on Dalaran (US) based around a multi-game community and looking to add more DPS (especially ranged) to our ranks for raids. We consider ourselves semi-casual - raiding is not required, but active participation in the community is. Raid nights are Friday evenings beginning at 8 pm CST. A second raid night will be added to the schedule soon and we also host a variety of other events such as pvp nights, dungeon runs, old world raids, Cards Against Humanity, & more!
      Some perks:
      Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Frequent events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 200 person multi-game community
        Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) or message here and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!