7 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Cleared Heroic and Normal Emerald Nightmare in the first week of it's release.
Discipline Priest that can switch to Holy when needed Rogue Always looking for exceptional DPS of any class.
We are a guild, made up of former members of <Red Shift> and <Casually Addicted>, on Bleeding Hollow (PvP Server on a Chicago Datacenter) that have a common goal and will do what is necessary to achieve it. We are Shifty Casuals.
We are a group of professional adults, who believe success in raiding doesn't correlate to number in days/hours you spend raiding. We are starting a fresh page within our guild history and sticking to a 3 day a week raid schedule.
We don't tolerate elitism, bigotry, misogyny or any of the like. We enjoy our calm, adult environment and have no qualms with protecting it.
We do loot council which is fair and distributes loot for the progression of the raid as a whole and not an individual player. No favoritism, no loot drama.
We have our sights set on top 100 US for Legion and are looking for like-minded individuals to join our ranks.
Raid Days and Times (All times in EST as that is our server time):
· Tuesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Wednesday 8:45pm-11:45pm
· Thursday 8:45pm-11:45pm
Who We Want:
Since we are reforming and building for the expansion now is a great time to get in on the ground floor and clear content with us, while prepping for the new expansion. These are some key traits that we are looking for:
· Someone who understands that 3 nights a week raiding means that you need to bring your A-game each and every night. Attendance is expected to be near 100%. By committing to raid, you are committing yourself to our raiding schedule.
· The ability to perform under pressure. We only recruit impressive players, and spots are always competitive.
· Extensive class knowledge of your class. (IE: Alpha/beta testing, keeping up with theorycrafting, properly gemmed/enchanted, always be up to date on the intricacies of your class (not solely your spec(s)) and on the utility of the entire raid group.)
· A computer that can handle 20-30 man raiding and the ability to communicate via VOIP when needed. You must have a working headset and mic, and you must be prepared to use them. We will not read chat during boss fights. Inability to give a vocal response will not be tolerated as it directly hinders progression.
· Tough skin. We're always looking to improve ourselves as should you. Constructive criticism is encouraged, but flaming and insulting is not tolerated whatsoever.
If you have what it takes to be a part of this great team and community, feel free to apply @ http://tinyurl.com/shiftycasualapply or contact any of the officers for additional information.
Mischievous - Officer - giggles#1351
Esurient - Co-GM - starvingsun#1436
Amisti - Officer - amisti#1417
Hey I just wanted to ask some of the more experienced players , what I could do differently/better on my Rogue since I only started playing Rogue with the beginning of Legion. Here are Logs from last nights encounters (Ursoc,Nightmare Dragons, Il gynoth).
Ursoc and Nightmare Dragons seemed fine, but on Il gynoth I got loads of bad rolls and was assigned to kill corruptor tentacles. Forgot to log Nythendra though , which was probably my best fight and I bloody destroyed that dragon :D
Edit: ~ilvl 851
I usually stick Icy Veins Class Guides when it comes to rotations etc.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf in 3 ½ months.
We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons and world quests to gear in preparation for raids. This includes improving your artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
- Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684, Mizrie#2871 or go to our website http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/ .
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Because of my boyfriend's work he is limited on the time he can play, and thus sadly, we cannot raid in a mythic guild. So we are looking for a more casual guild who does mythic dungeons and Heroic level raid content.
Here is a little about us:
We have been plaything this game for about as long as we have been together, which is to say ten years. We both have raided through various expansions and are competent raiders. When we get into a guild we want to give our all and help as much as we can. While we are both friendly, I'm a salty woman and swear a lot when in voice chat >.<
We CANNOT raid on Wed, Sat, and Sun.
And we can only raid between 9pm-12am East Coast time.
Here is my boyfriend's character, and he can dps, just prefers to tank:
And here I am:
We have no problem changing factions, though it will take us a bit to move all our characters over, but we would like to stay on our Server Turalyon.
What we want from our potential new guild:
As stated above we would like a guild the is causal, but still progressive, but has a focus on the heroic level content. Outside of that we would like to find a home for our characters and a guild that feels more like family and not some people we raid with for a few hours a week. A guild where the guild is helping provide the stuff needed for raid and not just leaving it up to everyone to help themselves. We are to feel like we are in a guild.
We would prefer the voice chat used be Discord.
My btag is Amondra#1717
<Heavenly Sword> is recruiting! We're an alliance guild on Dalaran (US) based around a multi-game community and looking to add more DPS (especially ranged) to our ranks for raids. We consider ourselves semi-casual - raiding is not required, but active participation in the community is. Raid nights are Friday evenings beginning at 8 pm CST. A second raid night will be added to the schedule soon and we also host a variety of other events such as pvp nights, dungeon runs, old world raids, Cards Against Humanity, & more!
Discord voice & text channels Website: http://www.heavenlyswordgaming.com/ Frequent events Videos and social media Points for attending events, which can be spent on real prizes Supported by a 200 person multi-game community
Want to know more? Please contact Fairylights in-game (fairylights#1471) or message here and she will assist you with any questions and facilitate your entrance into the guild and our community!