FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sajakain

Very impressive.

I've read this site since it's beginnings I believe. I just registered yesterday due to the Brawler's Guild strategy guides. (Grrr Dark Summoner!).

Anyway... as I've always enjoyed the "look" of this website I have come to really appreciate the look of the forum posts. I've been involved with several boards over the last 14 years and, I must say, these look the best by far. Easy to read and a wonderful font.

Great job, Icy Veins. Really nice.

=================

Edit: I forgot to ask: What font is this?

Edited by Sajakain
  • Like 2

Thank you very much for this very nice comment! We have also been involved with quite a few boards, so we have tried to use our past experience when setting up these forums. We are not certain if we really succeeded in making these forums a great place yet, but reading comments such as yours give us an idea that we are on the right path :P

If you use Mac OS, the font is Lucida Grande. If you use Windows, the font is Lucida Sans Unicode.

I would like to second this post. I love the easy nature of navigating the site, as well as the reliable amount of current and competitive information in comparison to other sites. I was an avid EJ user and one of the things I found very upsetting was the discrepency between class/spec forums. Some were very far behind the others. Also, the convenient location of specs, raids, dungeons, quests etc makes this a great one stop shop. Like Wal-mart, but far better and less of a strain on the local economy :)

• Like 3

It does indeed require a lot of work to give these guides a uniform appearance. This is something hard to achieve on forums where many different people contribute. That's why we decided to work just the two of us and to see where it'd lead us :P

Indeed thumbs up for the great place you guys/girls created here. A pleasure for your eyes to have a calm skin, easy to find if you're looking for something and as well a mature attitude of the forumleaders and visitors, hope it stays that way.

cheers all

• Like 2

Indeed thumbs up for the great place you guys/girls created here. A pleasure for your eyes to have a calm skin, easy to find if you're looking for something and as well a mature attitude of the forumleaders and visitors, hope it stays that way.

cheers all

Agreed with the above posters, its such a refreshing change to come to a site for news, guides and transmog tips and to top it off have a fun and mature community. Great work!

• Like 2