FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Summion

Is Bm cleave worth is anwhere?

I haven't been there, but maybe Blast Furnace will be a good match, as there are lots of adds throughout the fight. I still doubt BM would beat SV on that fight though. 

Edited by Iridar

BM Cleave is weak, Blast Furnace is full of padding anyways, you'd play Marks on it for superior damage on targets that need to die.

BM Cleave is weak, Blast Furnace is full of padding anyways, you'd play Marks on it for superior damage on targets that need to die.

I thought it was established that SV has higher single target DPS than MM? MM does direct damage, which can be more efficient on low health targets that nobody but MM even touches. Personally I'd bother with it only if the whole fight is based around killing low-health targets quickly. 

I thought it was established that SV has higher single target DPS than MM? MM does direct damage, which can be more efficient on low health targets that nobody but MM even touches. Personally I'd bother with it only if the whole fight is based around killing low-health targets quickly. 

It has lower burst potential on targets that need to die ASAP, which are going to be the 4 elementalists. Marks has two phases of increased damage on them so it will do very well in that regard.